Crashed E with arimidex

JD_25

JD_25

Iron
I crashed my estrogen with arimidex. I wanna kill myself. How long does this shit take to reset and feel better again?

ASHWAGANDHA TO NUMB FEELINGS

ASHWAGANDHA TO NUMB FEELINGS
How long does it take bhai? I can’t take this anymore and I have shit I need to do. Might start doing lines atp. Haven’t slept in days, headaches. Might die

How long does it take bhai? I can’t take this anymore and I have shit I need to do. Might start doing lines atp. Haven’t slept in days, headaches. Might die
idk bro

need to pray that someone fucjing smart sees this thread

Don’t take it easiest way to stop it from crashing

Don’t take it easiest way to stop it from crashing
How long does it take to reset tho? I’ve obv quit taking it. Can I take enclo to raise my estrogen again?

I crashed my estrogen with arimidex. I wanna kill myself. How long does this shit take to reset and feel better again?
Just dealt with this with aromasin, if u have anything that spikes estrogen/any pct (hcg/clomid) take it.

I never used my hcg but I crashed my e2 a few days ago and I did a full ml of hcg for 2 days and a row and I went from suicidal to somewhat normal

• +1
Reactions: JD_25
Just dealt with this with aromasin, if u have anything that spikes estrogen/any pct (hcg/clomid) take it.

I never used my hcg but I crashed my e2 a few days ago and I did a full ml of hcg for 2 days and a row and I went from suicidal to somewhat normal
That’s good to know, most ppl seem to recover from this with no long term effects so 🙏. I have bottles of enclo I’ll start tonight at 25mg

how much did u take

0.5mg for three days straight, then 1mg which pretty much set off a nuke
I’ve slept for 14 hours, got up for two, went back to bed again for 7. These are my final days ong

0.5mg for three days straight, then 1mg which pretty much set off a nuke
Estrogen is very weak compared to other hormones, very easy to crash compared to testosterone. You can do EOD of even 0.25 and have great effects. I switched to EOD 6.25 aromasin and feel amazing now

• +1
Reactions: JD_25
Estrogen is very weak compared to other hormones, very easy to crash compared to testosterone. You can do EOD of even 0.25 and have great effects. I switched to EOD 6.25 aromasin and feel amazing now
All good info, thanks bro, do y think the enclo will get my levels back up sooner

What do u think bhai? @Clavicular

why were u taking arimidex?

How often are you guys getting bloodwork?