Crazy height gains protocol

chadcel;

chadcel;

Master
Hey guys I remember reading a thread here a while by a Dr whose last name started with L but I don't remember his name.

He had a lot of advice for heightmaxxing protocols and over the last 2 months I've tried one of his protocols.

I have been doing water injections into the kneecap after I realised I still have potential to grow as my patella was still soft as per his advice.

Over these 2 months I have grown 3cm or just over an inch at age of 20 despite not growing since I was about 15-16.

I'm really excited to see what kind of results I will make in the future and maybe finally hit 6 foot as I've always dreamed of.

Anyway wondering if anyone else has tried this method and what gains you have seen?

Would be great if more people jump in on this and we can help each other along the way.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: untouchable_coper, JizzFarmer, 5.5psl and 10 others
TheDragon
Only works if you have this as your avi.
TheDragon

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, hopecel, Deleted member 32425 and 2 others
Hey guys I remember reading a thread here a while by a Dr whose last name started with L but I don't remember his name.

He had a lot of advice for heightmaxxing protocols and over the last 2 months I've tried one of his protocols.

I have been doing water injections into the kneecap after I realised I still have potential to grow as my patella was still soft as per his advice.

Over these 2 months I have grown 3cm or just over an inch at age of 20 despite not growing since I was about 15-16.

I'm really excited to see what kind of results I will make in the future and maybe finally hit 6 foot as I've always dreamed of.

Anyway wondering if anyone else has tried this method and what gains you have seen?

Would be great if more people jump in on this and we can help each other along the way.
post it nigga please

why are you trying to cripple some poor indians?

Rather not mess up my proportions

Finally someone talks about this, this is 100% legit and recommended. If I got a 4-5 cm increase in my mid 20s, imagine what could someone younger achieve

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ipowi01, chadcel;, Deleted member 32425 and 1 other person
Finally someone talks about this, this is 100% legit and recommended. If I got a 4-5 cm increase in my mid 20s, imagine what could someone younger achieve
Thread?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Debetro
Based

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

Explain water injections. Stop postings things without context

• JFL
Reactions: kimtaehyung
I was thinking too, I regret not knowing about this when I was like 15-16 but maybe Ill reach 6 foot still hopefully

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Explain water injections. Stop postings things without context
In the original thread/research summary I read they suggested to start off with a smaller syringe filled fully with water for easier measurement. I use filtered bacteriostatic but people have used regular tap water and boiled tap water too with good gains too.

Oh and injections are made into the area opposite to the kneecap, in the soft spot it's just referred to as the kneecap in the original text so that's how I've been referring to it.

Shit don’t work

• Hmm...
Reactions: chadcel;
you were denying it in his thread and now all of a sudden it works JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, chadcel; and Deleted member 31445
you were denying it in his thread and now all of a sudden it works JFL.
Some atheists only believe in God after something happens to them

• +1
Reactions: zura and hiro16
29356.jpg

• +1
Reactions: jewslayer and mvp2v1
No fucking way :feelskek:
will you jump from a roof too?

people have used regular tap water and boiled tap water too with good gains too.
where are these people? Paralyzed im guessing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
Some atheists only believe in God after something happens to them
You have to be retarded to actually inject water in your knee and even more retarded to believe 97% of what is said here

• +1
Reactions: jewslayer, IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 31445
What the fuck actually

• JFL
Reactions: UnaMogger