Creating my own MMA league and training camp villages in Andhra Pradesh, India

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
Yup. That's the plan. There are currently no major leagues in India.(only underground)

My plan is to create an MMA movement with my caste back in Andhra Pradesh. 5 years down the road, we can create cheap, high quality training camps for people all over the world through advertisement and our own MMA league.

Huge investment.

If we charge $100 for unlimited monthly training. If only a 1000 people join. That would mean 100 ร— 12 ร— 1000 = $1 200 000 a year.

We could funnel that money to funding the businesses/farms of my caste people and increase the money exponentially.

We could use all that money to create beautiful infrastructure to attract even more people. Like gyms, nightclubs, posh coffeehouses, paintball and archery houses, libraries, high quality restaurants with authentic cuisines from all over the world like Thai or Mexican. etc etc

We could build maybe European style cottage houses to attract White MMA students.

Massive potential.

It could even become a tourist spot. The new Goa.

Cheap lodging and cheap food. = attract a lot of White tourists like Thailand or Bali.

I see huge potential.

My caste people could also marry and breed with the Whites and become moggers.

I spoke to a guy who had a training camp in Bangkok, Thailand. He said they charge $200-250 a month.

If we charge only $100, we will get a lot more students through advertisements and YouTube fight breakdown tutorials.

Especially if we make it an all in one package: Muay Thai, Boxing, full contact Karate, Judo, BJJ and Wrestling.

We will become the world's hub of Martial Arts and churn out elite level fighters and champions in UFC and Bellator.

And it will change the SMV of Curries as a warrior race rather than puny dweebs.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne, ReadBooksEveryday, sportsmogger and 1 other person
We can create our own league where the pay-per-view is like only $5.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and traveler
@AlexBrown84 @TRUE_CEL

lmao, how much capital you have?

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
lmao, how much capital you have?

My caste has a lot of businessmen. Can get full funding from them.

For now force every family of caste to create MMA gyms in every village and town. Both boys and girls.

5 years down the line they will become professionals.

Have even a handful become elite fighters/champions in UFC. That's all we need

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and ReadBooksEveryday
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and SeiGun
What happened with Puducherry?

Indians are weak , they cant take punches at all because of their diets. I would destroy 10 Mumbai dwellers in a row, maybe even more . They are small

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel, the BULL, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Indians are weak , they cant take punches at all because of their diets. I would destroy 10 Mumbai dwellers in a row, maybe even more . They are small

Thais are also short and weak. They are even punier than Indians. Yet they created Muay Thai. Think about that.

Also Indians were the first to create KickBoxing known as Mushti-yuddha. It's even mentioned in the Mahabharata.

Not to mention we were the first to create Wrestling along with the Hebrews.(Jacob wrestled an angel in the Old Testament)

• JFL
Reactions: TruestTruecel
legit take over

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell and GuyFromSingapore
Thais are also short and weak. They are even punier than Indians. Yet they created Muay Thai. Think about that.

Also Indians were the first to create KickBoxing known as Mushti-yuddha. It's even mentioned in the Mahabharata.

Not to mention we were the first to create Wrestling along with the Hebrews.(Jacob wrestled an angel in the Old Testament)
no thais are small but they are strong. asians are strong, indians are weak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel, the BULL and Whitepill_Saint
Dumbass nigga UFC already has gyms in india

no thais are small but they are strong. asians are strong, indians are weak

You do know that Indian KickBoxing is the parent art to Muay Thai, right?

You do know that Indian KickBoxing is the parent art to Muay Thai, right?
i dont give a fuck man you indians are weak af i already saw thousands of you guys lol

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Whitepill_Saint
Dagestan are all inbred but they are good at mma.

India will fit in

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Dumbass nigga UFC already has gyms in india

I'm talking about the state of Andhra Pradesh. I'm talking about a movement with my caste. Which means every fit male and female will train.

There's like 8 million people of my caste in Andhra Pradesh.

Think about it. It will be a fucking revolution.

Also the UFC gym in Singapore sucks. It's only branding.

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Dagestan are all inbred but they are good at mma.

India will fit in

Dagestanis force their boys to learn Wrestling. Thais do the same with Muay Thai.

Imagine if we made learning MMA a ritual in India. This will change the face of history.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and sportsmogger
@KING REIDYZ @Preston @the BULL @PointOfNoReturn @Emeraldglass @NumbThePain @BrendioEEE @Hardrada @Chinacurry @HeightPilledum @mizzy @Graham @rand anon @CFW432 @Kamui @Ricky212 @ongongfr @SidharthTheSlayer @forevergymcelling @inferiorpispot234 @FailedNormieManlet @horizontallytall @OGJBSLAYER @PseudoMaxxer @yeeyeeslayer @IAMNOTANINCEL @Skywalker @Mumbai Savior

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Go for it

I'll be photocopying a 100 copies of ads for recruiting investors from my caste and detail the plan. Telling them we will train "Muay Thai, Boxing, full contact Karate, BJJ, Judo and Wrestling".

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I'll be photocopying a 100 copies of ads for recruiting investors from my caste and detail the plan. Telling them we will train "Muay Thai, Boxing, full contact Karate, BJJ, Judo and Wrestling".
Will they actually be interested lol

Will they actually be interested lol

You understand the power of caste empowerment and mobilization in India. We can literally move an entire horde.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I spoke to a guy who had a training camp in Bangkok, Thailand. He said they charge $200-250 a month.

If we charge only $100, we will get a lot more students through advertisements and YouTube fight breakdown tutorials.

Especially if we make it an all in one package: Muay Thai, Boxing, full contact Karate, Judo, BJJ and Wrestling.

We will become the world's hub of Martial Arts and churn out elite level fighters and champions in UFC and Bellator.

And it will change the SMV of Curries as a warrior race rather than puny dweebs.
Daily reminder your race are pathetic in physical endeavours. Youโ€™re better off just doing the typical curry shit which is being a shop clerk curries are good businessmen

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Daily reminder your race are pathetic in physical endeavours. Youโ€™re better off just doing the typical curry shit which is being a shop clerk curries are good businessmen

Kay.

The Biafra would destroy that curry bhai Rahul.

A country of over 1 billion and yet you guys donโ€™t even qualify for the Olympics

Curries as I said should stick to doing business, Your race are great at business

The Biafra would destroy that curry bhai Rahul.

A country of over 1 billion and yet you guys donโ€™t even qualify for the Olympics

Curries as I said should stick to doing business, Your race are great at business

China has a rigorous sports programme and they are encouraged to do sports by the government and culture.

India has none of that.

China has like atleast 38 Olympic stadiums. India only has 9.

China has a rigorous sports programme and they are encouraged to do sports by the government and culture.

India has none of that.

China has like atleast 38 Olympic stadiums. India only has 9.

Meanwhile nigger countries are the poorest in the world with the worst training and yet they win sports. No excyse. Even Sri Lanka does decent in Olympics meanwhile India is dogshit

Just stick to being businessmen you lot are good at making money

100$ in curryland means youre a millionare in the U.S or rich anywhere else.
I gave them a 600$ laptop and they were so happy considering the most they spend in a week is like 50$ IF EVEN TAHT MUCH
Then those greedy bastards asked for more shit when I came again and I only brought chocolates and they were sad.

Build a concentration camp instead

Whoever wins gets bimax

Indians and germanics tbh:
Handshake Bros GIF

1 world to 5th world are you nervous? You might be killed for using a toilet.

lol haha, when I was in Thiruvannamalai, I never saw a single street shitter and they have ashrams and temples everywhere with toilets.

People will probably call you out if you try to shit in the streets.

There wasn't that much litter around too.

They have a German Pumpernickel bakery at Thiruvannamalai.(more like restaurant)

lol haha, when I was in Thiruvannamalai, I never saw a single street shitter and they have ashrams and temples everywhere with toilets.

People will probably call you out if you try to shit in the streets.

There wasn't that much litter around too.

They have a German Pumpernickel bakery at Thiruvannamalai.(more like restaurant)

Where the fuck are they street shitting then ?I have a 2min comp/ edit of street shitting with adolf shitler coming to save the day

Where the fuck are they street shitting then ?I have a 2min comp/ edit of street shitting with adolf shitler coming to save the day

Not in Thiruvannamalai, no.

U will never feel the thin translucent skin with blood vessels visible of a jailbaits white girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back