Cringiest usernames ?

What do you consider African Americans? As mutts?
BBCs. I’m aware they have slight admixture but not enough to override their west African phenotype so they are black. You are a mullato your skins yellow your features European you are mixed, when Cumskins kick out the ethncis and blacks only hapas and mullatos will remain with Cumskins for you are part of the cum

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
BBCs. I’m aware they have slight admixture but not enough to override their west African phenotype so they are black. You are a mullato your skins yellow your features European you are mixed, when Cumskins kick out the ethncis and blacks only hapas and mullatos will remain with Cumskins for you are part of the cum
Nothing wrong with being white.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Nothing wrong with being white.
I dunno man I still ain’t forgiven them for colonialism slavery and making me live in their nation as an incel. They are responsible for all of this

• So Sad
I dunno man I still ain’t forgiven them for colonialism slavery and making me live in their nation as an incel. They are responsible for all of this
Whites were a necessary evil though. The only reason you’re incel is because you’re an FOB.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Whites were a necessary evil though. The only reason you’re incel is because you’re an FOB.
I wish, but FOBS easily outslay me. Well some do but no I’m incel cos of Cumskins ruuninformed the world

• Woah
what in the autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and murdah
@poopoohead @Diarrhoea you two both need to kys

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: tombradylover, poopoohead and Diarrhoea
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and yeeyeeslayer
Mine probably

I nominate @Nigger. Not because its cringe or anything I find it hilarious. Also how tf was this username not taken on this shithole before him? :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: exo