[Credit Secrets Exposed] How to get access to $1,000,000 of credit to fund your surgeries [merger aquisition credit line method]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
[Credit Secrets Exposed] How to get access to $1,000,000 of credit to fund your surgeries

This is called the merger aquisition credit line method

Buy an old existing business that has been open for 10+ years which doesnt make money anymore or has expired

However they will have 10 years of age(very good for credit), 10 years of good payment history etc..

Then you buy that company for cheap because it makes no money.

But you get access to their great credit score, age, trust with banks etc.

Then you can apply for big credit lines via the business but use it to fund your surgeries or whatever you want

Full detailed guide available but not sharing for free

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27213, Tallooksmaxxer, ItsOver999 and 3 others
get a job

• +1
Reactions: Respalier, irrumator praetor, midlatinocel and 1 other person
or maybe get a job:eek::eek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, Tallooksmaxxer, irrumator praetor and 3 others
secret exposed: get in one million dollars of debt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 27213, emeraldglass and 7 others
get a life

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor, thereallegend and drop
why u guys hating so much on a thread simply about building credit

are u low iq and dont understand the importance of credit or something
what are your current streams of income

you can use credit to your advantage but is has to be a 150 iq power play, not likely to happen

what are your current streams of income

you can use credit to your advantage but is has to be a 150 iq power play, not likely to happen
well im personally using it to make more money

well im personally using it to make more money
are you investing your borrowed money in real estate?

or are you still in the researching phase of making money off AI?

what's the interest you're paying for the credit?

[Credit Secrets Exposed] How to get access to $1,000,000 of credit to fund your surgeries

This is called the merger aquisition credit line method

Buy an old existing business that has been open for 10+ years which doesnt make money anymore or has expired

However they will have 10 years of age(very good for credit), 10 years of good payment history etc..

Then you buy that company for cheap because it makes no money.

But you get access to their great credit score, age, trust with banks etc.

Then you can apply for big credit lines via the business but use it to fund your surgeries or whatever you want

Full detailed guide available but not sharing for free
Its funny you gatekeep something so fucking random and autistic it kinda shows your worth, no offense

Also it's sad this can be considered a half useful thread compared to the rest of the shit that gets posted in the money section. Truly the absolute state of average looksmaxer literacy in economics

Not that Im better I just advocate the college way tbh better than the nigger scamming discord goblin shit thats prevalent among skinny ugly kids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Its funny you gatekeep something so fucking random and autistic it kinda shows your worth, no offense
why would i use my time and effort to write a detailed guide on this for free to retards who wont use or value it

that sentence u wrote shows your iq, no offense

why would i use my time and effort to write a detailed guide on this for free to retards who wont use or value it

that sentence u wrote shows your iq, no offense
The guide would be equal in value to a clay vase

• JFL
  • +1
secret exposed: get in one million dollars of debt
What r they gonna do? Steal my maxilla? That's their problem that Im 1 mil in debt.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and drop
And how exactly do u find those businesses?

And how exactly do u find those businesses?
i have the exact detailed strategy but like i said in op this isnt free information

Credit will be 0.
You don't have to pay the debt of its an LLC.
They will try to get the money and even take you to court if it's a significant amount. You'll file for bankruptcy and never own anything for the next 7 years.

Credit will be 0.

They will try to get the money and even take you to court if it's a significant amount. You'll file for bankruptcy and never own anything for the next 7 years.
Medium-term lenders will typically loan your business no more than 20% to 30% of your company's annual gross sales. They offer more capital than short-term lenders because the customer base is usually more creditworthy and in a stronger financial position to pay.

Buying a cheap business that has nearly 0 profit. Why would they give a high sume...

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe