crazy sex story

H

Haze

Iron
edited for bait: There is a story about a man stuck in flood water and refusing help three times from others because he says that god will save him. This correlates to somewhat to what I'm going to talk about. we're given opportunities yet we don't take them. When I was a neet I would huff at the posts about girls on here, you guys are in such proximity to women, at least you were able to talk to them even if they rejected you while I was stuck at home rotting. I was eventually able to enter the social life again and still dealt with loneliness despite being around hundreds of people a day. Still complained about the affect of not having a car in my life despite the ability to get one (money and whatnot), complained about being small in size despite having free access to a gym.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
edited for bait: There is a story about a man stuck in flood water and refusing help three times from others because he says that god will save him. This correlates to somewhat to what I'm going to talk about. we're given opportunities yet we don't take them. When I was a neet I would huff at the posts about girls on here, you guys are in such proximity to women, at least you were able to talk to them even if they rejected you while I was stuck at home rotting. I was eventually able to enter the social life again and still dealt with loneliness despite being around hundreds of people a day. Still complained about the affect of not having a car in my life despite the ability to get one (money and whatnot), complained about being small in size despite having free access to a gym.
Dnr but bumped cuz of effort

• So Sad
Reactions: Haze