Crazy Rich Asian American Jensen Huang

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
I calculate his current networth at $111 Billion. Based upon 1.3 million shares of Nvidia stock at $852/share.
Apparently he is fond of leather jackets. There are not many pictures of him standing next to anyone, I estimate he is 5'6"
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
okay but what's the point

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
okay but what's the point
Nvidia stock doubled in the past 2 months, 4x in the past 12 months. He is about the 4th richest person on the planet today, yet few people ever heard of him 2 months or a year ago. It is possible in a month he could be the richest man in the world.

Nvidia stock doubled in the past 2 months, 4x in the past 12 months. He is about the 4th richest person on the planet today, yet few people ever heard of him 2 months or a year ago. It is possible in a month he could be the richest man in the world.
i mean i don't mind if ur justs sharing. but is this suppose to connect to looksmaxxing in some way

• +1
Elon musk will still be making a lot from electric cars and he has a lot of businesses and he is still working and doesn't look like he is going to give up

• +1
Elon musk will still be making a lot from electric cars and he has a lot of businesses and he is still working and doesn't look like he is going to give up
Yeah he’s still working on trolling us all into believing he’s launching rockets and cars into outer space. Fuck him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OldRooster and HTN_Mentalcel