Creatine - worth it or not? (GYMCELS GTFIH)

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
I've read a lot that creatine creating hair loss is a myth, however many of these studies seem to be cherrypicked with the basic idea that an increase in DHT doesn't cause baldness.

Also, menshealth suggests it damages the kidney and that not everyone can absorb it.

But what do I fucking know?

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Makes you look bigger and makes you strong as fuck

I've started taking monohydrate form for 2 weeks and I noticed increased number of hair follicles falling out(I think you naturally lose up to 100 a day), so I got super paranoid and stopped taking it instantly. There's no question it's gonna make you stronger and bigger, this is very scientifically backed

I also don't really know about hair loss. It may have been placebo in my case or not, I'll never know. I just don't want to take chances, but I would very much want to take it, if I knew for sure it's not accelerating my hair loss.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Makes you look bigger and makes you strong as fuck
Have you had any side effects from taking it? My mate stopped taking it when he noticed hairloss and then apparently it stopped.
I've started taking monohydrate form for 2 weeks and I noticed increased number of hair follicles falling out(I think you naturally lose up to 100 a day), so I got super paranoid and stopped taking it instantly. There's no question it's gonna make you stronger and bigger, this is very scientifically backed
I had the same thing when I took minoxidil last year for my eyebrows, although looking back I can't tell if it was just BBD and placebo from obsessing. Has everything gone back to normal since you stopped?

Have you had any side effects from taking it? My mate stopped taking it when he noticed hairloss and then apparently it stopped
No I never lost hair on creatine. Still on it now and everything is normal. No recession, no thinness, etc.

Creatine is naturally found in red meats and such, you would just be supplementing it, so you don't need to worry about it causing baldness

No I never lost hair on creatine. Still on it now and everything is normal. No recession, no thinness, etc.

Creatine is naturally found in red meats and such, you would just be supplementing it, so you don't need to worry about it causing baldness
That's what I'm thinking. Looking back idk why I even made this thread when I can just experiment with it and see for myself. I'm gonna make Zyzz proud, minus the cocaine and steroids

That's what I'm thinking. Looking back idk why I even made this thread when I can just experiment with it and see for myself. I'm gonna make Zyzz proud, minus the cocaine and steroids
Lmao good luck man if u got any questions hmu

• +1
increase in DHT doesn't cause baldness

Well

Jew lie.

• +1
I took it a while back. It slightly increased my strength but then I had to keep taking it to keep the results. You can just train and build muscle without it tbh it's not very effective.

• +1
Right now I have no clue what the fuck is going on. If you need a reason to believe the FBI listen in on you this is it. I just had creatine delivered in my name even though I haven’t even ordered the shit at all. Srsly I checked my order history and bank account and there’s nothing. If this isn’t fate idk what is

Right now I have no clue what the fuck is going on. If you need a reason to believe the FBI listen in on you this is it. I just had creatine delivered in my name even though I haven’t even ordered the shit at all. Srsly I checked my order history and bank account and there’s nothing. If this isn’t fate idk what is
View attachment 6071
Your homies on the spaceship sent it