creepy low trust ogree features are giga failio for teen/early 20 males

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
FDS4-inVgAAsdCa.jpg:large
images
Trustworthy-Faces-FEATURE1.png
carrito_2020_figure.jpg

every teen girl/early20 want masculine feathures but with high class charming face
like the football jock type
tall chin,long ramus,relatively long and wide faces,angular face,confident eyes
images
images
4b08d206c8e6ea8b827b59ff33dd5804.jpg

masculine plus low trust aggresive features creep girls out
like bigger wider bublous or hook noses,shorter wide faces,overly low and upturned eyebrows,flat occupit,overly positive or overly negative hooded eyes.long philantrum
0_JS242338504JPG.jpg
Young-Brock-Lesnar.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, LampPostPrime, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
IMG 1003

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, LampPostPrime, horizontallytall and 7 others
FDS4-inVgAAsdCa.jpg:large
View attachment 2302275
images
Trustworthy-Faces-FEATURE1.png
carrito_2020_figure.jpg

every teen girl/early20 want masculine feathures but with high class charming face
like the football jock type
images
images

masculine plus low trust aggresive features creep girls out
like bigger wider bublous or hook noses,shorter wide faces,overly low and upturned eyebrows,flat occupit,overly positive or overly negative hooded eyes
0_JS242338504JPG.jpg
Young-Brock-Lesnar.jpg
View attachment 2302294
Ogre looks forever. Intimidation is all that matters.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, LampPostPrime, HerpDerpson and 4 others
water. very over for ogres on OLD, girls will think they're serial killers. if ur high trust that means u can at least oofydoofymax even if ugly

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
IMG 9482

• +1
water. very over for ogres on OLD, girls will think they're serial killers. if ur high trust that means u can at least oofydoofymax even if ugly
yes,masculinity angularity is important but with right balance,
ogree has rounder baby faces,but angry features
0_JS242338504JPG.jpg

high class preetyboy jocks have masculine facial structure but with charming faces

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 29167
0_JS242338504JPG.jpg

high class preetyboy jocks have masculine facial structure but with charming faces
ogre = low trust features

• +1
its over for me

• So Sad
0_JS242338504JPG.jpg

Ogre = mogger.

• JFL

who is that guy
id let him hit it👉👈

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and justinzayn
high prenatal testosterone causes this

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
bigger wider bublous
This is not a ogre or masc feature it's simply an unoversally ugly feature bhai
Slight Hooked nose can look good even on prettyboys and can create contrast like young dicaprio but overall I noticed jbs go for guys that are in between neutral and low trust.

• +1
You can look like ogre even with high prenatal estrogen.
Yes if you have ogre genes but if you have say if you were to have perfectly average genes for every feature and were exposed to giga high amounts of prenatal testosterone you'd be an ogre. It fucks up pfl, midface ratio nose makes lips thin and ogre just for a larger jawline that gets mostly negated by long midface since its all relative like how if you have massive skull and small shoulders it will look exceptionally bad

• Woah
Yes if you have ogre genes but if you have say if you were to have perfectly average genes for every feature and were exposed to giga high amounts of prenatal testosterone you'd be an ogre. It fucks up pfl, midface ratio nose makes lips thin and ogre just for a larger jawline that gets mostly negated by long midface since its all relative like how if you have massive skull and small shoulders it will look exceptionally bad
I have perfectly subhuman genes and I look like quasimodo ogre though my small size negates any of it.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer and justinzayn
So having middle levels of pren t is ideal then ?
Yes for proper masculinization of body brain and face. I would say low estrogen is whats really important as a teenager not only does it speed up craniofacial growth but it keeps it growing for longer aswell as body.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and justinzayn
Yes for proper masculinization of body brain and face. I would say low estrogen is whats really important as a teenager not only does it speed up craniofacial growth but it keeps it growing for longer aswell as body.
Yes, but too low is also not good as it can cause a host of unwanted symptoms. I think low-middle of the reference range should be good.

• +1
over for me I'm the most ogre nigga there is

• So Sad
Over for me. My face is masculine but more on the side of ogre masculine unfortunately

• So Sad
What are you talking about, high prenatal t because midface shorter. Look at barrett

• +1
baret is a bit feminine but still high class with some ogree features

vs that guynext to him is a babyfaced obese
Barrett is like the prettiest ogre looking man ever

• +1
What are you talking about, high prenatal t because midface shorter. Look at barrett
No that is testosterone to estrogen ratio during last 4 weeks of 1st trimester
Figure 2 from Second to fourth digit ratio and face shape ...

High testosterone exposure later in development from the mother and not the fetuse's testes causes ogre traits afaik

• +1