Crazy ass ban appeal “why was I banned”

ANON

ANON

Fuchsia
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Posts
10,142
Reputation
21,173
Talking about his dad btw

IMG 2291



Thread 'Unban I am not gay'
https://looksmax.org/threads/unban-i-am-not-gay.2422797/
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joeseminate, RedDragonSlayer and simematic
I dont agree with the ban tbh. Shit jokes arent worthy of banning
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON and simematic
It’s just disgusting from him

No one even finds incest funny
nah is funny how bro said hes not gay and then mod shows his gayposts:lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ANON
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ANON and simematic
nah is most funny worst part is when he said what will he do if he see it again
It’s the same thread I think

That’s why it’s disgusting
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic
It’s the same thread I think

That’s why it’s disgusting
yeah but sounds funny but when you think what he really said is disgusting
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON

Similar threads

Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
4
Views
30
pleasevanity
pleasevanity
kbj
Replies
3
Views
16
kbj
kbj
ArchangeI
Replies
11
Views
72
sasha108
sasha108
astatin
Replies
30
Views
234
astatin
astatin
mangotimer
Replies
2
Views
45
mangotimer
mangotimer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top