Creating and selling your own design of bluetooth earbuds

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Is this possible? Can it make you decently wealthy tbh, some high iq cell black pill me on this?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, randomuser2407 and Deleted member 6723
you can become wealthy in any market if you can innovate in said market

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and TsarTsar444
no + it will be a pain in the ass

you can become wealthy in any market if you can innovate in said market
I've inspected how earbuds are very shit designed tbh in the bellow 100$ range, if i would be able to perfect them somehow it could possible make me lots of money tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, RAITEIII, Deleted member 3902 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and sytyl
jst design consumer electronics (by yourself)and try to compete with gigantic companies bro
I mean, not going for big fish game tbh. but you can create a special company that designs only earbuds and specilizes in them, market them to normies in big cities and there would be people who would buy them if they are good

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I mean, not going for big fish game tbh. but you can create a special company that designs only earbuds and specilizes in them, market them to normies in big cities and there would be people who would buy them if they are good
normies will just buy airpods or galaxy buds. You would be appealing to an INCREDIBLY NICHE market at below 100 dollar wireless. At that point they are so poor why not get fucking wired headphones

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
you are a decade too late

If you make a really really REALLY good business plan maybe a bank would finance you.