Crisick unfrauded pics

spark

spark

Kraken

For those who don't know it's a mentally ill lookism user who claims to be a gigachad male model multi millionaire kick box champion counter strike pro (he actually claims all of that) after photoshopping and video editing all of his stuff into this:

and then posting cringy threads about himself:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Deleted, Chadeep and 6 others
Cuck smile

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Looks like gigachad

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Not a chad but still a chadlite level. He just looks a bit skinny here.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
5psl hes not ugly but hes not gl

@PrettyBoyMaxxing

"gigachad male model multi millionaire kick box champion counter strike pro"

Lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, nastynas and Deleted member 2846
That Faggot got absolutely pwned by forum moderator Realrob. Imagine spending almost 2 years spamming your photoshopped selfies on various forums and reddit subs, just for validation from mentalcels and subhuman men. All whilst having a 5/10 gf. Mental illness much ?

https ://www.looki sm.net/threads/whos-the-biggest-coper-on-lookism.440385/page-6

post #116

• +1
Reactions: Kade, DidntRead and Deleted member 2846
That Faggot got absolutely pwned by forum moderator Realrob. Imagine spending almost 2 years spamming your photoshopped selfies on various forums and reddit subs, just for validation from mentalcels and subhuman men. All whilst having a 5/10 gf. Mental illness much ?

https ://www.looki sm.net/threads/whos-the-biggest-coper-on-lookism.440385/page-6

post #116

thx doc

https ://www.lookism.net/threads/whos-the-biggest-coper-on-lookism.440385/page-6

post #116
broken link

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag
View attachment 242223View attachment 242224

For those who don't know it's a mentally ill lookism user who claims to be a gigachad male model multi millionaire kick box champion counter strike pro (he actually claims all of that) after photoshopping and video editing all of his stuff into this:
View attachment 242231

and then posting cringy threads about himself:
Thats fucking tragic

AND he claimed a 24 inch bideltoid

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, tongue, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others
I always hated him from day one that he started posting on Lookism. The ultimate try hard

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Last edited:
Always knew he looked kinda off, didnt know it was Photoshop.

But I guess thats rich coming from me, a person who perma-squints/clenches.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
"Upper eyelid exposure is good because it conveys emotion" Cuck, Cris - 2019

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead
his eyebrow tilt looks completely different in the candids wtf

chad fuck him

For those who don't know it's a mentally ill lookism user who claims to be a gigachad male model multi millionaire kick box champion counter strike pro (he actually claims all of that)
ConfusedSoulfulAracari size restricted

mirin his chin

Old news he was exposed for frauding a while ago

He's a weird guy for sure

Crisick strikes back:

I have a strong suspicion he is editing his videos as well (note that when he was doxxed he actually worked as a graphic designer). All of his videos are either short gifs or 10 second single angle videos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
He's a solid 7/8 psl, on the same level as Bateman.

-Ideal height
-Above average frame
-Nice voice
-Great face
-No flaws

Crisick is the biggest mogger in psl community. I've never seen a bigger mogger irl. Facially he's a high 6, but overall he's a 7 (an irl 10).

Last edited:
He's a solid 7 psl, on the same level as Bateman.

-Ideal height
-Above average frame
-Nice voice
-Great face
-No flaws

Crisick is the biggest mogger in psl community. I've never seen a bigger mogger irl. Facially he's a high 6, but overall he's a 7 (an irl 10).
hello Crisick

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and spark
selfies are useless, all the failures who mock him dont have candids in social settings

he looks like a movie star (srs). He can easily get everything you could want out of life. Who cares if he's not a gigachad? He mogs me to hell and back. Would suck his dick.

I'm not Crisick, I'm just telling the truth.

How many guys have you seen irl who mog Crisick?
One if we go by his pictures

Countless if we go by the leaked pics

One if we go by his pictures

Countless if we go by the leaked pics
looking good in motion >>> looking good in pics.

What matters is how you look irl/in motion.

Watch his videos. If you rate him less than 6.8 (facially) in motion you're coping. Overall, he's a 7.

looking good in motion >>> looking good in pics.

What matters is how you look irl/in motion.

Watch his videos. If you rate him less than 6.8 (facially) in motion you're coping. Overall, he's a 7.
Yeah in that video posted here he's a 7.

If he didn't edit the video

holy sht, crisck in that vdeo mogs amnesia

he's a chad even in those pics what

@Alarico8 What PSL would you say crisick is in his new video here

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 3195
AND he claimed a 24 inch bideltoid

giphy.gif

niggas like him don't realize how comical a 24 inch bidelotid actually is
I remember him posting pictures of his (underdeveloped) back like it was massive claiming it is as big as dorian yates back (actuald 24 bidelt) just because he is 6'2

i hate justcris. mods need to ban male models ffs, what kind of democracy is this?

holy sht, crisck in that vdeo mogs amnesia
Pretty sure he edits them. Graphic design is his literal job and every video he uploads is like 10 seconds long max from the same angle. If he doesn't why does he look different in every single doxxed photo then? Like a week ago he posted on reddit his teen photos fishing for compliments.

this is his leaked photo he himself said was taken when he was 14 (claiming he just had a puberty to turn into what he is now)

So yep he even edits his childhood photos and then spams them on reddit. The rest of his time he spends on incel forums.

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead