Critique and Help Me Improve My Tinder

Look by your tag (the tiktok link and the 2025 goal) I can tell you are probably 16 or so. So a piece of advice, when someone asks for suggestions or help, try to keep in mind things like how long it would take to implement, feasibility, if the person has the predisposition for it.

You did not do anything wrong, this is just some advice to be higher IQ.
also let me enjoy my zoomer tiktok goals :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19540
get dreads, u can thank me later. and wear color contacts for exotic halo. touch up ur collagen in the photos it looks like shit
Agree for the collagen, everything else is shit. Go for a fade and curly on the top.

Look into a skincare routine. And stop looking like a cuck in your pics op. You have a very masculine face so give pics who make you look good while being it, not some cuck.
You should get some tattoos as well
I live in belgium op btw

• +1
Reactions: Racky
I would say keep the mustache at all times,you look like hershel walker or some old school football player.

A good idea would be to take a photo of you in a restaurant to prime women on what a date with you would be like. I'm @AlexBrown84 would agree.

Are you really natty jfl stop lying

If you are natural you have top 0.1% genetics for bodybuilding but you are on roids for sure
bro my physique is not that good. go on instagram and you will see people like three times my size.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: phukmikehok and Johanjohan
Agree for the collagen, everything else is shit. Go for a fade and curly on the top.

Look into a skincare routine. And stop looking like a cuck in your pics op. You have a very masculine face so give pics who make you look good while being it, not some cuck.
You should get some tattoos as well
I live in belgium op btw
which pictures make me look like a cuck?

My friends have taken a couple of professional photo shoots of me and now am trying to decide what pictures I should use and what order I should use them.
Right now this is the current line up for my Tinder.

View attachment 1702905View attachment 1702907View attachment 1702908View attachment 1702909View attachment 1702910View attachment 1702912View attachment 1702913

I have few pictures in the backlog that i want to use but im not sure if they will work, but let me know what you guys think if i should replace them with my current lineup.
View attachment 1702915View attachment 1702918View attachment 1702923

Right now my bio says:
"Cute enough to take your breath away,
smart enough to bring it back.

Swipe right for more jokes."
Looks good, great pic quality but you look like you're being HEIGHTMOGGED in one of the pics, so I'd remove that if I were you. And you look a bit short in the full body pics for some reason but 5'10" isn't short. Maybe it's your body idk. So crop it out or take it from a higher angle?

Normally use:
One HD front facing Portrait photo
One Activity pic or body pic (if you have halo, which you do obviously)
One good selfie pic
One photo with friends

No need to use more than 4 pics really. More pics you use, more things a girl will have to look for to reject you. How is your success IRL? You look like someone who's success would be more IRL due to size, than online.

Looks good, great pic quality but you look like you're being HEIGHTMOGGED in one of the pics, so I'd remove that if I were you. And you look a bit short in the full body pics for some reason but 5'10" isn't short. Maybe it's your body idk. So crop it out or take it from a higher angle?

Normally use:
One HD front facing Portrait photo
One Activity pic or body pic (if you have halo, which you do obviously)
One good selfie pic
One photo with friends

No need to use more than 4 pics really. More pics you use, more things a girl will have to look for to reject you. How is your success IRL? You look like someone who's success would be more IRL due to size, than online.
i have terrible success irl , but it could be just because im an ethnic.

Stop lying lmao you bodymog 99.9% of males
yeah because 99.99% of males dont go to the gym. also stop caring about the male gaze.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan
You should,
Your sim and phone are pbly banned. I look worse than you and i do good(i’m black too)
Try with a new cellphone and sim card.
Imo the first pic you chose isn’t as good as you think.
The number 6 is your best put it first
what city do you live in?

My friends have taken a couple of professional photo shoots of me and now am trying to decide what pictures I should use and what order I should use them.
Right now this is the current line up for my Tinder.

View attachment 1702905View attachment 1702907View attachment 1702908View attachment 1702909View attachment 1702910View attachment 1702912View attachment 1702913

I have few pictures in the backlog that i want to use but im not sure if they will work, but let me know what you guys think if i should replace them with my current lineup.
View attachment 1702915View attachment 1702918View attachment 1702923

Right now my bio says:
"Cute enough to take your breath away,
smart enough to bring it back.

Swipe right for more jokes."
Woah the professional look is 100% a grabber. Good luck mate, women will be falling fast

yeah because 99.99% of males dont go to the gym. also stop caring about the male gaze.
I didnt say your body was attractive but you are bigger than all guys at the gym too

You are on roids, admit it :owo:

I didnt say your body was attractive but you are bigger than all guys at the gym too

You are on roids, admit it :owo:
i have been going to gym for over 5 years, it just takes time.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan
i have been going to gym for over 5 years, it just takes time.
You probably have high appeal for black girls bro

You just need to look more NT, you need more NT clothes with jordans and not dress like a white workcel. Also you need more relaxef and confident body posture

Also you need a gym pic instead of a lumberjack pic

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
inject aqualyx in your waist