Theory on why aspies become so obsessed with looks

Great thread! I can definitely relate in my guest for revenge. Whenever I see a normie scum that bullied me dating ugly girls, I feel happy. And if I mog them by dating/having sex with a hot girl, my ego will go to space and stay there, since I was told I would die a virgin.
Had that happen to me it feels good. He even admitted about who I was with and told me he just lost his virginity whilst I was at least with my ex at the time for 5 out of 10 years or so.

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
I think NT pill deniers should be shot in the head tbh
NT deniers are even worse imo. There's people here who deny that autism even exists. Gaslighting of the highest order

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Aspies are likely to live a life of social rejection due to their behaviour and inability to relate to others which hinders their interactions with others.
They get rejected for their behaviour even if they're above average looking but conclude that they still aren't goodlooking enough because if they had an extreme level of looks rarity they could act as aspie as they want and girls would still be attracted to them.

Aspies then start to obsess over the power of Chad looks and PSL Gods then they treat the topic of the world's best looking men as a club which they guard the gate of in the sense that only they get to decide who the best looking men in the world are and overhyped guys with gigastatus but normie looks aren't worth shit in their book and should be slandered and mocked when compared to their PSL Gods.

What does the aspie achieve by doing this?
He is trying to get back at the NTs who outperformed him socially and sexually despite them looking worse than him but having more NT and status, like how normie looking actors can have more NT and status than Male Models and hence be more in demand.
However the aspie must always go back to what is most concrete and non fluid which is objective beauty since this sits easier with his aspie brain than the thousands of minor variables in play with social interactions and social ladder climbing.

When the aspie voices his belief on who mogs and who is a PSL God and who isn't, he is telling the world that whoever looks objectively better is the top of the ladder in the status hierarchy that he votes on and nobody can leap frog their way over someone physically superior by any form of status acquisition or talent development, you are stuck where you are in this hierarchy based solely on your physical appearance.
The apsie does this because that's how he wishes the wider world worked.
He wishes that his place in the hierarchy was secure by having 80th percentile looks, he wishes that guys couldn't leap frog over him with regards to success with women by fluid, non concrete factors like behaviour and status.

But when it comes to voicing opinions on PSL Gods and who mogs, the aspie feels back in control, he feels like the PSL Gods being better looking than normie looking giga status musicians/athletes represent the belief that he is superior to the NTs who outperformed him socially/at the actual game of life
Cope I'm just not good looking