Crazy idea to make a girl stay with you.

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
This is all hypothetical, I am not going to do this, but hear me out...
Let's say you are in love with a girl, but she sees you just as a friend. So one day, you meet with her and go to a store. You ask her to hold a bag, and pull out a gun and ask the cashier for all the money. The cashier gives you all the money, while the girl freezes there not knowing what to do, and you put the money in the bag, then take her hand and run away with her.
From this moment the girl has two options:
1) She could go to the police, snitch on you, but it's highly unlikely they would believe her. She would immediately be arrested for robbery and sentenced to prison.
2) She could stay with you and you would become a couple just like Bonnie and Clyde, robbing stores, gas stations and banks, living a life of crime, passion and wild sex.

Which one of these two things do you think is more likely to happen?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
2nd option works for Meeks but not you inkwell. Keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SpiritualCel, Chadelite and 4 others
thats a good imagination u got OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
low iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Chadeep
nigga they'd believe her immediately cause shes female, also there are eye witnesses and cameras nigga u livin in 1920?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, Deleted member 6401, SpiritualCel and 3 others
what would likely happen is that they believe her bcs she is a woman and you will be sent to jail for life and she will fuck the shop clerk for being so brave in that situation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3583, Chadeep and 2 others
3) You take her by the hand, but she pulls herself away and distances herself from you. You are arrested and charged with armed robbery. She testifies against you in court. You go to prison, lose your oral virginity to Tyrone, and lose your anal virginity to Bubba.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262, Deleted member 3328 and 6 others
easier way is to just put nicotine patches on her while she's asleep (without her knowing ofc) so she literally gets addicted to being with you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262, lookismfugee and 2 others
lets do it kings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
yo this isnt r9k

• +1
Only applicable on faces like these
220px Francisco Lachowski 2011

Images 17

Images 16

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AlexHeally, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
nigga they'd believe her immediately cause shes female, also there are eye witnesses and cameras nigga u livin in 1920?
Yeah, the eyewitnesses and cameras would show that she came with you, took the money, so she's an accomplice to the robbery. Do you really think they will believe her, when she will claim she had no idea you were going to rob the store? I really doubt this...
3) You take her by the hand, but she pulls herself away and distances herself from you. You are arrested and charged with armed robbery. She testifies against you in court.
And I could say that it was her idea to rob the store, but chickened out at the last minute. It's my word against hers...

Last edited:
  • +1
Let's say you are in love with a girl, but she sees you just as a friend. So one day, you meet with her and go to a store. You ask her to hold a bag, and pull out a gun and ask the cashier for all the money. The cashier gives you all the money, while the girl freezes there not knowing what to do, and you put the money in the bag, then take her hand and run away with her.
1) She could go to the police, snitch on you, but it's highly unlikely they would believe her. She would immediately be arrested for robbery and sentenced to prison.
2) She could stay with you and you would become a couple just like Bonnie and Clyde, robbing stores, gas stations and banks, living a life of crime, passion and wild sex.

niggas be like "my life a movie" yeah hoodrat b movie adaptation of Heat (1995)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
And I could say that it was her idea to rob the store, but chickened out at the last minute. It's my word against hers...
While you argue against character witnesses over something someone else might have said, the prosecutor has video footage and multiple eyewitnesses to prove that you pulled a gun on a cashier and committed armed robbery. Your asshole is getting gaped by Bubba in prison while your (ex-)girlfriend's asshole is getting gaped by Chad in her bedroom. Sorry.

• +1
While you argue against character witnesses over something someone else might have said, the prosecutor has video footage and multiple eyewitnesses to prove that you pulled a gun on a cashier and committed armed robbery.
But she was there too, there's no way she will get away from this without spending some time in prison. Besides, before the robbery I could do some other things that would make her look guilty, like giver her some stolen stuff as gifts - it's easy to buy in my country from markets or online things of dubious provenance, that are most likely stolen.
We could also smoke a joint before, so she will drugs in her system, there will simply be too much stuff against her to get away free!

• +1
But she was there too, there's no way she will get away from this without spending some time in prison. Besides, before the robbery I could do some other things that would make her look guilty, like giver her some stolen stuff as gifts - it's easy to buy in my country from markets or online things of dubious provenance, that are most likely stolen.
We could also smoke a joint before, so she will drugs in her system, there will simply be too much stuff against her to get away free!
She'll spend a day at most in holding while waiting for Chad to get her out.

• +1

Don't be ugly don't be a jack ass

• +1
look like this and you rule the world

• +1