Creatine hairloss?

jackieboy21

jackieboy21

Silver
Can creatine increase dht and cause hairloss or just urban myth?

its all broscience

i read creatine increases dht

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21
dont know but it def makes my hair shed like crazy

• +1
Yeh fuck creatine then, the potential sides deffinatly outweigh the benefits

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
It did im a living example

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Satan and jackieboy21
There is no evidence, but i noticed shedding as fuck when using it, slowed down when i dropped it, so probably it can cause hair loss

Can creatine increase dht and cause hairloss or just urban myth?
Creatine increases dht, but unlikely to cause further hair loss. If ur not balding prone and you take it its not gonna change anything.

Creatine is a slight looksmin as it can bloat your face due to water retention

• +1
Creatine increases dht, but unlikely to cause further hair loss. If ur not balding prone and you take it its not gonna change anything.

It increases DHT, which is only really an issue if the androgen receptors on your scalp are sensitive to it.

Some people respond better to creatine whereas others dont respond at all
Usually people who respond best to it are those with diets lacking in creatine or those with a higher ratio of fast-twitch muscle fibers

• +1

I kind of am prone to hairloss thats the shit thing, i have it under control with the big 3 , but any kind of dht increase is not ideal even if im allready on fin

Are you sure it can bloat face? I was reading on bodybuilding forums, and they are all sure that creatine only binds water in muscle cells and does not do anything for bloat.

Are you sure it can bloat face? I was reading on bodybuilding forums, and they are all sure that creatine only binds water in muscle cells and does not do anything for bloat.
Ur right in theory it shouldn't... but based on anecdotes it does make my face abit puffier. I notice my cheeks are less hollow when i take it