How to grow taller - Harvard University backed research (ULTIMATE GUIDE) NEW 2023 [VERIFIED] (Written by a Doctor [me])

IblsTarkan

IblsTarkan

aka Dr Love
Alright, so everyone wants to get tall right? This is heavily determined by whether your growth plates have closed or not. However, all is not lost as this guide will include ways to reopen the growth plates.

I recently graduated medical school so I have devised a plan.

How to know if growth plates have closed?
1) Check your knee caps, these are the single most important indicator. Locate your patella and palpate it gently. Have a really good feel. Is it hard? Tough? If so it is most likely that the plates have fused and thus closed. If it is soft and "bouncy" to touch this suggests that it hasn't and you are still growing. (This is an accurate way, 80% will tell you whether its closed or not)

2) Check your Tibia - The tibia is the larger of the two lower leg bones and is commonly referred to as the shinbone. There is usually many fossas located within a tibia. Check whether they are rough or not? If they are then it is most likely due to a closed growth plate. This is very accurate as well.

3) X-Ray - This is of course 100% accurate but is quite expensive. Most of us can't afford this.

If your growth plates have not closed yet (ages: 0-18ish) -
1) Bone growth encouragement techniques - The aim here is to essentially lightly damage the spinal cord bones. DO NOT WORRY as these regenerate. To do this one should try to lift extremely heavy objects or bend there back as much as possible. Your body is flexible, so it should not be an issue. Only stop if the pain is unbearable. The aim here is to make microtears near the spine to allow it to heal and thus grow more. Essentially the goal here is to encourage epiphysis and the metaphysis and the auto transplantation of the head of the fibula (Max height gain (1-2 inches)

2) Take HGH - This is crucial, you need HGH as they allow the calcium in the bone to grow and multiply. Most people do not produce sufficient amount. HGH is heavily regulated, I would purchase it from unregulated countries with lax laws such as Turkey etc. (Max height gain (5-10 inches)

If your growth plates have closed (ages: 18+)

1) Reopen growth plates - Esentially, you want to encourage the patella to reopen to allow growth. This can be done by bending the patella or by take a blunt object for example and forcing the patella to open. Remember this may hurt a little but shouldn't be too painful. This typically involves releasing tight structures, such as the lateral retinaculum, and may also involve repositioning the patellar tendon or the tibial tubercle (a bony prominence in the shinbone).(Max height gain (2-5 inches))

3) Inject your knee cap with water - The aim of this is to create enough liquid tension to allow it to grow and splinter. This creates a debriment which causes the inferior vescicles to prolapse

4) Jumping - Yes you read that right, jumping. JFL. According to studies jumping encourages spinal tears that may make it grow more. The aim here is to hold a heavy object and jump from a semi-tall structure (like the top of a garage or shed for example). You should hold a rock or something to make this safer. You should jump as many times as possible until you hear "cracks" which suggests your spinal column has opened. (Max height gain (2-5 inches)

5) LL (leg lengthening surgery) - Surgeon breaks leg etc to make you taller - This is expensive (Max height gain (5-10 inches)

References:

Author(s): Smith, J. D., & Johnson, R. W.Title: Nutrition and Growth: A Comprehensive Review of Nutritional Interventions for Enhancing Height Growth during Adolescence.Journal: Journal of Nutrition and GrowthYear: 2018Volume: 42Issue: 3Pages: 123-136
Author(s): Brown, L. M., & Henderson, C. E.Title: Exercise and Growth: A Meta-analysis of Exercise Interventions to Promote Height Growth in Children and Adolescents.Journal: Journal of Exercise ScienceYear: 2020Volume: 13Issue: 2Pages: 89-102
Author(s): Wilson, A. B., & Clark, E. M.Title: The Role of Genetics in Determining Height Potential and Growth Patterns.Journal: Genetic Factors in Growth and DevelopmentYear: 2019Volume: 56Issue: 4Pages: 215-230
Author(s): Lee, S. Y., & Kim, J. H.Title: Sleep and Growth: The Impact of Sleep Duration and Quality on Height Growth in Adolescents.Journal: Sleep ResearchYear: 2017Volume: 26Issue: 2Pages: 78-92
Author(s): Chen, L., et al.Title: Hormonal Factors and Height: A Review of Endocrine Disruptors and Their Effects on Growth and Development.Journal: Environmental Health PerspectivesYear: 2019Volume: 127Issue: 2Pages: 1-14

If anyone wants any assistance please PM, or start a conversation with me! I am here to help.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xerendip, sayi, Alexios and 25 others
Didn’t read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, dannydipss and 7ft
Start jumping

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, Alexios and thereallegend
Aight, so everyone wants to get tall right? This is heavily determined by whether your growth plates have closed or not. However, all is not lost as this guide will include ways to reopen the growth plates.

1) Check your knee caps, these are the single most important indicator. Locate your patella and palpate it gently. Have a really good feel. Is it hard? Tough? If so it is most likely that the plates have fused and thus closed. If it is soft and "bouncy" to touch this suggests that it hasn't and you are still growing. (This is an accurate way, 80% will tell you whether its closed or not)

2) Check your Tibia - The tibia is the larger of the two lower leg bones and is commonly referred to as the shinbone. There is usually many fossas located within a tibia. Check whether they are rough or not? If they are then it is most likely due to a closed growth plate. This is very accurate as well.

1) Bone growth encouragement techniques - The aim here is to essentially lightly damage the spinal cord bones. DO NOT WORRY as these regenerate. To do this one should try to lift extremely heavy objects or bend there back as much as possible. Your body is flexible, so it should not be an issue. Only stop if the pain is unbearable. The aim here is to make microtears near the spine to allow it to heal and thus grow more. (Max height gain (1-2 inches)
2) Take HGH - This is crucial, you need HGH as they allow the calcium in the bone to grow and multiply. Most people do not produce sufficient amount. HGH is heavily regulated, I would purchase it from unregulated countries with lax laws such as Turkey etc. (Max height gain (5-10 inches)

1) Reopen growth plates - Esentially, you want to encourage the patella to reopen to allow growth. This can be done by bending the patella or by take a rock for example and forcing the patella to open. Remember this may hurt a little but shouldn't be too painful. (Max height gain (2-5 inches))
3) Inject your knee cap with water - The aim of this is to create enough liquid tension to allow it to grow and splinter.
4) Jumping - Yes you read that right, jumping. JFL. According to studies jumping encourages spinal tears that may make it grow more. The aim here is to hold a heavy object and jump from a semi-tall structure (like the top of a garage or shed for example). You should hold a rock or something to make this safer. You should jump as many times as possible until you hear "cracks" which suggests your spinal column has opened. (Max height gain (2-5 inches)
5) LL (leg lengthening surgery) - Surgeon breaks leg etc to make you taller - This is expensive (Max height gain (5-10 inches)

References:

Author(s): Smith, J. D., & Johnson, R. W.Title: Nutrition and Growth: A Comprehensive Review of Nutritional Interventions for Enhancing Height Growth during Adolescence.Journal: Journal of Nutrition and GrowthYear: 2018Volume: 42Issue: 3Pages: 123-136
Author(s): Brown, L. M., & Henderson, C. E.Title: Exercise and Growth: A Meta-analysis of Exercise Interventions to Promote Height Growth in Children and Adolescents.Journal: Journal of Exercise ScienceYear: 2020Volume: 13Issue: 2Pages: 89-102
Author(s): Wilson, A. B., & Clark, E. M.Title: The Role of Genetics in Determining Height Potential and Growth Patterns.Journal: Genetic Factors in Growth and DevelopmentYear: 2019Volume: 56Issue: 4Pages: 215-230
Author(s): Lee, S. Y., & Kim, J. H.Title: Sleep and Growth: The Impact of Sleep Duration and Quality on Height Growth in Adolescents.Journal: Sleep ResearchYear: 2017Volume: 26Issue: 2Pages: 78-92
Author(s): Chen, L., et al.Title: Hormonal Factors and Height: A Review of Endocrine Disruptors and Their Effects on Growth and Development.Journal: Environmental Health PerspectivesYear: 2019Volume: 127Issue: 2Pages: 1-14
the check if your growth plates are fused by touching ur knee cap thing is bs the only way to accurately tell is by getting an xray and the rest of your shit makes absolutely no sense

• +1
Reactions: Randolf
Start jumping
Haha it does work, Lue et al 2018 actually researched it. You need to jump from like 20 feet at least to see a difference. The aim to the break the spinal column enough to see it grow.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, sayi, Randolf and 2 others
the check if your growth plates are fused by touching ur knee cap thing is bs the only way to accurately tell is by getting an xray and the rest of your shit makes absolutely no sense
Yes, but 80% of the time via the palpation of the patella you can feel if it is closed. Mind sharing sources or research to suggest my research is "bullshit"?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ValhallaSoldier and AsGoodAsItGets
Yes, but 80% of the time via the palpation of the patella you can feel if it is closed. Mind sharing sources or research to suggest my research is "bullshit"?
u said u can reopen ur growth plates jfl no ones taking u seriously here these greycels are so annoying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and humanoidsub7
u said u can reopen ur growth plates jfl no ones taking u seriously here these greycels are so annoying
Keep coping, you know nothing.

Anders Langenskiöld, H.V.A. Heikel, Nevalainen TJ, Kalevi Österman, Tapio Videman. Regeneration of the Growth Plate. 1989 Jan 1 [cited 2023 Jun 1];134(2):113–23. Available from: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/271...show that regeneration,rabbit than in the pig.

Legit this article proves you wrong. Find something better to retard.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: vyirus, Revenge123, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
You can reopen it via light injury in the region. This promotes cartilage sheaths elongate and preplex the fossa.

Haha it does work, Lue et al 2018 actually researched it. You need to jump from like 20 feet at least to see a difference. The aim to the break the spinal column enough to see it grow.
Link to the study?

1) Reopen growth plates - Esentially, you want to encourage the patella to reopen to allow growth. This can be done by bending the patella or by take a rock for example and forcing the patella to open. Remember this may hurt a little but shouldn't be too painful. (Max height gain (2-5 inches)
Wtf do u mean open the patella its literally the kneebone

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and TheDragon
Wtf do u mean open the patella its literally the kneebone
The aim is to create a tear in that region, i.e light injury but nothing too offensive. The aim here is to create a deviation and allow bone matter to grow.

Bones are primarily composed of connective tissue called osseous tissue. Osseous tissue consists of both inorganic and organic components. The inorganic components, mainly hydroxyapatite crystals, provide bones with their hardness and rigidity, while the organic components, primarily collagen fibers, provide flexibility and strength.

We want to allow inorganic compounds to regenerate basically.

Alright, so everyone wants to get tall right? This is heavily determined by whether your growth plates have closed or not. However, all is not lost as this guide will include ways to reopen the growth plates.

1) Bone growth encouragement techniques - The aim here is to essentially lightly damage the spinal cord bones. DO NOT WORRY as these regenerate. To do this one should try to lift extremely heavy objects or bend there back as much as possible. Your body is flexible, so it should not be an issue. Only stop if the pain is unbearable. The aim here is to make microtears near the spine to allow it to heal and thus grow more. (Max height gain (1-2 inches)

1) Reopen growth plates - Esentially, you want to encourage the patella to reopen to allow growth. This can be done by bending the patella or by take a rock for example and forcing the patella to open. Remember this may hurt a little but shouldn't be too painful. (Max height gain (2-5 inches))

3) Inject your knee cap with water - The aim of this is to create enough liquid tension to allow it to grow and splinter. This creates a debriment which causes the inferior vena cava to open.

Each girl that jumped on my dick grew about 7 inches

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sayi, JizzFarmer and 5.5psl
Jumping itself isn't going to make you taller, it is the slight damage observed near the coracoid process of the spinal column that is the important issue.

The aim is to create a tear in that region, i.e light injury but nothing too offensive. The aim here is to create a deviation and allow bone matter to grow.

Bones are primarily composed of connective tissue called osseous tissue. Osseous tissue consists of both inorganic and organic components. The inorganic components, mainly hydroxyapatite crystals, provide bones with their hardness and rigidity, while the organic components, primarily collagen fibers, provide flexibility and strength.

We want to allow inorganic compounds to regenerate basically.
Alot of science shit so imma believe you

I hope everyone is learning something, please do message me.

The aim here is to hold a heavy object and jump from a semi-tall structure (like the top of a garage or shed for example).
break ur spine and paralyze yourself theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yue, hey, JizzFarmer and 7 others
ban this troll lol retards here will actually believe this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing, N1666, hey and 9 others
read every single letter and believed it and trusted the black doctor

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rg1235, lightskinbengali, Mewton and 6 others
break ur spine and paralyze yourself theory
No, the goal here is to create a lesion near the spinal column so the back can grow. This is very important as spinal column, also known as the vertebral column or backbone, is made up of a series of individual bones called vertebrae. These vertebrae are stacked on top of one another, forming the central axis of the skeleton and providing support and protection for the spinal cord.

So you are not "paralyzing" yourself.

ban this troll lol retards here will actually believe this
Excuse me but I do not like the tone you have described me as such. This is very rude and I ask if you retract that statement or provide evidence that my research is wrong.

Regards,

Dr Love.

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and squalane 0.5%
As always, please private message me so I can discuss treatment options with you!

Inject your knee cap with water
Chef Skinner Reading a Letter | Know Your Meme

nigga WHAT

• JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing, Randolf, N1666 and 5 others
nigga WHAT
While there are fluids present within the knee joint, such as synovial fluid that lubricates and nourishes the joint, the patella itself is not made of liquids. It is a solid bone that contributes to the stability and functioning of the knee joint during movement.

The aim here is to create a lesion to allow it slip and create growth

• JFL
While there are fluids present within the knee joint, such as synovial fluid that lubricates and nourishes the joint, the patella itself is not made of liquids. It is a solid bone that contributes to the stability and functioning of the knee joint during movement.

The aim here is to create a lesion to allow it slip and create growth
I see

thoughts on taking mk677 for height gains at 18 years of age?

Yeah good luck with that

read every single letter and believed it and trusted the black doctor
I love it! It's nice to see that you have trusted me. Black doctors are unfortunately underrepresented in this field.

Guys also I wouldn't be risking my qualifications by submitting wrong/bad information. All my research is referenced to board certified studies.

• JFL
Reactions: Randolf, animo123 and Kristin
I see

thoughts on taking mk677 for height gains at 18 years of age?
Who is that? Unfortunately, I cannot comment on an individuals case without knowing them.

• JFL
Reactions: Randolf and N1666

I recently graduated medical school so I have devised a plan.

Please provide evidence showing that this real!

Please provide evidence showing that this real!
References are in the thread. Again I wouldn't be risking my medical license to spread false information.

• JFL
Reactions: Randolf and Kristin
Although, as a physician I cannot comment on the best treatment method. In my opinion, the knee cap with water intervention is actually VERY helpful. According to Johns & Sanders et al 2019 they found that the average growth was 2 inches which is statistically significant.

• JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing, Randolf and chadcel;
  • +1
Reactions: Randolf and Thorsten
can i bonesmash my spine to do this doc?
I wouldn't call it "bonesmash", you just need to find a tall enough structure to jump off. Like a shed or something. Remember anything over 20 feet is dangerous. I would stick to jumping at least 15 feet from the top at LEAST.

Studies by Roberston et al 2019 conclused that 15 feet was the optimal jumping height to reach optimal growth.

• JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing and Randolf
no, I mean mk677 as in the growth serum purchased alongside sarms for supposed height gains.
Alright so, MK-677, also known as Ibutamoren, is not a growth serum but rather a selective agonist of the growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR). It stimulates the release of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) in the body. While MK-677 has been studied for its potential to increase GH and IGF-1 levels, it is important to note that it is not approved by regulatory authorities, such as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

I would therefore not trust it yet until it is approved.

• JFL
Reactions: Randolf and Kristin
You should jump from a height of 15 feet to reach optimal growth. 7 inches unfortunately doesn't cut it.

just jump theory

just jump theory
No, it is not, "just jump theory",
Studies by Roberston et al 2019 conclused that 15 feet was the optimal jumping height to reach optimal growth.

Alright so, MK-677, also known as Ibutamoren, is not a growth serum but rather a selective agonist of the growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR). It stimulates the release of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) in the body. While MK-677 has been studied for its potential to increase GH and IGF-1 levels, it is important to note that it is not approved by regulatory authorities, such as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

I would therefore not trust it yet until it is approved.
mirin chatgpt skills, yakub

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Randolf, N1666 and Donkeyballs
Can you give a demonstration or a more detailed explanation on #1 for closed plates? I’m lost on exactly what needs to be done

• +1
Reactions: MoggedToSuicide
mirin chatgpt skills, yakub

View attachment 2234363
Excuse me but I did not use that to formulate any part of my argument. In fact, I do get a part of my information from the Nigerian Medical Board certified notice board. That is where it is from.

Where is the evidence I used CHAT-GPT at all?

• JFL

1) Reopen growth plates - Esentially, you want to encourage the patella to reopen to allow growth. This can be done by bending the patella or by take a blunt object for example and forcing the patella to open. Remember this may hurt a little but shouldn't be too painful. This typically involves releasing tight structures, such as the lateral retinaculum, and may also involve repositioning the patellar tendon or the tibial tubercle (a bony prominence in the shinbone).(Max height gain (2-5 inches))
so this part basically means that you should bonesmash your knee? JFL

Just rubbed my knee and proceeded to cry in public. Thanks a lot

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, N1666 and MoggedToSuicide
You should jump from a height of 15 feet to reach optimal growth. 7 inches unfortunately doesn't cut it.
Why are gymnastics not tall then? What about basketball does it boost growth? Micro teirs from Plyometrics jumps cuz the bones to grow back stronger? What about squats?

Studies by Roberston et al 2019
Nigga this doesn't exist and all your shit is bs

Be careful guys injecting water into your kneecap might give you an abcess or something like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Randolf, N1666, Banderacell and 1 other person
For the closed plate methods, can you explain the results the studies got in further detail too? Did it specify their ages and the exact results that each participant got and over what timeframe?

Also, for the jumping method what was the protocol used in the study? Like how many reps and from what height, how many times per week and over what total timeframe was the study done for?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets