Cranium > Maxilla (Brachycephaly Copers GTFIH!)

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
TL;DR:

Brachy Falio

Related:

Cranium is the most important thing in aesthetics, ever. It's more important than maxilla. You can't have that "forward-grown male model look" if you don't have a long cranial length, particularly anterior cranial length.

All male models have craniums that are long front-to-back. Examples:

E0e95ea4b89a939a1482900f157baf0a
Dolicho 1
80288f6c05cd1caa8ee0ed46995e602d
0904e8df610e57955e7857b443fb1ecf
A0e98efbf3b9e832e508f8e667caec22

A bad cranium cannot be made up for with forward growth. In fact, with a poor cranium you probably can't be forward grown at all.

Some may think this recessed guy would be good-looking if he were forward-grown like the male models above.

Brachy 1

If you think so, why don't you tell me how he can possibly have forward growth aesthetics when he's severely lacking in his cranium:

Brachy Falio

Don't get me wrong, he can definitely look better with a better maxilla and jaw, but he'll never (unless he gets some INSANE surgeries) get that classic forward-grown side profile of male models, because of his bad cranium (short front-to-back length).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 23615 and 25 others
Lifefuel for long face recessed cels

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lawton88, datboijj and thecel
80288f6c05cd1caa8ee0ed46995e602d
0904e8df610e57955e7857b443fb1ecf

Just be gay alien jewish dog theory strikes again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, BrahminBoss, thecel and 7 others
What you consider a long skull OP? In inches

• +1
Reactions: thecel
TL;DR:

View attachment 1001059

Related:

Cranium is the most important thing in aesthetics, ever. It's more important than maxilla. You can't have that "forward-grown male model look" if you don't have a long cranial length, particularly anterior cranial length.

View attachment 1001039View attachment 1001034View attachment 1001051View attachment 1001052View attachment 1001053

A bad cranium cannot be made up for with forward growth. In fact, with a poor cranium you probably can't be forward grown at all.

Some may think this recessed guy would be good-looking if he were forward-grown like the male models above.

View attachment 1001035

If you think so, why don't you tell me how he can possibly have forward growth aesthetics when he's severely lacking in his cranium:

View attachment 1001036

Don't get me wrong, he can definitely look better with a better maxilla and jaw, but he'll never (unless he gets some INSANE surgeries) get that classic forward-grown side profile of male models, because of his bad cranium.
It's because of his gay ass head shape Lmao

That's a whole angle going on in his cranium

HIs problem is tiny neck

• JFL
Amogusowo

YO WTF AMOG US :oops:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: OverCoper, EdwardCullen, Deleted member 6785 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and thecel
TL;DR:

View attachment 1001059

Related:

View attachment 1001039View attachment 1001034View attachment 1001051View attachment 1001052View attachment 1001053

View attachment 1001035

View attachment 1001036

Don't get me wrong, he can definitely look better with a better maxilla and jaw, but he'll never (unless he gets some INSANE surgeries) get that classic forward-grown side profile of male models, because of his bad cranium (short front-to-back length).
@reptiles

• +1
84BAEF4C 860B 4475 AA36 9FCF0E06CD8D
73ACEB85 A7D1 4F89 B063 2F27259BA62D
C5C54746 2AFF 4BE1 B159 1827E43F116F
D1B26060 5832 46A4 89AA B64A04DE0C8B

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, AscendingHero, Haven and 3 others
Ice screenshot 20201216 011054

• Love it
i would really love to morph these pics to show to you But i'm running on a nokia tier pc right now so i can't
@thecel
But this should give you an idea

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28600 and thecel
Jesus fuck this is so much copefuel for me. I love you op

• Love it
Brb getting monobloc

Monobloc

What about chico tho? His cranium is relatively short:unsure:
Chico

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Deleted member 15984, thecel and 1 other person
TL;DR:

View attachment 1001059

Related:

View attachment 1001035

View attachment 1001036

holy shit you're right:feelswhy:

• +1
great thread.

• +1
just fucking lol that guy isn't brachy. he just has a shit posture upward rotated head and his maxilla is collapsed into his throat

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and thecel
just fucking lol that guy isn't brachy. he just has a shit posture upward rotated head and his maxilla is collapsed into his throat
don't hmm me you fucking chink here I shopped it for you you're welcome true brachy is very rare and mostly seen in subhuman chinks you can stop coping with the brachy threads now
Muh brachy

subhuman posture -> better posture with subhuman forward growth -> better posture good forward growth no signs of brachy
here's mike explaining it to you

• JFL
don't hmm me you fucking chink here I shopped it for you you're welcome true brachy is very rare and mostly seen in subhuman chinks you can stop coping with the brachy threads now
View attachment 1222583
subhuman posture -> better posture with subhuman forward growth -> better posture good forward growth no signs of brachy
here's mike explaining it to you

bro posture is COPE:feelskek::feelshaha:plus your edit improved his neck posture and neck insertion but messed up his head rotation; downward-tilting head isn’t good posture.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Is there a correlation between FWHR and cranium size?

• +1
@MD_Hopeful69

• Woah
Is there a correlation between FWHR and cranium size?
my head's length got shorter due to accident however my fwhr increased since the bone mass went to the sides of my skull, I have dolicho skull turned a little brachy

Last edited:
  • Woah
TL;DR:

View attachment 1001059

Related:

View attachment 1001035

View attachment 1001036

Lol life fuel for low fwhr like me

• JFL
my head's length got shorter due to accident however my fwhr increased since the bone mass went to the sides of my skull, I have dolicho skull turned a little brachy
What accident? Like car crash?

• +1
What accident? Like car crash?
Fell of the roof when I was 6 which impacted the coronal suture, the bone mass went to the sides of the skull affected my bone development during puberty, now my skull is wider than my face, went to the jaw/zygos and made it wider than my forehead. Upper maxilla recession, going to maxillofacial in August

• Woah
≥ 21 cm or 8.27 inches
I have 9 inches from hair line to bottom of the chin, then 12 inches from bottom of the chin to top of my head

• +1
Fell of the roof when I was 6 which impacted the coronal suture, the bone mass went to the sides of the skull affected my bone development during puberty, now my skull is wider than my face, went to the jaw/zygos and made it wider than my forehead.
Holy u suffer from cognitive issues?

• +1
I wonder that too, however I never had an MRI throughout my life because of my bluepilled parents saying my "head is normal" it's a brutal childhood, living through with thoughts like "Am I retarded, because of my skull?" I've always been quiet in school and wasn't the same as other kids. First time I had an MRI was when I was 18 and apparently it said I have no brain problems, however I'm always skeptical of that because I've always felt like an outcast, with issues with emotions and memory since its part of the cognitive part of the brain. I've wondered if the impact impacted my cognitive function, however not even scientists know the brain fully.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and thecel
I've always been skeptical because when I was 17 my forehead bone was literally receding, might've affected my prefrontal cortex. Not sure but the more I think about depresses me to no end, like living with looks is fine but how can you fully appreciate being human if you have low intelligence? How can you truly be happy if you have memory/emotion issues and be able to connect with other people if you act inhuman?

• +1

Fell of the roof when I was 6 which impacted the coronal suture, the bone mass went to the sides of the skull affected my bone development during puberty, now my skull is wider than my face, went to the jaw/zygos and made it wider than my forehead. Upper maxilla recession, going to maxillofacial in August

:cry: my Condolences.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
TL;DR:

View attachment 1001059

Related:

View attachment 1001035

View attachment 1001036

I see your point on that but why is it most male models go from a 9/10 to a 5/10 with a bald head while a few cranium shapes can almost survive hair loss without losing a point?

• Woah
I see your point on that but why is it most male models go from a 9/10 to a 5/10 with a bald head while a few cranium shapes can almost survive hair loss without losing a point?

masculin

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Lawton88
TL;DR:

View attachment 1001059

Related:

View attachment 1001035

View attachment 1001036

@reptiles @Preston @StrangerDanger @thecel

tldr: so basically the forehead (specfically the frontal bone/frontal sinus (ie browridge and superorbitals) should be projecting.

This is ideal in profile and helps in creating a hunter eyed protected fwrd grown look, huge halo.

Most ethnics lack this features, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, thecel, StrangerDanger and 1 other person

tldr: so basically the forehead (specfically the frontal bone/frontal sinus (ie browridge and superorbitals) should be projecting.

This is ideal in profile and helps in creating a hunter eyed protected fwrd grown look, huge halo.

Yeah although mixed breeds are an exception many hapas windians and mulatos can have it

• +1
Reactions: thecel and AscendingHero
Yeah although mixed breeds are an exception many hapas windians and mulatos can have it
Can latinos, blacks, have this feature at all, even rarely or no?

Have yet to see an asian with this, they're recessed from head to toe+ with monotonus coloring

• +1
Reactions: Slob and thecel
Can latinos, blacks, have this feature at all, even rarely or no?

Have yet to see an asian with this, they're recessed from head to toe+ with monotonus coloring

Latinos depends but yeah some can blacks probably not it's supposed to be a white trait and blacks are the most phenotypically distant from whites.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and AscendingHero

Latinos depends but yeah some can blacks probably not it's supposed to be a white trait and blacks are the most phenotypically distant from whites.

You’re talking about a different thing. A straight forehead that projects far ahead of the eyes is a trait most common in Caucasoids I think (I’ve seen many Black people with it too, but Asians don’t have it).

The thread is about skull length and anterior skull length, which is how far the forehead projects in front of the EARS. On average, African skulls are longer than European skulls are longer than East Asian skulls. Blacks’ skulls have the most forward-grown foreheads relative to the ears.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 14848 and AscendingHero