crazy how accurate blackpill is in most scenarios

D

Deleted member 23564

Diamond
i swear understanding the blackpill is like having a superpower to see into the future. if x = y then z happens i swear ive seen this in my day to day life all the time and there has been very little on my end to disprove the blackpill within a dating and sexual perspective. my tallest and better looking friends have way mroe success with women and dating while my shorter and unfortunate friends struggle regardless of personality for example. bluepilled normie friends are virgins and they dont have success with women due to genetics and lack of looksmaxxing. even some of them could nichemaxx like arab friend dating other arabs due to religion or asian friend iqmaxxing but they just struggle and its sad. i have been on both sides of the coin relatively speaking. im no chad but ive expereinces the difference in treatment from friends, teachers and especailly women. maybe this is all water but i see blackpill everwhere now and in my personal experience it helped me attract the opposite sex infinitely better compared to before coming blackpilled.

anyone else see positive results from becoming blackpilled? or just depression
anyone else see blackpill in their day to day life or has there been bluepill moments where the girl is better looking and is with a shorter, less attractive guy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
depression

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
realising it doesnt matter if u arent at least chadlite+ tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 23564
realising it doesnt matter if u arent at least chadlite+ tbh

It’s probably the other way round tbh.
Chadlite+ will have an ok life bluepilled whilst sub-chadlite really need to know the black pill to have the motivation to go on brutal self improvement programs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 23564