Creating a Framework for Ascension

coispet

coispet

Global Moderator
Staff
There’s a few things you need to take into account but first, do this

Using your back camera, ideally with an iPhone, use the 2x lens and step back till your face fits the frame, take a frontal profile and side profile picture on both sides, make sure the lighting is as consistent as possible

You’re gonna use this to pinpoint your failos and halos

Before this, you need to put it into this

It’ll give an accurate measure of all your ratios, do not use UMAX, it’s a number generator app and isn’t accurate, just another ponzi scheme designed by higher ups

Let’s use @Salludon as an example

IMG 1593

Here’s a measure of his ratios and sheeiittt

IMG 4426

Ratios obviously do not matter, and this site doesn’t really take into account the “ideal” ratios and proportions that properly, it’s a rough estimate, it would be more accurate to manually measure with a ruler however

IMG 4427

You can also measure it with a ruler on your phone using the picture

Once you’ve done this, you’re able to pinpoint what breaks your face, in Salludon’s face, his worse features would be

• Significantly Narrow Mouth
• Significantly Narrow Jaw
• Significantly Long Philtrum

These would be the main ones that the ratio measurements are displaying

Now, you research, research, research, no one can help you with this

This is something everyone needs to understand, you can’t wait around for someone to release a groundbreaking guide or theory which has little to no anecdotal or empirical evidence to prove it works, don’t mentally masturbate on shit you won’t do and you’ll end up prolonging just because you wanna add to your ascension plan, everything you need is on the forum, it’s been here since 2018, if the information you want isn’t here, it never existed or will exist, I can’t help you find the specific information you need for your needs but I can help you to narrow it down and give examples

For “Significantly Narrow Mouth”

“narrow mouth site:looksmax.org”

For “Significantly Narrow Jaw”

“narrow jaw site:looksmax.org”

For “Significantly Long Philtrum”

Once you’ve accumulated and researched for all the information you can (this should take the longest, even up to a year possibly), it’s time to weigh out the risk to reward ratio

All “looksmaxxes” are worth it in the grand scheme of things, for example, the nose doesn’t matter as much as you think it does, but it does matter, to an extent

Or, having a lean face matters a lot too, probably one of the most important aspects, but is injecting several PPC concoctions into your buccal fat pad when you’re 20%+ body fat the solution? No, you need to weigh out the advantages and disadvantages, this is where you can replace certain looksmaxxes for other alternatives

Another thing you need to understand, you will not jump from LTN to Chadlite, forget the rating system, going from MTN to HTN is not as easy as you think it is, it’s not a solve all surgery that will fix your face, i remember @ChadL1te saying in a thread that doing a bunch of different things will not make someone go from MTN to HTN, and I completely agree, the rating system is boohockey, it’s relative and doesn’t really explain what is, doesn’t interpret for real world situations either, but that’s not what the thread is about, however, you do need to swallow the hardest pill, you will never be Chad, because he doesn’t exist

Anyways, once you’ve done all of this, you’re pretty much done, besides everything I’ve mentioned, there’s two threads you NEED to check out and apply to your protocol in order to ascend and fit your archetype, colouring, hands down the most important thing

By @Clavicular

By @enchanted_elixir

Thank you for reading my half assed guide that I wrote on the way to work, now everyone is able to apply this information and form it into a nice little plan which is easy to follow

Brad Pitt Kiss GIF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: silently_said, sayi, enchanted_elixir and 24 others
good thread op, read all

should’ve not used selfie pic for the ratios tho, but ur point on how to looksmax is 100% right

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, boss8055 and coispet
good thread op, read all

should’ve not used selfie pic for the ratios tho, but ur point on how to looksmax is 100% right
I was about to mention thanks for doing it for me bro

Just like I said, try to eliminate camera distortion as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, descension and appealmaxed
Or they could just pm me, the cognoscenti of looks

focus on long term. basically just max ur bones & hormones.

Just like I said, try to eliminate camera distortion as much as possible
Back camera, landscape, 2 ft away.
Or
Mirror picture and invert it

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and coispet
brb reading

• Love it
Reactions: coispet
insane thread

• Love it
Great thread. Ty

• Love it
Read every molecule, great thread bhai

• Love it
Or they could just pm me, the cognoscenti of looks
lol u were the first user i ever dmed back when i was ugly as shit and you didnt even respond

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, cancercell and coispet
Great thread bro thanks for the mention too

Honestly we need more threads like this to keep the site going.

• Love it
Read every molecule, great thread bhai
Thanks bhaijaan :D:D
Great thread bro thanks for the mention too

Honestly we need more threads like this to keep the site going.
Thank you brotha, yeah I saw your post and just thought to mention it, not enough people understand

• +1
Reactions: grimjoww, Deleted member 45760 and ChadL1te
Thanks bhaijaan :D:D

Thank you brotha, yeah I saw your post and just thought to mention it, not enough people understand
Yeah, I’ve never really made looksmaxing posts per se all guides and high effort threads were always about social dynamics and society but that one was decent

• +1
What did you mean by chad doesn’t exist? I basically consider high htn and cl as chad since wherever you are you’ll be the best looking, and obviously there are natural born chads roaming about

failed step 1, don't own a camera

lol u were the first user i ever dmed back when i was ugly as shit and you didnt even respond
I just looked yea I remember lol. I didn't want to be giga brutal the most I could dish out was a .25 psl boost. U look better now?

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 45760
I just looked yea I remember lol. I didn't want to be giga brutal the most I could dish out was a .25 psl boost. U look better now?
yeah i was an ugly runt back then lmfao
id hope i look better now :feelskek:

• Love it
Reactions: cancercell and ascension
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45760
What focal length should be used? Obviously, 20-24 mm can't produce an accurate photo.

There’s a few things you need to take into account but first, do this

Using your back camera, ideally with an iPhone, use the 2x lens and step back till your face fits the frame, take a frontal profile and side profile picture on both sides, make sure the lighting is as consistent as possible

You’re gonna use this to pinpoint your failos and halos

Before this, you need to put it into this

It’ll give an accurate measure of all your ratios, do not use UMAX, it’s a number generator app and isn’t accurate, just another ponzi scheme designed by higher ups

Let’s use @Salludon as an example

View attachment 3016107

Here’s a measure of his ratios and sheeiittt

View attachment 3016114

Ratios obviously do not matter, and this site doesn’t really take into account the “ideal” ratios and proportions that properly, it’s a rough estimate, it would be more accurate to manually measure with a ruler however

View attachment 3016115

You can also measure it with a ruler on your phone using the picture

Once you’ve done this, you’re able to pinpoint what breaks your face, in Salludon’s face, his worse features would be

• Significantly Narrow Mouth
• Significantly Narrow Jaw
• Significantly Long Philtrum

These would be the main ones that the ratio measurements are displaying

Now, you research, research, research, no one can help you with this

This is something everyone needs to understand, you can’t wait around for someone to release a groundbreaking guide or theory which has little to no anecdotal or empirical evidence to prove it works, don’t mentally masturbate on shit you won’t do and you’ll end up prolonging just because you wanna add to your ascension plan, everything you need is on the forum, it’s been here since 2018, if the information you want isn’t here, it never existed or will exist, I can’t help you find the specific information you need for your needs but I can help you to narrow it down and give examples

For “Significantly Narrow Mouth”

“narrow mouth site:looksmax.org”

For “Significantly Narrow Jaw”

“narrow jaw site:looksmax.org”

For “Significantly Long Philtrum”

Once you’ve accumulated and researched for all the information you can (this should take the longest, even up to a year possibly), it’s time to weigh out the risk to reward ratio

All “looksmaxxes” are worth it in the grand scheme of things, for example, the nose doesn’t matter as much as you think it does, but it does matter, to an extent

Or, having a lean face matters a lot too, probably one of the most important aspects, but is injecting several PPC concoctions into your buccal fat pad when you’re 20%+ body fat the solution? No, you need to weigh out the advantages and disadvantages, this is where you can replace certain looksmaxxes for other alternatives

Another thing you need to understand, you will not jump from LTN to Chadlite, forget the rating system, going from MTN to HTN is not as easy as you think it is, it’s not a solve all surgery that will fix your face, i remember @ChadL1te saying in a thread that doing a bunch of different things will not make someone go from MTN to HTN, and I completely agree, the rating system is boohockey, it’s relative and doesn’t really explain what is, doesn’t interpret for real world situations either, but that’s not what the thread is about, however, you do need to swallow the hardest pill, you will never be Chad, because he doesn’t exist

Anyways, once you’ve done all of this, you’re pretty much done, besides everything I’ve mentioned, there’s two threads you NEED to check out and apply to your protocol in order to ascend and fit your archetype, colouring, hands down the most important thing

By @Clavicular

By @enchanted_elixir

Thank you for reading my half assed guide that I wrote on the way to work, now everyone is able to apply this information and form it into a nice little plan which is easy to follow

Brad Pitt Kiss GIF
Does this account for forehead in the ratios? Put a morph in and it didn't seem to consider the forehead at all, pretty important because longer midface/lower third might be needed to balance out a giant forehead