creatine on cut

nier

nier

Iron
so creatine make you bloated but will it help losing body fat i dont care if im bloated when im cutting i just want to know if it helps cutting and preserving muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
Creatine helps ur muscle, do creatine while cutting

If your main goal is looksmaxxing then creatine is cope. Not even cope, but actually gives you the opposite of what you are trying to achieve. It makes your muscles look bloated instead of lean and dry (which is the main goal as in physique), and for some can accelerate MPB. Spend that money on something more worthwhile. Don't use it neither on a bulk, neither on a cut.

• +1
Reactions: Limitless888, dgzty, RTLBbc and 1 other person
Creatine makes my shoulders like boulders but also makes my face look like a bowling ball

If your main goal is looksmaxxing then creatine is cope. Not even cope, but actually gives you the opposite of what you are trying to achieve. It makes your muscles look bloated instead of lean and dry (which is the main goal as in physique), and for some can accelerate MPB. Spend that money on something more worthwhile. Don't use it neither on a bulk, neither on a cut.
read a fucking study

u make my blood boil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xeqri and TheRagingBull
read a fucking study

u make my blood boil
Creatine is known to cause water retention in the body.
Creatine has been found to increase dihydrotestosterone (DHT) levels significantly, which can speed up hair loss in people who are genetically susceptible to balding.

don’t take creatine bro you’ll overdose!!!

stick to cold showers!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ, TheRagingBull and RTLBbc
We’ve mentioned creatine is utter dogshit a million times use the search bar you silly billy

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Creatine has been found to increase dihydrotestosterone (DHT) levels significantly,
where'd you get that info from? I could maybe start to use it to beardmaxx

Objective: This study investigated resting concentrations of selected androgens after 3 weeks of creatine supplementation in male rugby players. It was hypothesized that the ratio of dihydrotestosterone (DHT, a biologically more active androgen) to testosterone (T) would change with creatine supplementation.

Design: Double-blind placebo-controlled crossover study with a 6-week washout period.

Setting: Rugby Institute in South Africa.

Participants: College-aged rugby players (n = 20) volunteered for the study, which took place during the competitive season.

Interventions: Subjects loaded with creatine (25 g/day creatine with 25 g/day glucose) or placebo (50 g/day glucose) for 7 days followed by 14 days of maintenance (5 g/day creatine with 25 g/day glucose or 30 g/day glucose placebo).

Main outcome measures: Serum T and DHT were measured and ratio calculated at baseline and after 7 days and 21 days of creatine supplementation (or placebo). Body composition measurements were taken at each time point.

Results: After 7 days of creatine loading, or a further 14 days of creatine maintenance dose, serum T levels did not change. However, levels of DHT increased by 56% after 7 days of creatine loading and remained 40% above baseline after 14 days maintenance (P < 0.001). The ratio of DHT:T also increased by 36% after 7 days creatine supplementation and remained elevated by 22% after the maintenance dose (P < 0.01).

56% is a insane amount

where'd you get that info from? I could maybe start to use it to beardmaxx
testosterone affects beard density, dht affects rate of growth

testosterone affects beard density, dht affects rate of growth
Over for me then. I've been juicing for over a year now and my beard hasn't filled in even the slightest.

Objective: This study investigated resting concentrations of selected androgens after 3 weeks of creatine supplementation in male rugby players. It was hypothesized that the ratio of dihydrotestosterone (DHT, a biologically more active androgen) to testosterone (T) would change with creatine supplementation.

Design: Double-blind placebo-controlled crossover study with a 6-week washout period.

Setting: Rugby Institute in South Africa.

Participants: College-aged rugby players (n = 20) volunteered for the study, which took place during the competitive season.

Interventions: Subjects loaded with creatine (25 g/day creatine with 25 g/day glucose) or placebo (50 g/day glucose) for 7 days followed by 14 days of maintenance (5 g/day creatine with 25 g/day glucose or 30 g/day glucose placebo).

Main outcome measures: Serum T and DHT were measured and ratio calculated at baseline and after 7 days and 21 days of creatine supplementation (or placebo). Body composition measurements were taken at each time point.

Results: After 7 days of creatine loading, or a further 14 days of creatine maintenance dose, serum T levels did not change. However, levels of DHT increased by 56% after 7 days of creatine loading and remained 40% above baseline after 14 days maintenance (P < 0.001). The ratio of DHT:T also increased by 36% after 7 days creatine supplementation and remained elevated by 22% after the maintenance dose (P < 0.01).

56% is a insane amount
what matters more is how sensitive are you androgen receptors

what matters more is how sensitive are you androgen receptors
thats determined by genetics, creatine is a looksmin either way even if you don't have hairloss genetics

We’ve mentioned creatine is utter dogshit a million times use the search bar you silly billy
yeah every post say that it bloats you but i dont care about that my question was if it helped shred fat

Creatine has been found to increase dihydrotestosterone (DHT) levels significantly, which can speed up hair loss in people who are genetically susceptible to balding.
since it increase dht would it give me acne?

since it increase dht would it give me acne?
its possible, not every person who takes creatine reacts the same way. generally dht causes more oil production which can cause acne

Just don't lose hair. Simple.

It's a looksmax, it makes your facial muscles fuller it doesn't bloat you jfl my face glows on creatine