Credit where it's due, this currycel looks good

6ft4

Kraken
Seen him on TV, his name is Qasa Alom

To the currycels here who think people are biased against their looks simply because they're currycel, if you looked good enough your ethnicity would not hold you back that much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 15827, Chadeep and 3 others
still failod by pheno

brutal :trepidation:

artworks-000484609569-jagmho-t500x500.jpg

nothing more than a htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Seen him on TV, his name is Qasa Alom

View attachment 1838298

To the currycels here who think people are biased against their looks simply because they're currycel, if you looked good enough your ethnicity would not hold you back that much
He's Bengali, saw him on a TheApricity thread months back when they were discussing phenos and some Euro users were talking about how Bengalis tend to look different. He's apparently some BBC news reporter or journalist. Good facial harmony, good smile, good wide jaw, good hair but chin is not wide or strong enough and his eyes aren't deepset enough. I'd say he's an overall HTN. I mostly agree btw cuz if you're a Western brown boy born and/or raised(came as a young kid) in the West and you're Westernized and groomed you'll be fine tbh
still failod by pheno

brutal :trepidation:

artworks-000484609569-jagmho-t500x500.jpg

nothing more than a htn
Yeah I agree he's a HTN, maybe on the higher ends of it. What's the picture got to do with it tho lol there's only foids there

Last edited:
Why are there so many threads on Indians here? Of course there are good looking people in every ethnicity. He looks alright, not someone whom I would associate with looks specifically. Like he would be the kinda handsome guy at a corporate office.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Mid teir normie at best but zero appeal to most women

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 5892
too darkskin to have global appeal

He's Bengali, saw him on a TheApricity thread months back when they were discussing phenos and some Euro users were talking about how Bengalis tend to look different. He's apparently some BBC news reporter or journalist. Good facial harmony, good smile, good wide jaw, good hair but chin is not wide or strong enough and his eyes aren't deepset enough. I'd say he's an overall HTN. I mostly agree btw cuz if you're a Western brown boy born and/or raised(came as a young kid) in the West and you're Westernized and groomed you'll be fine tbh

Yeah I agree he's a HTN, maybe on the higher ends of it. What's the picture got to do with it tho lol there's only foids there
Bengalis are ugly af even for curries bruh

And he must be a manlet if all those ladies are close to his height

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
hes ugly tf do u mean

Bengalis are ugly af even for curries bruh
Pajeet cope, Western Bengalis mog the shit out of pajeets and pakis irl in the dating game irl pajeets especially Punjabis are seen as smelly FOB international students who scam people and are seen as creepy over for even Western punjabis tbh at least in Ontario, Brampton and Surrey(Punjabi land) are seen as complete jokes:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Literally see this all the time in real life it goes like this Trinis/Guyanese brown boys/Tamils>Bengalis>Pakis>>>Pajeets:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Pajeet cope, Western Bengalis mog the shit out of pajeets and pakis irl in the dating game pajeets especially Punjabis are seen as smelly FOB international students who scam people and are seen as creepy over for even Western punjabis tbh at least in Ontario, Brampton and Surrey(Punjabi land) are seen as complete jokes:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
In the GTA most people are ugly af, standards are surprisingly low for a big city like that

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
He looks like shit bland af

• +1
Reactions: sтᴀʀʙoʏ and incel194012940