Crazy story from the bus

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I get into the bus and i saw this gitl, god tier blonde hair and clothes, very smililar from that wiktoria weared in the morning in the bus. I didnt saw her face but there was huge chance she was wiktoria. Then on next stop some old people get in and she with her bff made letted them sit. They went right next to me, on my left. So, i was quiye shocked. I didnt knew if she was wikotria becouse i couldnt look at her but i heared what they were saying. Once, this foid said '' whats your number?'' and i almost died. But then other foid started saying her number but she didnt telled this full number. I had weird thoughts all the time, i thought that they are doing someting with my backpack, my imagination was going crazy. And then i left the bus. Still dont know if it was wiktoria,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyearea, DutchPrettyBoy, didntreadlol and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 6095, Aesthetic and 2 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Madhate and Deleted member 4209
I'ma be honest you need to smoke some weed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 4209 and 6 others
brutal story tbh

I get into the bus and i saw this gitl, god tier blonde hair and clothes, very smililar from that wiktoria weared in the morning in the bus. I didnt saw her face but there was huge chance she was wiktoria. Then on next stop some old people get in and she with her bff made letted them sit. They went right next to me, on my left. So, i was quiye shocked. I didnt knew if she was wikotria becouse i couldnt look at her but i heared what they were saying. Once, this foid said '' whats your number?'' and i almost died. But then other foid started saying her number but she didnt telled this full number. I had weird thoughts all the time, i thought that they are doing someting with my backpack, my imagination was going crazy. And then i left the bus. Still dont know if it was wiktoria,
Sounds like you are the only one who is crazy in this story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Madhate, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
C0a3ed022a6a68491f6b3e22ca90aeb8092485b1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate and Deleted member 3328
Weed fucks up your hormone levels and makes you a lazy bastard. It sucks. True chads only drink water for skin gains.
Everyone ik including Chad's smoke weed vape drink and stay up all night it's my generations culture

Everyone ik including Chad's smoke weed vape drink and stay up all night it's my generations culture
And you just follow the herd in to destruction like a sheep? All you need is water, and the bitches will be mirin' when you go out. It beats weed 100-0 when you've been collagenmaxxing and pumping in the gym, and then go out and all the bitches are mirin' FUAAAAARK.
Martina

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Pietrosiek
Tales from the short bus.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
And you just follow the herd in to destruction like a sheep? All you need is water, and the bitches will be mirin' when you go out. It beats weed 100-0 when you've been collagenmaxxing and pumping in the gym, and then go out and all the bitches are mirin' FUAAAAARK.
View attachment 281890
I'm no addict I only smoke around 2 to 3 time a month

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
but did u eat sugar and offer her some?

I would've started small talk on the bus.

FUark man if i was your height! you have no idea how fucking confident i would be, would have dopamine fuelling me 24/7.

I would've started small talk on the bus.

FUark man if i was your height! you have no idea how fucking confident i would be, would have dopamine fuelling me 24/7.
but i have ugky face and she was talking with foid.And you need to know that they all know who i am

fuck weed, its for normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Swolepenisman and Deleted member 4563
brutal high inhibition pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Jfl bro

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Pietrosiek
Sounds like you are the only one who is crazy in this story
I was eating and almost choked to death because of laughing when I read your reply

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Pietrosiek and Ritalincell
I was eating and almost choked to death because of laughing when I read your reply
Yeah I had to bumo this thread when I saw my response bc I had to cage myself jfl

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3328
Haven't laughed this hard in a while
havent been so mad since i drinked my last cola bottle, so dont fuck me me nigga

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincell and Deleted member 3328
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Pietrosiek and Ritalincell
you are psychosismaxxed i see

• WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek