Crest whitening strips question

T

Thumbpuller

Iron
Are they worth it, if anyone used them how well do they work? If not what is a better method?

Definitely work, but I had better results with opalescence 20%.

The main ingredient in them is hydrogen peroxide, just get that. Its like 3 bucks a bottle. Way cheaper 🤷🏻

worked for me yh!!

I tried them my teeth got whiter for a month then got back to their original color

The main ingredient in them is hydrogen peroxide, just get that. Its like 3 bucks a bottle. Way cheaper 🤷🏻
Aren't strips supposed to be safer because the hydrogen peroxide doesn't touch your gums?

Aren't strips supposed to be safer because the hydrogen peroxide doesn't touch your gums?
Yes but if you use a q tip it shouldn’t be a problem, or if you use low concentration over a long period of time

• +1
Reactions: nosoulvalentine
If you want to use it like a mouthwash get 3% hydrogen peroxide. IT SHOULD ONLY BE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE IN THE BROWN BOTTLE AND NOT THE ONE FOR BLEACHING HAIR.
If you want to use the q tip method use 6% hydrogen peroxide and dip a q tip in it, apply on teeth and leave it on for an hour, wash your mouth thoroughly afterwards.
This is a really cheap method that works really well but theres way better methods but they’re more expensive, ive always used this one.
Only side effect is teeth sensitivity for a while, you can use flouride toothpaste to help with the sensitivity.

• +1
Reactions: Thumbpuller
IMG 6167

This is the brown bottle im talking about, the one for bleaching hair has other ingredients that will break down your enamel and make them way more sensitive and do the exact opposite of bleaching, making them yellow