Crashing into a tree at 120 km/h while this song is playing

D

Deleted member 22918

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tasmanian devil, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
Jumping off a 50 story building while this song is playing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tasmanian devil, Nick.Harte and wollet2
Most bland music ever

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
OP oneitised an actual licensed PROSTITUTE

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, soover4me, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
slitting your wrists while this song is playing

• Love it
Reactions: tasmanian devil and soover4me
Posting on .org while this is playing

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch
Crashing into a tree at full speed?

I unironically can't even imagine why you didn't even think to put this:

Please yes please do it omg, I would be so happy if you deleted yourself, it would be so beautiful if you died :love::love::love::love:

Please yes please do it omg, I would be so happy if you deleted yourself, it would be so beautiful if you died :love::love::love::love:
Go clean the toilets mohammed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2, The Grinch and Deleted member 20399
Go clean the toilets mohammed

If only you knew how much it fills my heart with joy seeing this thread, knowing you’re miserable and suicidal is so beautiful :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Crashing into a tree at full speed?

I unironically can't even imagine why you didn't even think to put this:

cringe zoomer incel shorts has ruined this for me

• Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66
If only you knew how much it fills my heart with joy seeing this thread, knowing you’re miserable and suicidal is so beautiful :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
it doesnt u utter albanian deer cuck. you feel unbothered by it. youll end up slitting ur obese wrists cuz ur life sucks and reincarnate as a turk getting impaled in the ass thats the only truth in here

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, The Grinch and Deleted member 22918
it doesnt u utter albanian deer cuck. you feel unbothered by it. youll end up slitting ur obese wrists cuz ur life sucks and reincarnate as a turk getting impaled in the ass thats the only truth in here
I love when two incels who both complain about being suicidal gather up thinking they’re intimidating me on an incel forum hahahaha.

Welcome to my ignore list (FOREVER)

I love when two incels who both complain about being suicidal gather up thinking they’re intimidating me on an incel forum hahahaha.

Welcome to my ignore list (FOREVER)
i pressd show ignored content to write this btw

swallow my sperm albanian obese cuck rat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 22918
Deutsche Kartoffel ist traurig weil er keine Pussy kriegt haha. Viel Spass in deinem kalten und einsamen Leben, Loser

i pressd show ignored content to write this btw

swallow my sperm albanian obese cuck rat
Seems like o live rent free in your head. You’re making my ego grow so much, I feel like the main character rn haha

Also how’s your depression going? Btw, I love reading your posts about being suicidal, it makes me feel better about myself hahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
cringe zoomer incel shorts has ruined this for me
Ruined what exactly, the song, the edit, or the meme?

The song from the tranny band that made it wasn't even that popular until this meme.

That means you either chose to listen to tranny shit like them of your volition, or only got into the music after it had already become popular due to the meme if you didn't before.

The former makes you a tranny lover and degenerate, while the latter makes you a normie and also "cringe"; either of which are just as if not more cringe than some harmless edited zoomer shorts.

Putting all of that aside, what does it really matter if any of this is cringe?
Tranny band or not the song is good.
"Cringe" edited short or not it's sharp and keeps the viewer engaged.
Popular normie meme or not it still introduced you to something you hadn't known about before.

There's nothing here to ruin unless you allow it to, whatever that may be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back