Cricket is the most retarded and gayest looking sport ive ever seen and ofc curries would be its biggest fans.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
Fucking subhumans would never be able to play a tough manly sport like rugby or football (american football), cause your all skinny twig manlets (im skinny but atleast im taller than you subhumans šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°). Keep playing your homosexual version of baseball you subhumans.

cricket let GIF
cricket GIF
cricket GIF
Team India GIF by kabhikhushikabhigham
Team India GIF by kabhikhushikabhigham
Happy Team India GIF by kabhikhushikabhigham
Happy London GIF by Lord's Cricket Ground
league cricket GIF by Islamabad United
india vs GIF

Oh and btw i heard about the recent match between paki and ind in hyderabad, even though idgaf about this ugly curry sport, im just gonna say "pakistan jeetega" just piss off your cowpiss drinkers.

Food Drink GIF
Curry Gravy GIF
Dal GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Supreme, Ranjeet Dipshit, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
I don't even know the difference to normal baseball

I would say driving in circles is the most retarded and faggot sport. And who are the cheering fans? Mostly drunk men gathered close together, patting one another on the backs, sometimes, gently rubbing those backs. Big Bubba takes advantage of those car racing events. He would pat the guy closest to him and rally, "Yeah, fuck yeah! He's circling fast!" That other guy skeptically looks at him and nods. Bubba keeps his hand on the feller's back and begins gently rubbing it while saying, "I love driving in circles too, you know what I mean?"

"Um," confused and yet, feeling pretty relaxed to the big guy's free massage, "Yeah, driving in circles is cool."

• JFL
Reactions: Supreme and Saggitarian
I would say driving in circles is the most retarded and faggot sport. And who are the cheering fans? Mostly drunk men gathered close together, patting one another on the backs, sometimes, gently rubbing those backs. Big Bubba takes advantage of those car racing events. He would pat the guy closest to him and rally, "Yeah, fuck yeah! He's circling fast!" That other guy skeptically looks at him and nods. Bubba keeps his hand on the feller's back and begins gently rubbing it while saying, "I love driving in circles too, you know what I mean?"

"Um," confused and yet, feeling pretty relaxed to the big guy's free massage, "Yeah, driving in circles is cool."
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Users who are viewing this thread

Back