Crisick Is Legit Tbh

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
Stop underestimating the power of leanness. I've experienced it firsthand. High body fat makes even mogger bones look rounded and more prone to distortion in pictures. The size may be the exact same, but people perceive it as smaller or "weaker" because it's less sharp and angular. For example, any bodybuilders here will concur that normies perceive you as "bigger" after a cut than bulk because your body is more defined and leads to greater perception of visible muscle mass.

This is peak Crisick. Lots of people have speculated as to whether he got jaw implants, but he really didn't. First off, his lower third meshes perfectly with the rest of his skull, and does not look uncanny in any regard, unlike a lot of actual surgery results. Secondly, he always had a giga wide and tall chin that was the exact same size in his older pics. It was just less defined because of the body fat pill.

Even in this pic he has the same lower third and far more defined cheekbones as he is much more lean.

What Crisick did do:
- Greatly improved skin texture and health, @averagejoe do you use retin-a? And don't give me the Photoshop cope because his skin looks v clear and vibrant even in the discord videos others have posted.

- Worked out. Thicker neck halo is very underrated and underappreciated by the prepubescents twinks here- it adds more width to your overall lower third perception. @forevergymcelling
- Realized the benefit of squinting

:feelshehe::Comfy: @StrangerDanger @the BULL @AscendingHero @Preston @Biiyo03 @germanlooks @Anstrum95 @Biggdink

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Daniel Plainview, vaseqmoherad and 23 others
Victory belongs to the most persevering

- averagejoe / crisick

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
He uses Adobe Creative cloud, stop writing dissertations.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, gigacopecel, zeshama and 14 others
Op's mouth right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigacopecel, galego123, Manu le coq and 4 others
Stop underestimating the power of leanness. I've experienced it firsthand. High body fat makes even mogger bones look rounded and more prone to distortion in pictures. The size may be the exact same, but people perceive it as smaller or "weaker" because it's less sharp and angular. For example, any bodybuilders here will concur that normies perceive you as "bigger" after a cut than bulk because your body is more defined and leads to greater perception of visible muscle mass.

View attachment 1783828View attachment 1783829

This is peak Crisick. Lots of people have speculated as to whether he got jaw implants, but he really didn't. First off, his lower third meshes perfectly with the rest of his skull, and does not look uncanny in any regard, unlike a lot of actual surgery results. Secondly, he always had a giga wide and tall chin that was the exact same size in his older pics. It was just less defined because of the body fat pill.

View attachment 1783831

Even in this pic he has the same lower third and far more defined cheekbones as he is much more lean.

What Crisick did do:
- Greatly improved skin texture and health, @averagejoe do you use retin-a? And don't give me the Photoshop cope because his skin looks v clear and vibrant even in the discord videos others have posted.

- Worked out. Thicker neck halo is very underrated and underappreciated by the prepubescents twinks here- it adds more width to your overall lower third perception. @forevergymcelling

:feelshehe::Comfy: @StrangerDanger @the BULL @AscendingHero @Preston @Biiyo03 @germanlooks @Anstrum95 @Biggdink
ofc OP mentioned squinting. Ignored.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22823 and Kingcel32
Get off your knees and wipe your mouth. Would never write this many words for another man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 22823, Deleted member 20679 and 28 others
Surprise surprise, forum thinking in black and white terms again. I guess I'm the only user with grey matter here

The answer is that it's a bit of both. He had a very good base to begin with. You can't build a huge chin like that from empty air if you're a boneless subroach. However, you have to be a blind retard to not be able to tell that he got jaw filler

I can't be assed to save the pics and zoom in, but look at the jaw angles of the buzzcut blonde pic and the before pics. His gonions are literally 0.5-1 cm narrower than his zygos in the before pics, and as wide as his zygos in the after

He also touches up his pictures with photoshop, evident by the huge differences in eyebrow darkness and the airbrushed look (even in similar lighting)

he's overall one of the biggest schizo lowlives here. typical self hating autist forum dweller that still wants to distance himself from autistic forum dwellers

Cage at thinking you're "tormenting incels" like some fucking soyboy reddit power ranger when you spend 10 minutes touching up your pics for incel approval and salivating while refreshing the page for juicy red alerts

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 22823, Deleted member 15468 and 25 others
I think so too, always had a good lower third. He may touch up his face a bit but everybody frauds a little bit init

Maybee he got jaw fillers but i dont know honestly

I’m 5’6 and 320lbs with a 2 inch dick, do I mog him?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, Daniel Plainview, aBetterMii and 6 others
Didn't read a single word

WHY THE FUCK DONT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THEIR SURGERY IN A FORUM THAT ENCOURAGES SURGERY?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 22823, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
He 100% got jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22823, Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Legit, he's told me this himself

:Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium, Enfant terrible and 2 others
Cage at thinking you're "tormenting incels" l
>tormenting incels

>spends more time on this forum than many incels

Idgaf on what he did to look better, if it’s natural or not or whatever.
I just can tell that his life can’t be that great as he always claims and brags if he has the time and feels the need to rot on this forum and beg for validation from some 16y currys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22823, Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium and 9 others
CriSikh, Salludonner, Amnesia…all synthetic chads

Me, natural mogger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, cvzvvc, ascension and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
MFs on this forum will call mewing cope all day, but believe this shit happened from simply losing some weight and leanmaxxing?

LOL

Wrestler fingerwave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22823, Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
>tormenting incels

>spends more time on this forum than many incels

Idgaf on what he did to look better, if it’s natural or not or whatever.
I just can tell that his life can’t be that great as he always claims and brags if he has the time and feels the need to rot on this forum and beg for validation from some 16y currys
the more i get validation from women and friends IRL the less i browse and take this forum seriously
the fact that he takes this forum this seriously just proves how: either got mentally abused by users on lookism for his ugly ass and now seeks revenge ( which is cope )
he is a frauding faggot

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 22823, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Not leanness

Before pics are just lookism indian morphs

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Enfant terrible and aBetterMii
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801

View attachment 1783828View attachment 1783829

View attachment 1783831

What Crisick did do:

Still waiting for the day where users from here will turn on their camera and try to talk shit lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
cope from crisicks cumslut

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22823, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
Yakhi tell me the truth .... How much dollars did he pay you to suck his cock 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙??? Don't lie 😹🤙

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22823 and Deleted member 14160
Still waiting for the day where users from here will turn on their camera and try to talk shit lmao
I’m just trying to be objective and everyone calling me a dick rider. State of .org :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
CriSikh, Salludonner, Amnesia…all synthetic chads

Me + Anstrum, natural moggers
Fixed that for you, my good sir!

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 9801 and 1 other person
Fixed that for you, my good sir!
Yoo me & boys are coming to nyc sometime in august

We gotta have a looksmax meet :Comfy:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: cvzvvc and Erik-Jón
So you squinch your because of this hypothesis

Yoo me & boys are coming to nyc sometime in august

We gotta have a looksmax meet :Comfy:
unironically I should be in New York then but idk y’all will er on me

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
I'll just leave this one here

Attachments

• 2987970_1542C30E-1DCB-4071-B186-01A8D99EC25A.jpeg.jpg
    2987970_1542C30E-1DCB-4071-B186-01A8D99EC25A.jpeg.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2988029_Screenshot_20220716-201146_Chrome.jpg
    2988029_Screenshot_20220716-201146_Chrome.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
You prob won’t be old enough to enter bars / clubs
Definitely not I’m 16 but I did get approched by a group of college girls a week ago so maybe I look older but I dress like I’m 11 so idk

• Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium