Creepy Disturbing Moments Vol 1 — ONLY on Rumble

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken

Working on an idea that sounds so crazy, it might work. SNL had their skits. One that stuck out was called Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey. Ah, yes, twisted dark humor. Mad TV had its thing — Lower Expectations, about dating services.

I have mine - Creepy Disturbing Moments.

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Can any of you hear the spooky background music in clarity? My shitty speakers aren't the best.

Because of Brazilian government demands to remove creators from our platform, Rumble is currently unavailable in Brazil. We are challenging these government demands and hope to restore access soon.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Because of Brazilian government demands to remove creators from our platform, Rumble is currently unavailable in Brazil. We are challenging these government demands and hope to restore access soon.
But Brazil's a corrupted nation mostly funded by China's Communist Party—oooooooh. I get it. Wow.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Can't you use a VPN?

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Bro became .org's Sv3rige type beat

• Hmm...
I recognize the name but have no fucking idea what you just babbled. Ngl.

There's your solution!

Are you seeing more and more Chinese men, soldier age, in your nation of corruption, prostitution, and drug cartels?
i never saw one

• Woah
i never saw one
christoph waltz nod GIF

They're more sneaky than I credited them for.