Critique and Help Me Improve My Tinder

B

blackgriffin_1

Iron
My friends have taken a couple of professional photo shoots of me and now am trying to decide what pictures I should use and what order I should use them.
Right now this is the current line up for my Tinder.

FaceApp 1638237923660
76cf85f9 5122 4ab8 926b f126cd5d1935 rw 1920
191553f2 0be3 4fea bb7b 5d3cdb203972 rw 1920
Editedfriendsphoto
DSC 7817
41dff250 a0c7 4f59 bd4e e63539da1a1f rw 1920
Twineses picture

I have few pictures in the backlog that i want to use but im not sure if they will work, but let me know what you guys think if i should replace them with my current lineup.
DSC 7439
DSC 7705
DSC 7687

Right now my bio says:
"Cute enough to take your breath away,
smart enough to bring it back.

Swipe right for more jokes."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, redlorry34, Anchor_Ship and 8 others
Are the people blurred out like that on your actual profile or just here? On Tinder they shouldn't be blurred out, it's too jarring. Actually, the football photo is a little blurry so maybe remove it altogether anyway. The other Snapchat photo looks good though.

This is a rockstar Tinder profile. This should be doing very well.

"going to return some video tapes"

2908352 191553f2 0be3 4fea bb7b 5d3cdb203972 rw 1920

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Deleted member 17920 and 6 others
Are the people blurred out like that on your actual profile or just here? On Tinder they shouldn't be blurred out, it's too jarring. Actually, the football photo is a little blurry so maybe remove it altogether anyway. The other Snapchat photo looks good though.

This is a rockstar Tinder profile. This should be doing very well.
No there not blurred out on my Tinder. I just blurred them here for privacy reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Telemachus
GL guy.

What's your height?

Noticed you almost always keep your hands closed/touching the other hand.

Noticed you almost always keep your hands closed/touching the other hand.
yeah i think i do that just because i dont know where to put my hands

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
yeah i think i do that just because i dont know where to put my hands

try putting them behind your back.

looks more confident in a sense that you feel like you're in control

rather when you hold them crossed in front of you

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Nice physique decent height

My friends have taken a couple of professional photo shoots of me and now am trying to decide what pictures I should use and what order I should use them.

View attachment 1702905View attachment 1702907View attachment 1702908View attachment 1702909View attachment 1702910View attachment 1702912View attachment 1702913

I have few pictures in the backlog that i want to use but im not sure if they will work, but let me know what you guys think if i should replace them with my current lineup.
View attachment 1702915View attachment 1702918View attachment 1702923

Right now my bio says:

Good physique halo but should probbaly try a mirror selfie with that physique

But more then enough to get decent results on tinder (in US)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manu le coq
Good physique halo but should probbaly try a mirror selfie with that physique

But more then enough to get decent results on tinder (in US)
i did a mirror selfie in the past. It did not go well. I usually follow a rule now, "that i will not put any picture of me on OLD that i took myself."

IMG 20210704 160356 2

If you're gonna have other people in your photos make sure you're taller than them. The outline of the blurring makes me think they're taller than you in the photo. Don't use a mirror to show your physique. Go to the beach with buddies (that you're taller than) and take shirtless pics there and you'll get better results. Bio doesn't matter, it's never impacted my results. I'd consider using less professional-looking photos too.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Kingcel32, phukmikehok and 1 other person
Are u incel?

If you're gonna have other people in your photos make sure you're taller than them. The outline of the blurring makes me think they're taller than you in the photo. Don't use a mirror to show your physique. Go to the beach with buddies (that you're taller than) and take shirtless pics there and you'll get better results. Bio doesn't matter, it's never impacted my results. I'd consider using less professional-looking photos too.
I'd consider using less professional-looking photos too.
Why do you recommend less professional photos?

Are u incel?
Why would he be?

He is average height with a HTN face, top 1% body and BBC halo working in his favor.

Btw OP you need to try running bulge game and see how it goes.

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
i remember :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you're that dude from reddit

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Why would he be?

He is average height with a HTN face, top 1% body and BBC halo working in his favor.

Btw OP you need to try running bulge game and see how it goes.
This bulge game would seriously ascent this guy tbh

U look like a ninja turtle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17429 and Manu le coq
you look good nigga
How are you doing right now on tinder?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
You should,
Your sim and phone are pbly banned. I look worse than you and i do good(i’m black too)
Try with a new cellphone and sim card.
Imo the first pic you chose isn’t as good as you think.
The number 6 is your best put it first

• +1
Reactions: Racky
You should,
Your sim and phone are pbly banned. I look worse than you and i do good(i’m black too)
Try with a new cellphone and sim card.
Imo the first pic you chose isn’t as good as you think.
The number 6 is your best put it first
my shits not banned because i still get matches.
also where do you live that you get matches?

You natty or juiced?

I’d use first and second along with a shirtless pic, the ones you got are decent, but I’d choose what that one guy said with a beach pic

Impressive physique. Surprised you aren't getting tons of swipes, but then again, dating apps are brutal, even for chadlites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25937

View attachment 1702905View attachment 1702907View attachment 1702908View attachment 1702909View attachment 1702910View attachment 1702912View attachment 1702913

Right now my bio says:

get dreads, u can thank me later. and wear color contacts for exotic halo. touch up ur collagen in the photos it looks like shit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manu le coq and Johanjohan

Right now my bio says:

Bro :ROFLMAO:

You're stacked, more pics without your shirt. Also avoid going for the nerdy black guy look, which is what reserve pics are giving. Just accept that women are going to look at you like a piece of meat and maxx that, get some pictures with more drip on, like expensive clothes or a nice suit on and go crazy my boy. Just NO NERDY BLACK GUY VIBES.

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
get dreads, u can thank me later. and wear color contacts for exotic halo. touch up ur collagen in the photos it looks like shit
Bro are you retarded? This dude really said "get dreads" and wear color contacts. Holy shit the autism.

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, Manu le coq and Johanjohan
Bro are you retarded? This dude really said "get dreads" and wear color contacts. Holy shit the autism.
dreads are nt, and colored eyes are a huge halo for ethnics.

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
dreads are nt, and colored eyes are a huge halo for ethnics.
Bro, you got to be indian or something. How long you think it takes to "Get" dreads?

forever but it's worth
im jbw
So you are autistic or 14, you're giving him advice that's going to take 18-24 months to accomplish?

Terrible not really getting any matches. or at least quality ones.
Girls dont like roidcels tbh people here are coping

Looking NT is everything, being a roidcel isnt NT

LMAO aren’t u that ogre black guy from earlier? You saw the thread on you?

ur saying this takes 2 years? jfl

For short dreadlocks like that maybe 6 months, but full grown out dreads take about two years. Just look it up or ask anyone who has them.

For short dreadlocks like that maybe 6 months, but full grown out dreads take about two years. Just look it up or ask anyone who has them.
this is probably the most nt hairstyle for him. long dreads may fit him better

this is probably the most nt hairstyle for him. long dreads may fit him better
Look by your tag (the tiktok link and the 2025 goal) I can tell you are probably 16 or so. So a piece of advice, when someone asks for suggestions or help, try to keep in mind things like how long it would take to implement, feasibility, if the person has the predisposition for it.

You did not do anything wrong, this is just some advice to be higher IQ.

Look by your tag (the tiktok link and the 2025 goal) I can tell you are probably 16 or so. So a piece of advice, when someone asks for suggestions or help, try to keep in mind things like how long it would take to implement, feasibility, if the person has the predisposition for it.

You did not do anything wrong, this is just some advice to be higher IQ.
So what you're claiming is that colored eyes would not ascend him? Dreads may not,but you can clearly see his collagen is subpa. colored eyes and better skin quality in his photos would increase his likes/matches by atleast 33% i'm sure of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19540