Crestfallen is a huge fakecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Artemis
View attachment 2289427 no One mogs me. I've gone through every stage of evolution
Yes, EVOLUTION:

White 6'5 -> Italian 6'0 -> Gypsy 5'2

Scared Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

:feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and the BULL
Looks good bone-wise but pretty ugly irl. Not surprised really.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 21735
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis
FOR REAL???

@Crestfallen95 is it you? If it is, you look better than @Amnesia , you just need a tan and better haircut + some angle frauding :feelskek:

CHADS.ORG strikes again :feelskek:
no girl i met liked me

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis

He has Chad bones from the front, but his soft features aren't the best. In other photos however, he seems to have more normal / slightly above average bones as opposed to Chad bones.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
View attachment 2289436View attachment 2289437

He has Chad bones from the front, but his soft features aren't the best. In other photos however, he seems to have more normal / slightly above average bones as opposed to Chad bones.
At THAT angle and THOSE lights, on the left, ANY CHAD will look like an abused dog. Ask Amnesia to make the same, or do one yourself, and compare.

Indian pheno

At THAT angle and THOSE lights, on the left, ANY CHAD will look like an abused dog. Ask Amnesia to make the same, or do one yourself, and compare.
im 10kg fatter in that left pic actuallly. i went through some serious leanmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 20399
or do one yourself
I'm LTN at best - I look like an abused dog in all lighting / angles. Also, I thought the whole point of a looksmax Chad is that they look good even in shit photos.

thats because in left pic i was 10kg fatter lol
Damn, wish that were me then tbh.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117 and Deleted member 21735
Surgery to WHERE? To turn from Chad to Bogdanoff?

They are waiting for you in Bogdanoff Heaven
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F5dec899a-6ef8-11ec-8b47-a20412480a4f.jpg
ill turn from incel to like mtn and finally get a ltb

Just tell the mods that op doxxed you so he get ban.

Shit pheno shit eye area and brows negative tilted. Looks like a sad cunt as a result of that. High gonial angle low set sagging cheeckbones. Lips non existent and philtrum too short harmony killer. Seems about right. Forum cant rate for shit. He looks like a puppy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and the BULL
He is a full blown retard. Imagine wallowing in hopelessness and despair 24/7 about dating because you didn't go far with a couple of weird alternative girls you didn't connect with. And I'm pretty sure they didn't even flat out reject him, he never even pushed it with these girls. Just uncomfortable and awkward first dates which might've been a result of his own body language and behavior. Then he decided to call it quits after a lack of response and excitement from these girls who probably thought he wasn't that interested. There is no possible world in which you would be completely hopeless and out of options regarding women if you look like that, and yet that's exactly the type of frame he's trying to fit his picture into. He really is a pathetic and annoying test-depleted worm.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyzayn, Primalsplit, Deleted member 28117 and 1 other person
you didn't go far with a couple of weird alternative girls you didn't connect with
you forgot all the other ones from before. not to mention the dozens of girls i met that didnt even wanna talk with me

And I'm pretty sure they didn't even flat out reject him, he never even pushed it with these girls
girls dont reject you in 2023, they ghost. it takes energy to reject someone.

who probably thought he wasn't that interested.
the first girl told me to drop y hand when i put it on her, what else do you want?

He is a full blown retard. Imagine wallowing in hopelessness and despair 24/7 about dating because you didn't go far with a couple of weird alternative girls you didn't connect with. And I'm pretty sure they didn't even flat out reject him, he never even pushed it with these girls. Just uncomfortable and awkward first dates which might've been a result of his own body language and behavior. Then he decided to call it quits after a lack of response and excitement from these girls who probably thought he wasn't that interested. There is no possible world in which you would be completely hopeless and out of options regarding women if you look like that, and yet that's exactly the type of frame he's trying to fit his picture into. He really is a pathetic and annoying test-depleted worm.
Ye he’s htn

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
you forgot all the other ones from before. not to mention the dozens of girls i met that didnt even wanna talk with me
How did you meet them??? Not receiving a positive response at first from girls you never built any sort of connection with or when all they have to go off of is two dimensional images and text on a screen isn't much of an indicator of your potential.
girls dont reject you in 2023, they ghost. it takes energy to reject someone.
You never tried at all to get to third base with these girls you autistic retard, they probably never even got the vibe that you were that sexually interested in them. Maybe stop talking about bass and dungeons of dragons and try to make it more obvious that you want sex.

the first girl told me to drop y hand when i put it on her, what else do you want?
Stop sabotaging yourself because you didn't succeed with some girls that you couldn't even talk to properly ffs, these girls aren't going to go out of their way to keep contact with you when they have other options to choose from, you need to fucking push it and be more obvious, or just learn how to interact with them properly. It's just embarrassing how you act like you're some sort of deformed goblin with no chance whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyzayn and Primalsplit
He is really pretty decent looking no homo he is too hard on himself

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Shit pheno shit eye area and brows negative tilted. Looks like a sad cunt as a result of that. High gonial angle low set sagging cheeckbones. Lips non existent and philtrum too short harmony killer. Seems about right. Forum cant rate for shit. He looks like a puppy
Funny how it sounds like you're describing @the BULL , and he liked the post too.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Primalsplit, Deleted member 21735 and 2 others
He is really pretty decent looking no homo he is too hard on himself
no no no. i aint hard on myself, women are. im always confident with the girls but when we meet they are so uninterested and bored

no no no. i aint hard on myself, women are. im always confident with the girls but when we meet they are so uninterested and bored
take refuge in sigma monkmode spirituality then and detach from attachment to getting sex (MEGACOPE LOL)

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
How did you meet them??? Not receiving a positive response at first from girls you never built any sort of connection with or when all they have to go off of is two dimensional images and text on a screen isn't much of an indicator of your potential.
class, social gatherings, approaching etc. i have done it all tbh tbh. but muh proximity muh mutual friends

You never tried at all to get to third base with these girls you autistic retard, they probably never even got the vibe that you were that sexually interested in them. Maybe stop talking about bass and dungeons of dragons and try to make it more obvious that you want sex.
i put my hand on the first girl's shoulder and she didnt want that. second girl hugged me but didnt want to make out. what do did you want me to do? rape her?

g to go out of their way to keep contact with you when they have other options to choose from,
all girls have other options lol. also, you cant escalate in coffee dates unless a girl makes it obvious she wants you to. second girl wouldnt even look at me

class, social gatherings, approaching etc. i have done it all tbh tbh. but muh proximity muh mutual friends

i put my hand on the first girl's shoulder and she didnt want that. second girl hugged me but didnt want to make out. what do did you want me to do? rape her?

all girls have other options lol. also, you cant escalate in coffee dates unless a girl makes it obvious she wants you to. second girl wouldnt even look at me
Dnrd incel keep yourself deliberately strapped to a chair if that's how you want to play it, if you think it's possible to be such a hopeless failure with women on account of their response to you and not your own attitude when you look like you do then you deserve to stay miserable, no place in society for someone with such a fucked up brain.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
, if you think it's possible to be such a hopeless failure with women on account of their response to you
if a girl likes you she gonna make it easy for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
same as elliot rodger in his manifesto he clearly said that he never aproached a girl in his life yet he cries about how no girl ever wanted him