Crisick isn't a fraud (I have video call proof)

D

Deleted member 11610

Zephir
I commented on Crisick's latest TRM post in motion about how he attended university and studied photo editing so it would be entirely plausible that he could edit a video where he barely moves his face. He responded and called me out and I got his discord, he's actually legit so I said I'd screen record the video call to clear his name to some of y'all who thought all of his pics were just a massive larp. No way for him to be able to consistently edit his face on video call when he was calling me on his phone.
There's no sound cuz my screen recorder doesn't pick up audio on calls but here it is, he shows 3/4 profile so watch the whole thing:

0ED6D5B9 63D0 4CE6 8956 E91A98288D7A

He clearly uses his best lighting and angles but so does everyone else on here, some even wearing coloured contacts jfl. Professional photos will make literally anyone look better and he has experience with enhancing pictures with lighting effects (not necessarily editing his face in pics).

Btw I don't disagree that he DOES fraud in a lot of pics but there is a fine line to saying he is just a HTN when the reality is that it isn't true. Obviously I can't confirm whether he's 6'3 or not (I'd wager him at 6'1) and I 100% don't believe the university story where 50 people just gravitated towards him like they were in orbit of the sun but I do believe he isn't morphing or frauding as hard as 99% of people on PSL claim.

Tagging users who thought he was frauding: @FromNormietoChad, @Biiyo03, @Theodore Bagwell, @Gargantuan, @sorrowfulsad, @volcelfatcel,

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blatonslatt, ChristianChad, Deleted member 7098 and 21 others
frauding piece of shit @OldVirgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, cvzvvc, .👽. and 4 others
Who?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Fear, Acnno and 1 other person
Fuck this guy @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, EverythingMattersCel, Squirtle and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Celexawer, Squirtle, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, CEO of Sex, goat2x and 15 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Squirtle, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595, Deleted member 13236, Ryan and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle, Deleted member 4614, maxxedfalloutdweller and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 11604 and 1 other person
GzGvWWx

nogee curve and recessed chin to protruding chin and actual lite cheekbones says bone surgery or implant on chin and implant on face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, SteveRogers, Deleted member 14781 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and Squirtle
Ld0CUNB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Ryan, Deleted member 14781 and 3 others
View attachment 1337375

nogee curve and recessed chin to protruding chin and actual lite cheekbones says bone surgery or implant on chin and implant on face
i think he got surgery/implants too, none of this shit was done through mewing chewing or smashing like Salludon claims as well. most people who get surgery(s) still don't become Chad though which is my point, and he legitimately did ascend to Chad through whatever surgeries he did get. It's still ludicrous to say he is frauding tho when the reality is that it's just an ascension from surgery/implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, SteveRogers, Deleted member 15595 and 2 others
9Ml7rnK d

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Squirtle and thecel
B0moX9S

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Squirtle and thecel
not even the remotely same gonial angle in any of his side pics
TAaxO71

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
not even the remotely same gonial angle in any of his side pics
View attachment 1337379
These pics would predate the surgeries you think he got obviously, what's the point of posting pre-op pics? It's like using Tom Cruise' pictures from when his teeth looked chipped as fuck before he got braces and veneers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595 and Squirtle
Raging faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 5809 and 1 other person
Atleast he said i was a mogger once @averagejoe so i dont hate on him:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Squirtle, Deleted member 11610 and 1 other person
are you aware that in this video he wear sunglassess to hide his death tier eye area and is angle frauding all along.
And In no way he looks like this
he may be decent looking now I guess, the fact that he had some surgeries since last time is to put into consideration.
but in no ways hecompare to his morphed pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, SteveRogers, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
are you aware that in this video he wear sunglassess to hide his death tier eye area and is angle frauding all along.
And In no way he looks like this
he may be decent looking now I guess, the fact that he had some surgeries since last time is to put into consideration.
but in no ways hecompare to his morphed pics.
100% his eye area obviously can't be discussed because of the glasses. but denying his jaw and zygos is a bit ludicrous considering what he did prove to me on video call. i never thought his eye area was THAT great anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595, Deleted member 11604 and Squirtle
Looks pretty legit here @Preston. Do you think he's gotten anything done, when comparing his current pics to those of his younger self?

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Looks pretty legit here @Preston. Do you think he's gotten anything done, when comparing his current pics to those of his younger self?
I'm quite sure he got a chin implant tbh. His chin looks massive now. I also believe he got jaw fillers, eyebrow lowering and upper eyelid fillers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610 and Blue
I'm quite sure he got a chin implant tbh. His chin looks massive now. I also believe he got jaw fillers, eyebrow lowering and upper eyelid fillers
Yeah his chin and jaw are absolutely massive and razor sharp now. The surgeon has done a great job, his lower third was always pretty good but now it's like 99th percentile.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Squirtle and Deleted member 11610
Yeah his chin and jaw are absolutely massive and razor sharp now. The surgeon has done a great job, his lower third was always pretty good but now it's like 99th percentile.
Either way he looks great imo. People just hate him in general coz he's a narcy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deleted member 11604, Blue and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595 and Squirtle
Either way he looks great imo. People just hate him in general because he's a narcy.
Tbh. Every good looking user in PSL/Looksmax is narcy though. It's hard not to be narcy tbh when you achieve Chad status due to the shift in change of attention that women will give you and how the rest of society will favour you subconsciously. I don't think I have seen a single non-narcy chadlite and above in these sites. Besides, is it narcy to call yourself a Chad when you really are Chad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595, ShowerMaxxing, Xangsane and 2 others
Tbh. Every good looking user in PSL/Looksmax is narcy though. It's hard not to be narcy tbh when you achieve Chad status due to the shift in change of attention that women will give you and how the rest of society will favour you subconsciously. I don't think I have seen a single non-narcy chadlite and above in these sites. Besides, is it narcy to call yourself a Chad when you really are Chad?
@Xangsane isn't narcy

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 11610
Larsanova seems somewhat humble too, can’t really say the same about the rest
lars is humble bragging.
But He can't keep himself from posting his pics every days to get validation from basements dwellers losers. And he want absolutely that everyone see him, and constat how much he is a Chad, and tell him again, and again. Not much different from Arvid and Amnesia.
wi
Anyways at least he it's not hyper explicit and braggy, and is somewhat subtile about it, not like the other chads on the forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, ShowerMaxxing, Xangsane and 1 other person
i think he got surgery/implants too, none of this shit was done through mewing chewing or smashing like Salludon claims as well. most people who get surgery(s) still don't become Chad though which is my point, and he legitimately did ascend to Chad through whatever surgeries he did get. It's still ludicrous to say he is frauding tho when the reality is that it's just an ascension from surgery/implants
Does Crisick say he ever got surgery or does he say no? Or am I the only "top tier level Chad" in the PSL sphere who has the fucking integrity to admit I got surgery

I am really fuckin sick of seeing huge variations in peoples older to newer pictures and have them say they never did anything. Is there anything more pathetic to do on a site that's suppose to be helping others looksmax

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, blatonslatt, Deleted member 21532 and 15 others
Does Crisick say he ever got surgery or does he say no? Or am I the only "top tier level Chad" in the PSL sphere who has the fucking integrity to admit I got surgery

I am really fuckin sick of seeing huge variations in peoples older to newer pictures and have them say they never did anything. Is there anything more pathetic to do on a site that's suppose to be helping others looksmax
I didn't get surgery u piece of shit how dare u

I 100% think he got surgery, and you look better in motion than him (as does Salludon) but I am still unsure of who mogs out of the three. All I’m saying is that he isn’t frauding in his videos in the sense that he is touching up his face or morphing himself. I agree that he is frauding by saying he didn’t get surgery just like Salludon saying he achieved better forward growth and hooded eyes from mewing. At least you have the integrity to admit you got surgeries like you said earlier. But yeah he claims he got no surgeries which we all know is complete bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595
I 100% think he got surgery, and you look better in motion than him (as does Salludon) but I am still unsure of who mogs out of the three. All I’m saying is that he isn’t frauding in his videos in the sense that he is touching up his face or morphing himself. I agree that he is frauding by saying he didn’t get surgery just like Salludon saying he achieved better forward growth and hooded eyes from mewing. At least you have the integrity to admit you got surgeries like you said earlier. But yeah he claims he got no surgeries which we all know is complete bullshit.
surgery is cope if you don't naturally have slayer ogee and cheekbones, mogger jaw, and slayer almond eyes without surgery your a fucking chad as Australian waygu is Waygu
11610.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and Xangsane
does anyone have that pic of crisick where one of his eyes is way higher than the other?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
surgery is cope if you don't naturally have slayer ogee and cheekbones, mogger jaw, and slayer almond eyes without surgery your a fucking chad as Australian waygu is Waygu
11610.jpg
depends how much disposable cash you have to spend on it. there is a surgery/type of implant for almost everything you just wrote there. do you seriously not think Crisick is Chad rn btw? You can spam his pre-op pictures but it won't change the fact that he looks good after hardmaxxing

• +1
depends how much disposable cash you have to spend on it. there is a surgery/type of implant for almost everything you just wrote there. do you seriously not think Crisick is Chad rn btw? You can spam his pre-op pictures but it won't change the fact that he looks good after hardmaxxing
clearly you didn't fucking read what I just said about Chads

1ysrFxT
FVu79ZN
IqtUAbH d

VS

L0vj7pmv44d61
Bildschirmfoto 2021 09 27 um 134750

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, goat2x, Deleted member 14781 and 3 others
clearly you didn't fucking read what I just said about Chads
so you think Chad is entirely genetic and can't even be achieved by the means of surgery? If that's the case then you literally can't count any major Hollywood actors as Chad's because they all had a fuckton of work done to them lol. I guess it doesn't matter anyway, blackpilled men who got surgery aren't exactly going to admit it to women or even in most cases looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595 and Deleted member 11604
  • +1
so you think Chad is entirely genetic and can't even be achieved by the means of surgery? If that's the case then you literally can't count any major Hollywood actors as Chad's because they all had a fuckton of work done to them lol. I guess it doesn't matter anyway, blackpilled men who got surgery aren't exactly going to admit it to women or even in most cases looksmax

giga frauder. still is goodlooking but not chad. carried by jaw

Screenshot 20210927 140734

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
giga frauder. still is goodlooking but not chad. carried by jaw

View attachment 1337747
jaw is law, midface does bring him down but i doubt it keeps him up at night. trm only rated him a 9 in his pictures, he posted a video and the general consensus was 7.25-7.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595 and .👽.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, ScreaM, metagross and 1 other person
you think you funny ? you are just toxic waste of space, be nice to people you low status negro
he thinks i'm going to listen to that shit too. i heard the first 5 seconds and caged and then turned that shit off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595 and Deleted member 13332