Creatine and zinc hairloss

TheAbyssinian

TheAbyssinian

Mistral
dude my hairline is receeding from taking all these stupid supplements FUCK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Curry Suicide, Gargantuan and 3 others
Lol at thinking the 10% increase in dht from creatine will make you bald :feelskek:

Attachments

• WIN_20220813_10_30_35_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220813_10_30_35_Pro.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, GetShrekt and Curry Suicide
Yup, it's the Creatine

I will just start a hairloss regiment or something better I start now than later or never

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek and TheAbyssinian
I didnt imagine u have hairloss

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and RAITEIII
If you knew anything about balding, you dirty nigger, you'd knew zinc is actually necessary for hair growth and improves hair. Your knowledge about norwooding is on the same level as an average normie imbecile (just shave it bro). Hope you start norwooding you little shit, thats the only way you will ever improve your balding knowledge fuckface bitch nigger donkey cock sucking bastard

imagine being on a looksmaxxing forum and thinking zinc causes hairloss :lul::lul:
fucking low IQ sperg faggot bitch

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, mug and 5 others
Creatine doesn’t increase dht at all lol
After 7 days of creatine loading, or a further 14 days of creatine maintenance dose, serum T levels did not change. However, levels of DHT increased by 56% after 7 days of creatine loading and remained 40% above baseline after 14 days maintenance (P < 0.001). The ratio of DHT:T also increased by 36% after 7 days creatine supplementation and remained elevated by 22% after the maintenance dose (P < 0.01).

It's actually 22%

If you knew anything about balding, you dirty nigger, you'd knew zinc is actually necessary for hair growth and improves hair. Your knowledge about norwooding is on the same level as an average normie imbecile (just shave it bro). Hope you start norwooding you little shit, thats the only way you will ever improve your balding knowledge fuckface bitch nigger donkey cock sucking bastard
no hair for your severe autistic psychosis you norwood 50 hairline imbecile kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
its not severe yet its around my forehead but I have thick hair so you wouldnt notice
Same me. I had almost forgotren about hairloss but now im in another country without any fucking looksmax. Will try to get my hands on some Dut tho

Yes zinc actually reduces androgen sensitivity from zinc

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Same me. I had almost forgotren about hairloss but now im in another country without any fucking looksmax. Will try to get my hands on some Dut tho
what is Dut???

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
After 7 days of creatine loading, or a further 14 days of creatine maintenance dose, serum T levels did not change. However, levels of DHT increased by 56% after 7 days of creatine loading and remained 40% above baseline after 14 days maintenance (P < 0.001). The ratio of DHT:T also increased by 36% after 7 days creatine supplementation and remained elevated by 22% after the maintenance dose (P < 0.01).

It's actually 22%
Hmm I just read up on it and it looks like you are right.

your east african of course your hairline is receding :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: TheAbyssinian
dude my hairline is receeding from taking all these stupid supplements FUCK
zinc gives me headaches so I only occasionally take it, like 1 50 mg tablet every two or 3 days

Last edited: