Crazy how much of genetics is just luck

studiocel

studiocel

virgin but not incel
Both siblings came from the same sperm but one gets to date a white chad while the other gets down syndrome and is used as a prop for tiktok views. Maybe its better that he is mentally disabled cause it looks like he is happy at least.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, ´´´´´´´´, gamma and 8 others
She would fuck the chad while the retard brother watches from the same room

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, ManzareK, Deleted member 11053 and 12 others
Out of all the girls he could choose from he chooses a Asian Becky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Rainman988, Deleted member 14867 and 7 others
LOOKSMATCHED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3828, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
The guy is too much a good person JFL

• +1
Reactions: Rainman988, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 11758 and 5 others
the luckpill rules everything. i mog the shit out of all my siblings granted they're not deformed but still i have way better facial development

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 14867, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Damn this video makes me feel sad

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
The guy is too much a good person JFL
He is White. I fuking love Whites. Most empathetic, beautiful, smart, strong, and loving superior race

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, gamma, EasternRightWinger15 and 3 others
na king we got this! Just go at life with everything you got. Let’s do a Muhammad Ali on this fucking life and beat the shit out of it until we get what we want

db0a15aaf9dc634461f0072b10e4911d.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, gamma and n0rthface
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Baldingman1998
i have down syndrome

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
na king we got this! Just go at life with everything you got. Let’s do a Muhammad Ali on this fucking life and beat the shit out of it until we get what we want

db0a15aaf9dc634461f0072b10e4911d.gif
E79267AD 4BBF 45A3 AE26 0B6723C78EE3

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Looks234
Just more shit to justify her white worship in her mind. Honestly it's disgusting. She knows she is a "white man's whore" and she obviously knows that it wouldn't be socially acceptable to admit that out loud, so instead what she does is post her white boyfriend doing all these nice things for her brother. (who is basically being used as a prop in these videos. Also not to knock down the white dude cause he also seems like a genuinely good dude as well, but in a way he's being used as a prop in a way as well. She is using him as a object to show the world that her white worship is justified because "hey look at this white guy doing all these nice things for me and my family".) ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION AND ANSWER IT HONESTLY.

INSTEAD OF BEING WITH A WHITE GUY, IF SHE WAS WITH HER ASIAN LOOKSMATCH INSTEAD WHO WOULD BE DOING ALL THE SAME THINGS THAT THIS WHITE GUY WAS DOING. WOULD SHE STILL BE POSTING THIS MANY VIDEOS, BASICALLY SHOWING HIM OFF?

I'll wait.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
Just more shit to justify her white worship in her mind. Honestly it's disgusting. She knows she is a "white man's whore" and she obviously knows that it wouldn't be socially acceptable to admit that out loud, so instead what she does is post her white boyfriend doing all these nice things for her brother. (who is basically being used as a prop in these videos. Also not to knock down the white dude cause he also seems like a genuinely good dude as well, but in a way he's being used as a prop in a way as well. She is using him as a object to show the world that her white worship is justified because "hey look at this white guy doing all these nice things for me and my family".) ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION AND ANSWER IT HONESTLY.

INSTEAD OF BEING WITH A WHITE GUY, IF SHE WAS WITH HER ASIAN LOOKSMATCH INSTEAD WHO WOULD BE DOING ALL THE SAME THINGS THAT THIS WHITE GUY WAS DOING. WOULD SHE STILL BE POSTING THIS MANY VIDEOS, BASICALLY SHOWING HIM OFF?

I'll wait.
hi, ER

She better be tighter than the Death Star's Meridian trench and fuck like Lana Rhoades or else what the fuck is wrong with this dude?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and EasternRightWinger15
She better be tighter than the Death Star's Meridian trench and fuck like Lana Rhoades or else what the fuck is wrong with this dude?

Hypergamy exists, it's not an incel meme...I see many couples where the man mogs her

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Hypergamy exists, it's not an incel meme...I see many couples where the man mogs her
Of course. This example displays extreme male hypogamy.

• +1
Reactions: gamma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back