Crazy how different people treat you based on appearance

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

JorBUM cant get 40k
A lot of you guys haven’t been as subhuman as I was a few years back.

I was a fat brown kid with a buzz cut so my head looked like a brown egg, a bunch of acne, I was 5’3 and had shitty facial hair.

One specific example of this I remember was when my mom threw a party and invited the new neighbors and they brand their 2 daughters and one literally backed away from me when I tried to shake her hand.

Now I’m not some chad or anything, I’m like mtn. But still the difference attention and treatment I get from girls and men alike is crazy. Like girls will text me and talk to me and tolerate weird shit I do. I can send proof if you want but I will send Turkish and Iraqi girls like 20 reels asking them to translate them from Turkish or Arabic into English and they’ll do it. If I did this as myself when I was 14 I would get blocked instantly ngl or called an ugly autistic retard

Crazy shit mane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, aesthetic beauty and User28823
this is a bit of an essay to read so i’ll get it if you reply with drnd

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and aesthetic beauty
Drnd

• So Sad
  • +1
did you trigger a massive growth spurt resulting in rapid vertical growth?

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
did you trigger a massive growth spurt resulting in rapid vertical growth?
Not really. I’m 5’10 now and I just turned 17

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xeqri, aesthetic beauty and Lebron_James
Thats pretty good. I was 5'2 at 14 now im 5'5 at 17. It's over for me
Unless you’re Hispanic it might be, but I’ve seen guys that live pretty good lives at that height 🤷🏽‍♂️

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik01, autistic_tendencies and aesthetic beauty
Dont relate i am sicker than Ramirez
But for now meds controllinf me

• Woah
Reactions: Lebron_James
Unless you’re Hispanic it might be, but I’ve seen guys that live pretty good lives at that height 🤷🏽‍♂️
imma get LL. I look hispanic but im not

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Lebron_James
One specific example of this I remember was when my mom threw a party and invited the new neighbors and they brand their 2 daughters and one literally backed away from me when I tried to shake her hand.
Damn you reminded me of when I did that to a girl at a family party lmao I kinda feel bad

• +1
Damn you reminded me of when I did that to a girl at a family party lmao I kinda feel bad
That shit stuck with me too, probably one of the biggest reasons I’m on this forum tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, Costcosuperstore, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
A lot of you guys haven’t been as subhuman as I was a few years back.

I was a fat brown kid with a buzz cut so my head looked like a brown egg, a bunch of acne, I was 5’3 and had shitty facial hair.

Now I’m not some chad or anything, I’m like mtn. But still the difference attention and treatment I get from girls and men alike is crazy. Like girls will text me and talk to me and tolerate weird shit I do. I can send proof if you want but I will send Turkish and Iraqi girls like 20 reels asking them to translate them from Turkish or Arabic into English and they’ll do it. If I did this as myself when I was 14 I would get blocked instantly ngl or called an ugly autistic retard

Crazy shit mane
Well good morning nigger

• Hmm...
Did you do anything regarding heightmaxxing? How tall are your parents?
My mom is 5’5 and my dad is 6’0. But nah I never did heightmaxxing. I’m actually the shortest man in my family, just tall genetics I guess

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01