Creatine and balding

Eblan

Eblan

Iron
Anybody here noticed more hairloss after starting creatine? Does it really have an affect on hair?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ineonx and rand anon
Don't worry about it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gooner888, STUPIDREFEREES, der_komische and 1 other person
Anybody here noticed more hairloss after starting creatine? Does it really have an affect on hair?
Not true at all for me personally absolutely zero side effects just positives (improved muscle strength)

• +1
Reactions: gooner888 and Eblan
Yep only on the side I think because there are muscles there so it bloats them
I still look big decent without creatine. So I’m not taking it, considering the side effects.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Who cares if you have ideal body fat it will make you fuller and not blot your body and face
It can cause facial bloating, that’s why i stopped taking it.

Attachments

• IMG_7599.jpeg
    IMG_7599.jpeg
    271.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Creatine has a massive boosting impact on DHT (the cause of male pattern baldness). Cease it immediately if noticing hairloss and get on RU-58841 or topical fin immediately. The like 1percent boost in gym performance is not worth the 10+ thousands of dollars worth of hair transplants you will need. Creatine can be more dangerous for MPB than the right steroid stack and barely impacts performance.

• +1
Reactions: robtical and Polish Chincel
Creatine has a massive boosting impact on DHT (the cause of male pattern baldness). Cease it immediately if noticing hairloss and get on RU-58841 or topical fin immediately. The like 1percent boost in gym performance is not worth the 10+ thousands of dollars worth of hair transplants you will need. Creatine can be more dangerous for MPB than the right steroid stack and barely impacts performance.
First of all taking creatine gives you in numbers 30% increase in muscle building and there only a few exceptions of balding caused from creatine it’s the safest performance booster and not 1% as you said

First of all taking creatine gives you in numbers 30% increase in muscle building and there only a few exceptions of balding caused from creatine it’s the safest performance booster and not 1% as you said
JFL fucking 30 percent dude, are you literally retarded?
" After 7 days of creatine loading, or a further 14 days of creatine maintenance dose, serum T levels did not change. However, levels of DHT increased by 56% after 7 days of creatine loading and remained 40% above baseline after 14 days maintenance"
So it increases the thing that causes hair loss by around 50 percent without increasing your actual testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: robtical, Giorgio and Polish Chincel
JFL fucking 30 percent dude, are you literally retarded?
" After 7 days of creatine loading, or a further 14 days of creatine maintenance dose, serum T levels did not change. However, levels of DHT increased by 56% after 7 days of creatine loading and remained 40% above baseline after 14 days maintenance"
So it increases the thing that causes hair loss by around 50 percent without increasing your actual testosterone.
If you study it hard you will find that you make 4 months worth of progress in the gym in 3 month with creatine and also me personally , there are no signs of baldness and I have been supplementing with creatine monohydrate for a long time

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
If you study it hard you will find that you make 4 months worth of progress in the gym in 3 month with creatine and also me personally , there are no signs of baldness and I have been supplementing with creatine monohydrate for a long time
Okay find a real study that shows that, plus 4 months in 3 months is an increase of like 30 percent so you are trading your hair for 30 percent increase (your bullshit numbers) when you could just do a cycle and get 3-4x the gains with less of a hair impact depending on what compounds you use.

Okay find a real study that shows that, plus 4 months in 3 months is an increase of like 30 percent so you are trading your hair for 30 percent increase (your bullshit numbers) when you could just do a cycle and get 3-4x the gains with less of a hair impact depending on what compounds you
I don’t give a shit dont take it if you are afraid you will lose your precious little hairs

I don’t give a shit dont take it if you are afraid you will lose your precious little hairs
Now the retard admits that his cope powder will cause hair loss. If you weren't a fucking pussy you would be blasting and cruising real compounds to stay sub 10 percent bf at size. Stop telling other users to lose all their fucking hair with your stupid lies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: robtical, ineonx, Giorgio and 1 other person
for some people it might cause hair loss

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
get creapure from Germany
The mass produced stuff is garbage from China

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
creatine is shit anyway

No idea because I'm on DUT
As for bloating then no only made my biceps look fuller

As always, I weigh things on pros and cons.

The pros of creatine are a minimal improvement in physical performance, and questionable benefits regarding energy/focus.
The cons are the cost, the hassle of taking it, and the possibility of bloating and hair loss.

In my opinion, the cons outweigh the pros here.

what is the difference? can you elaborate please?
Creapure is greater purity and absorption made with better integrity
I wouldn’t trust food/health products coming from China in general

there is no evidence for hair loss caused by creatine