Criminal CHAD who Beats Women gets 800 Matches in 48hrs

Z

zyzz007 returns

Mistral
Meanwhile reddit telling Incel that the reason he cant get girls is due
to his bitterness and hatred against them.

LMAO

459537285_419806734472987_64330912077240166_n.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, LancasteR, jué and 13 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: framemoggerr, watah, LancasteR and 18 others
Can someone pls post this again in 6 hours?

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Sub0, EverythingMattersCel and 8 others
water

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
@Whatever Keep coping

• JFL

LMAO

In the redditor's defence(xDD), that guy is very likely charismatic(=low inhib with good smile) and doesn't have any hatred for women. Prolly just impulsive/narcissistic, maybe sexist

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, Sub0, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others

LMAO

must be nice you can look so good that even the gender you physically beat is still trying to date you

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, iloveboobs, Chadeep and 5 others
Just looksmax, bro!

• JFL
Just be chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notmog98 and Suns9999

LMAO

There are pedo and natsoc chadfishes. This is tame by comparison.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Suns9999
the best part about reading dating advice on reddit is watching the bluepill in action.

>ugly guy posts his face "why dont i get any matches on tinder?"
>redditor: dude, you really just gotta be more outgoing and look like you have more interesting hobbies! You look so negative on your pics!
:forcedsmile::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, PrinceLuenLeoncur, iloveboobs and 8 others
Ong I luh thi shit man

• JFL
@Whatever Keep coping

I'm not Chad but I get plenty of matches and I know they don't give a shit about what I write on my profile. This is older news than some World War I newspaper.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, PrinceLuenLeoncur, GigaStacySexual and 5 others
why do yall care about whores' thoughts? what do u have to do with them anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Suns9999 and 1 other person
I'm not Chad but I get plenty of matches and I know they don't give a shit about what I write on my profile. This is older news than some World War I newspaper.
So do I. They are messaging him endlessly and forgiving him for his past crimes against the female collective. Keep coping.

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, boss8055 and Cutecel2001
Its an evil world we live in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, PrinceLuenLeoncur, iloveboobs and 3 others
  • JFL
the best part about reading dating advice on reddit is watching the bluepill in action.

>ugly guy posts his face "why dont i get any matches on tinder?"
>redditor: dude, you really just gotta be more outgoing and look like you have more interesting hobbies! You look so negative on your pics!
:forcedsmile::lul:
Its insane isnt it? Low iq faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and GreekGenes
Its insane isnt it? Low iq faggots
"Dude, you look so gloomy in your pictures. Also, you're alone in all of them! Show the girl that you have friends or a dog!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, iloveboobs, AhappyPill4u and 2 others
Sex is a right and only chads can get it
go find an isolated hqnp village girl then marry and have sex with her not these tinder roasties tf!!!!?????!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, iloveboobs, Suns9999 and 1 other person
So do I. They are messaging him endlessly and forgiving him for his past crimes against the female collective. Keep coping.

I'm not coping and I'm not jealous of Chad fucking some clap ridden Tinder skanks, let alone some conversation. The only thing I'm jealous of is my past self who got girls using social circle and status, which is the only legitimate way to get them. You can downplay that, probably to cope with your own shitty life, but it's not gonna change what I experienced.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84469, Sub0, iloveboobs and 1 other person
"Dude, you look so gloomy in your pictures. Also, you're alone in all of them! Show the girl that you have friends or a dog!"
I just dont get why people have to lie about something fucking obvious

• JFL
I just dont get why people have to lie about something fucking obvious
i believe the psychology behind it is as follows:

telling someone else they dont get matches on tinder because of their LOOKS, not only makes YOU look like a bad person (social desirability nuked) it also breaks your own illusion that your looks dont matter.

People will go to great lengths to not say things that albeit being true may make them look "bad" in other peoples eyes.

So instead people will simply keep coping so they don't have to face a harsher reality.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999, Cutecel2001 and baerr
They find excuses for everything in Chad. He can be a obvious threat to their lives and they couldn’t give less of a fuck:fuk:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, Suns9999, Cutecel2001 and 1 other person
go find an isolated hqnp village girl then marry and have sex with her not these tinder roasties tf!!!!?????!!!!!!!!!
Every fucking woman only wants Chad or HTN+

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GreekGenes, AhappyPill4u, Suns9999 and 1 other person
i believe the psychology behind it is as follows:

telling someone else they dont get matches on tinder because of their LOOKS, not only makes YOU look like a bad person (social desirability nuked) it also breaks your own illusion that your looks dont matter.

People will go to great lengths to not say things that albeit being true may make them look "bad" in other peoples eyes.

So instead people will simply keep coping so they don't have to face a harsher reality.
So basically its like I always say, they know it, everyone does but they virtue signal because of social and ethic rules. But why the fuck do they still lie about it on anon sites like Reddit?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GreekGenes and Suns9999
if any of you interacted with normal women irl (i stress irl), you'd realize all of them are repulsed by such guys. if anything, because they know they'd just be pumped and dumped

but since your only source of info about women comes from browsing the internet, you're beating yourself over problems you'll never have. comical

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84469, Sub0, DarkAscender and 3 others
I'm not coping and I'm not jealous of Chad fucking some clap ridden Tinder skanks, let alone some conversation
Chads fuck high quality women, you tard.

which is the only legitimate way to get them.
The only legit way for sub 8 males. You need to get your head out of your ass and realise you and Chad aren't playing by the same rules. You're playing by different rules.

Last edited:
if any of you interacted with normal women irl (i stress irl), you'd realize all of them are repulsed by such guys. if anything, because they know they'd just be pumped and dumped
Yeah, and they're normally the ones with the most mileage...

Chad's are rare nigga. As mentioned by your Chatgpt 400 bot participants
Not just that but
  1. That was for COMMITTED chads
  2. That included chadlite chad and possibly high HTN

Chads fuck high quality women, you tard.

The only legit way for sub 8 males. You need to get your head out of your ass and realise you and Chad aren't on the same level. You're playing by different rules.

I know that Chads fuck high quality women, but that typically doesn't happen through the apps, because high quality women especially in their prime barely use the apps, they meet so many guys in real life that they don't need to. Placing so much stake on what goes on on the apps is projection done out of social isolation. Maybe you need the apps to have a chance at pussy, but hot girls go to parties and clubs and concerts and festivals every weekend where there are plenty of good looking guys. They don't have time for some loser who has to go looking for pussy on Tinder because he can't get any in real life.

There's nothing wrong with being a sub8 getting girls with status, it was actually pretty fucking awesome, I have a lot of great memories.

I know that Chads fuck high quality women, but that typically doesn't happen through the apps, because high quality women especially in their prime barely use the apps, they meet so many guys in real life that they don't need to. Placing so much stake on what goes on on the apps is projection done out of social isolation. Maybe you need the apps to have a chance at pussy, but hot girls go to parties and clubs and concerts and festivals every weekend where there are plenty of good looking guys. They don't have time for some loser who has to go looking for pussy on Tinder because he can't get any in real life.

There's nothing wrong with being a sub8 getting girls with status, it was actually pretty fucking awesome, I have a lot of great memories.
Define high quality woman

Define high quality woman

17-23, pretty face, skinny body, healthy, happy, fun to be around, social and extroverted, popular.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Just shows how ridiculously easy the life of a chad is

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001

but since your only source of info about women comes from browsing the internet, you're beating yourself over problems you'll never have. comical
Keep coping and fooling yourself

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
"prime women dont use apps"

holy amalgam of all shades of cope

Reality check: Tinder is the real world

I just want to beat the living ###### ##### ####### ##### ###### #### #### #### #### ### ### ### ######.

Is this what they meant they would choose a "bear"

do you have the full chafes experiment with chats?

I just want to beat the living ###### ##### ####### ##### ###### #### #### #### #### ### ### ### ######.

Is this what they meant they would choose a "bear"
i think they were joking saying that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back