Critique/Answer Questions/Improve Heightmaxxing Stack At 15

socram

socram

overwhelmed ahhhhhhhhh
My brain hurts from the contradictory info on this site. Cant afford HGH so dont tell me to get it.

Main Things:

WhatPurposeDosage Info
MK677Growth hormone secretagogue+ghrelin receptor25mg ED Before Bed
CJC w/ DACGrowth hormone releasing hormone+amplify MK6771.25mg EW Morning
AromasinAromatase inhibitor6.5mg-12.5mg ED or EOD or E3D or ED for 5 days 2 day break
L-ArginineSomatostatin inhibitor10mg ED After MK677
Alpha GPC paired with Vit. B5Somatostatin inhibitor1g 2-3x Week Before Bed
ChondroitinSpine cartilage/elongation?mg Morning
MSMFor joint pain3500mg ED Before Bed
Berberine/Slin PillsFor elevated blood glucose levels/insulin resistance500mg-1500mg ED or 1 pill ED idfk

Others:

WhatPurposeDosage Info
KSM-66 AshwagandhaLower cortisol500mg
Vitamin K2 MK4?200mcg ED
Vitamin K2 MK7?500mcg ED
Vitamin D?10k IU ED
Zinc Bisglycinate?30mg ED
Omega-3(DHA/EPA)?4-6g ED
Magnesium?400mg ED
Calcium?2g ED
Kal Niacin(Vitamin B3)GH boost, saw this somewhere but lost thread. Cope maybe can't hurt tho.125mg, 250mg, 375mg, 500mg, continue 500 mg every other day for 1 week, 1 week break, repeat. Don't eat 3 hrs prior+after.
Boron?10mg ED
1st Man DefinedNatural diuretic help with bloating1 pill

Protocal(gotta work on it):
Test blood glucose before then every 2 weeks. Limit carbs and sugar. Get in more than enough protein. Exercise, stretch, yadayada the usual. Be very careful on aromasin ideally test estrogen levels every month.

Questions:
  1. For my MK677 & CJC w/ DAC cycle, should I do 6-8 weeks on, then 4-8 weeks off, or 4 weeks on, 4-8 weeks off, or is that all wrong and theres a better alternative?
  2. As you can see Im a bit confused on the aromasin dosaging, what is ideal and SAFE for me, take into account Im 15.5 so probably have lower estrogen levels meaning less of a need for high dosage?
  3. What should I dose chondroitin at and frequency? I think I saw somewhere @Osie saying glucosamine wasn't ideal especially if under 20.
  4. Any other dosages of anything that are off? Anything helps!
  5. For CJC w/ DAC, is it safe to do 1.25mg EW? I saw people splitting it up in the week but I dont fucking understand because those people also say it lasts a week. I saw there can be nasal injection but I was wondering it that affects bioavailability and Im not a pussy so I think I can handle needles. Also for CJC w/ DAC do I need to refrigerate? I dont think so...
  6. As for Berberine I came across this, *One important thing to note about Berberine is that it inhibits the enzyme CYP3A4, a member of the Cytochrome P450 family. This enzyme directly dictates how fast the liver can break down medications. Because of this, Berberine may slow down the rate at which the liver breaks down medications, equating to potentially longer life spans of medications you are using, as well as potentially inducing stronger overall effects from those medications than intended. One example in particular is if you are on TRT and use an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) to keep your Estrogen levels in the sweet spot, having Berberine in your system may potentiate the effects of that AI (as the liver isn't breaking it down as efficiently as normal), which could potentially tank your Estrogen far below what it would normally be at on that same AI dosage without Berberine in your system. Keep this in mind prior to the usage of Berberine.* So idk if any of you have knowledge of this but hopefully this doesnt amplify anything too much leading to me dying from diabetes and chronically low estrogen jfl.
  7. Finally, sry jesus christ, where do I source this shit, tbh I could find this out myself but here I am typing so might as well ask. Qingdao Sigma Chemical, BrainLabz, Swisschems, Chemyo, Amino Asylum, Stratelabs, Sciencebio, Peptidesciene? Too many options. Cant just go off price because idk could just be fake.
And once again dont tell me to get HGH read this first!(also mainly cant afford, I have 1500 saved up not trying to dump it all into half a inch) https://moreplatesmoredates.com/replicate-high-dose-pharma-grade-gh/

@Osie @enchanted_elixir @FreakkForLife @Ascend @Lethbridge @fatweewee123 @jackb0y @Vista @extrachromosome

Not a guide and everything is water I just want to run this by smarter people before I do this. 15.5 Open plates and all, would benefit from an inch or two. Also jfl my mom walked in and saw my screen for a sec and said "Are you doing steriods??!" so now shes going to be even more suspibioucs when hundreds of dollars leave my bank account.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension, oldcel2002, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Questions:
  1. For my MK677 & CJC w/ DAC cycle, should I do 6-8 weeks on, then 4-8 weeks off, or 4 weeks on, 4-8 weeks off, or is that all wrong and theres a better alternative?
  2. As you can see Im a bit confused on the aromasin dosaging, what is ideal and SAFE for me, take into account Im 15.5 so probably have lower estrogen levels meaning less of a need for high dosage?
  3. What should I dose chondroitin at and frequency? I think I saw somewhere @Osie saying glucosamine wasn't ideal especially if under 20.
  5. For CJC w/ DAC, is it safe to do 1.25mg EW? I saw people splitting it up in the week but I dont fucking understand because those people also say it lasts a week. I saw there can be nasal injection but I was wondering it that affects bioavailability and Im not a pussy so I think I can handle needles. Also for CJC w/ DAC do I need to refrigerate? I dont think so...
  6. As for Berberine I came across this, *One important thing to note about Berberine is that it inhibits the enzyme CYP3A4, a member of the Cytochrome P450 family. This enzyme directly dictates how fast the liver can break down medications. Because of this, Berberine may slow down the rate at which the liver breaks down medications, equating to potentially longer life spans of medications you are using, as well as potentially inducing stronger overall effects from those medications than intended. One example in particular is if you are on TRT and use an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) to keep your Estrogen levels in the sweet spot, having Berberine in your system may potentiate the effects of that AI (as the liver isn't breaking it down as efficiently as normal), which could potentially tank your Estrogen far below what it would normally be at on that same AI dosage without Berberine in your system. Keep this in mind prior to the usage of Berberine.* So idk if any of you have knowledge of this but hopefully this doesnt amplify anything too much leading to me dying from diabetes and chronically low estrogen jfl.
  7. Finally, sry jesus christ, where do I source this shit, tbh I could find this out myself but here I am typing so might as well ask. Qingdao Sigma Chemical, BrainLabz, Swisschems, Chemyo, Amino Asylum, Stratelabs, Sciencebio, Peptidesciene? Too many options. Cant just go off price because idk could just be fake.

I recommend going for longer protocols of 6-8 weeks and 4-8 weeks off if you are going that route.

2. Finally, sry jesus christ, where do I source this shit, tbh I could find this out myself but here I am typing so might as well ask. Qingdao Sigma Chemical, BrainLabz, Swisschems, Chemyo, Amino Asylum, Stratelabs, Sciencebio, Peptidesciene? Too many options. Cant just go off price because idk could just be fake.
Well, which ones are you liking so far? All of them have their benefits and downsides, it just depends what you are looking for in a source.

3. As you can see Im a bit confused on the aromasin dosage, what is ideal and SAFE for me, take into account. I'm 15.5 so probably have lower estrogen levels meaning less of a need for a high dosage?
Well, assuming you are off lower body weight, and have low-average e2 levels for a 15-year-old, 12.5mg EOD to start off for the first 2-4 weeks, then ramp up to 12.5mg ED should be fine! However, the most accurate way to answer this question is to get a blood test and lower body weight.

4. For CJC w/ DAC, is it safe to do 1.25mg EW? I saw people splitting it up in the week but I dont fucking understand because those people also say it lasts a week. I saw there can be nasal injection but I was wondering it that affects bioavailability and Im not a pussy so I think I can handle needles. Also for CJC w/ DAC do I need to refrigerate? I dont think so...
You have to refrigerate when reconstituted, and yes it is safe to do 1.25mg EW, but some people say 2mg everyday is the minimum for it to be effective alongside MK677. And this is the way CJC-1295/DAC works, when they mean every week:

How does CJC-1295 work?
CJC-1295 "decays" at about 10% every 24 hours so you will get a build-up of levels:

______Dose #1_(200mcg)
Day 0 - 100% (.2mg)
Day 1 - 90% (.18mg remaining)
Day 2 - 81% (.16mg remaining)
Day 3 - 73% (.14mg remaining)
Day 4 - 65% (.12mg remaining)
Day 5 - 59% (.1mg remaining)
Day 6 - 53% (.09mg remaining)
Day 7 - 47% (.08mg remaining)
Day 8 - 43% (.06mg remaining)

So by day 5 your CJC-1295 level will be (.2 + .18 + .16 + .14 + .12) = 800mcgs
The following no-dose 6th day will result in
(0 + .18 + .16 + .14 + .12 + .1) = 700mcgs
The following no dose 7th day will result in
(0 + 0 + .16 + .14 + .12 + .1 + .09) = 610mcg
Then you will start dosing again on the 8th day which will result in (.2 + .14 +.12 +.1 + .09 +.08) = 730mcgs

The level will build all week and by the following 2 days off the levels will be a little higher than the first couple of no-dose days.

My brain hurts from the contradictory info on this site. Cant afford HGH so dont tell me to get it.

Main Things:

WhatPurposeDosage Info
AromasinAromatase inhibitor6.5mg-12.5mg ED or EOD or E3D or ED for 5 days 2 day break
Berberine/Slin PillsFor elevated blood glucose levels/insulin resistance500mg-1500mg ED or 1 pill ED idfk

Others:

WhatPurposeDosage Info
Vitamin K2 MK4?200mcg ED
Vitamin K2 MK7?500mcg ED
Vitamin D?10k IU ED
Omega-3(DHA/EPA)?4-6g ED
Magnesium?400mg ED
Calcium?2g ED
Kal Niacin(Vitamin B3)GH boost, saw this somewhere but lost thread. Cope maybe can't hurt tho.125mg, 250mg, 375mg, 500mg, continue 500 mg every other day for 1 week, 1 week break, repeat. Don't eat 3 hrs prior+after.
Boron?10mg ED

Test blood glucose before then every 2 weeks. Limit carbs and sugar. Get in more than enough protein. Exercise, stretch, yadayada the usual. Be very careful on aromasin ideally test estrogen levels every month.

Questions:
And once again dont tell me to get HGH read this first!(also mainly cant afford, I have 1500 saved up not trying to dump it all into half a inch) https://moreplatesmoredates.com/replicate-high-dose-pharma-grade-gh/

@Osie @enchanted_elixir @FreakkForLife @Ascend @Lethbridge @fatweewee123 @jackb0y @Vista @extrachromosome

Not a guide and everything is water I just want to run this by smarter people before I do this. 15.5 Open plates and all, would benefit from an inch or two. Also jfl my mom walked in and saw my screen for a sec and said "Are you doing steriods??!" so now shes going to be even more suspibioucs when hundreds of dollars leave my bank account.
Sounds really good dude. Don't take niacin on empty stomach btw, I've got reflux esophagitis and heartburn after this stuff lol. Also its flushing effect is fucking torture tbh

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and socram

Main Things:

WhatPurposeDosage Info

Others:

WhatPurposeDosage Info
Vitamin K2 MK4?200mcg ED
Vitamin K2 MK7?500mcg ED
Vitamin D?10k IU ED
Omega-3(DHA/EPA)?4-6g ED
Magnesium?400mg ED
Calcium?2g ED
Boron?10mg ED

Questions:

what kind of budget are you working with?

• +1
Reactions: socram
what kind of budget are you working with?
Around $1000 but considering that I would be on a stack for a while its safe to say I would be earning money during the process so hard to say definite budget. I dont even know if what Ive listed fits into the budget as I havent looked into prices or sources. Osie said to switch to generic HGH as its more cost productive. Do you know if Qingdao Sigma is reputable and legit? Or any other generic HGH sources?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
WhatPurposeDosage Info
Vitamin K2 MK4?200mcg ED
Vitamin K2 MK7?500mcg ED
Vitamin D?10k IU ED
Omega-3(DHA/EPA)?4-6g ED
Magnesium?400mg ED
Calcium?2g ED
Boron?10mg ED
Ashwagandha increases thyroid hormones T3 and T4. These accelerate metabolism and in turn growth and growth plate closure (this is why you have to take an aromatase inhibitor with thyroid enhancers)

Vitamin K - Both cope, I know I stated it last year as a way to increase height but looking back, I was not knowledgeable enough.
Vitamin D - Helps support and increase IGF-1 and related proteins
Zinc - Helps general health but also increases IGF-1 and suppresses aromatase
Omega 3 - Can increase IGF-1 but I think it is negligible.
Magnesium - Not too sure, some info says it helps with IGF-1 and testosterone, scrap or use for something else.
Boron - Scrap boron, it helps with bone development (probably ossification. idrk) but it also support estrogen levels.
Calcium - This helps ossify cartilage into bone. Not really needed right now for heightmaxing.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and Napoleon1800
Ashwagandha increases thyroid hormones T3 and T4. These accelerate metabolism and in turn growth and growth plate closure (this is why you have to take an aromatase inhibitor with thyroid enhancers)

Vitamin K - Both cope, I know I stated it last year as a way to increase height but looking back, I was not knowledgeable enough.
Vitamin D - Helps support and increase IGF-1 and related proteins
Zinc - Helps general health but also increases IGF-1 and suppresses aromatase
Omega 3 - Can increase IGF-1 but I think it is negligible.
Magnesium - Not too sure, some info says it helps with IGF-1 and testosterone, scrap or use for something else.
Boron - Scrap boron, it helps with bone development (probably ossification. idrk) but it also support estrogen levels.
Calcium - This helps ossify cartilage into bone. Not needed right now for heightmaxing.
Boron gets shilled a lot for

• +1

Main Things:

WhatPurposeDosage Info

Others:

WhatPurposeDosage Info
Vitamin K2 MK4?200mcg ED
Vitamin K2 MK7?500mcg ED
Vitamin D?10k IU ED
Omega-3(DHA/EPA)?4-6g ED
Magnesium?400mg ED
Calcium?2g ED
Boron?10mg ED

Questions:

You can substitute berberine with protein in by opinion. As long as your body is producing enough IGF-1 and your lifestyle/genetics isn't conducive to diabetes, your blood sugar shouldn't spiral out of control, since IGF-1 is like insulin. Insulin decreases blood sugar. That's what diabetics inject. Hence the name, insulin like growth factor 1.

3. What should I dose chondroitin at and frequency? I think I saw somewhere @ O @Osie saying glucosamine wasn't ideal especially if under 20.
  1. I think a 4-8 weeks on, 2 weeks off would be better.
  2. Just take standard dose that breast cancer patients get. Find that online.
  3. 800-1200mg daily. Upper limit would be like 2500mg.
  4. your current dose of l-arginine is too low, it needs to be 500mg minimum. 1g, fair, 2 grams would be ideal.
  5. 1.25 mg is what I plan on taking every week. And yes, nasal, if properly administered has like about 70% bioavailability
  6. Interesting, never heard it before. It seems like this effect is most prevalent in sex hormones, since GPT told me that it doesn't really see any scientific literature discussing if this happens with GH or IGF-1 as well. So it's unknown for those 2 growth hormones/factors.
  7. I'm getting the things I need from peptide sciences or swisschems. Sciencebio is also a good source.

Around $1000 but considering that I would be on a stack for a while its safe to say I would be earning money during the process so hard to say definite budget. I dont even know if what Ive listed fits into the budget as I havent looked into prices or sources. Osie said to switch to generic HGH as its more cost productive. Do you know if Qingdao Sigma is reputable and legit? Or any other generic HGH sources?
QSC is probably reputable and legit, I know ppl here have ordered from them and they're pretty big. I think they regularly get tested by janoshik (a well known third party guy who tests steroid sources) at like 95% purity or something which is substantially lower than pharma but not bad. I thought you just weren't gonna do GH though?

1. I think a 4-8 weeks on, 2 weeks off would be better.
  2. Just take standard dose that breast cancer patients get. Find that online.
  3. 800-1200mg daily. Upper limit would be like 2500mg.
  4. your current dose of l-arginine is too low, it needs to be 500mg minimum. 1g, fair, 2 grams would be ideal.
  5. 1.25 mg is what I plan on taking every week. And yes, nasal, if properly administered has like about 70% bioavailability
  6. Interesting, never heard it before. It seems like this effect is most prevalent in sex hormones, since GPT told me that it doesn't really see any scientific literature discussing if this happens with GH or IGF-1 as well. So it's unknown for those 2 growth hormones/factors.
  7. I'm getting the things I need from peptide sciences or swisschems. Sciencebio is also a good source.
Thanks! but whats your personal opinion, at this point should I opt for HGH from china or is it still not as cost effective/too complicated.

• +1
QSC is probably reputable and legit, I know ppl here have ordered from them and they're pretty big. I think they regularly get tested by janoshik (a well known third party guy who tests steroid sources) at like 95% purity or something which is substantially lower than pharma but not bad. I thought you just weren't gonna do GH though?
I have to figure out what is more cost efficient. Also this whole time Ive been researching mk and cjc so I dont know anything about injections for gh or side effects. Ill come to a conclusion in a couple days tho.

Thanks! but whats your personal opinion, at this point should I opt for HGH from china or is it still not as cost effective/too complicated.
I personally don't know much about HGH sources since I'm disinterested in HGH as a heightmax.
I'd rather take CJC 1295 with DAC for it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
I personally don't know much about HGH sources since I'm disinterested in HGH as a heightmax.
I'd rather take CJC 1295 with DAC for it.
I agree, may I ask why you are disinterested? Are there big side effects? Some people say you will turn ogre looking others say its the only viable way to heightmaxx...

• +1
go on meso rx they have a load of sources there. As long as the HGH from china is 3rd party tested and they have people happy in the replies i would say go for it.

Main Things:

WhatPurposeDosage Info

Others:

WhatPurposeDosage Info
Vitamin K2 MK4?200mcg ED
Vitamin K2 MK7?500mcg ED
Vitamin D?10k IU ED
Omega-3(DHA/EPA)?4-6g ED
Magnesium?400mg ED
Calcium?2g ED
Boron?10mg ED

Questions:

All that for mk and cjc

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
All that for mk and cjc
I was just looking at your HGH thread. May opt for it I just have done zero research on it. WILL I LOOK LIKE AN OGRE :(?

I was just looking at your HGH thread. May opt for it I just have done zero research on it. WILL I LOOK LIKE AN OGRE :(?
*guide

Nooo don’t fall for the acromegaly meme
Let me explain it to you
Igf-1 is what can make you look orge ( all it will do is grow your nose at worst)

Peptides and hgh work to make you taller by increasing your igf-1
The reason peptides don’t give you acromegaly is because they don’t increase your igf-1 as much as hgh,
To grow taller your going to have get high igf-1 and peptides alone won’t do that,
But remember a rhino is 10 k usd and LL is 150 k usd

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
I agree, may I ask why you are disinterested? Are there big side effects? Some people say you will turn ogre looking others say its the only viable way to heightmaxx...
It's overpriced. HGH is from the pharmaceutical industry, they overprice that stuff.
The one's who are trying to sell it for less, away from big pharma could be claiming to give you real "pharma grade" hgh but scamming you.
Also, HGH doesn't last long, half life is less than an hour.

Good thread
Get good sleep!!

• +1
Let me explain it to you
Igf-1 is what can make you look orge ( all it will do is grow your nose at worst)

The reason peptides don’t give you acromegaly is because they don’t increase your igf-1 as much as hgh,
To grow taller your going to have get high igf-1 and peptides alone won’t do that,
You can ask your question here.

Let me explain it to you

Alright, I believe youre 16? How much have you grown from HGH? I saw you were/are taking around 8 IUs, but somone said it only lasts a couple hours max… is that true? I clearly have more research todo just curious about your ancedote.

Alright, I believe youre 16? How much have you grown from HGH? I saw you were/are taking around 8 IUs, but somone said it only lasts a couple hours max… is that true? I clearly have more research todo just curious about your ancedote.
Hgh lasts 4 hours if I am correct, some modified pharma hgh can last 20 hours but u have to get a prescription, anyway so generic will last 4 hours. I am at 8 am I am going to start 10 soon, haven’t grown yet I have only been doing it a month

I want my pms off because I want to be unreachable next year.
Are you supposed to cycle cjc with dac for moderate doses of 5mg/ week to not overload the pituitary gland

since heightmaxxing is moderately long term project that takes 24 months+ to start seeing height results?

Although when we were going through puberty we did have higher hgh levels. But I wonder if our bodies can still hold up with thos increase demand now.

• Hmm...
You can ask your question here.
Found this reading Deleted member 2756 thread on puberty maxing guide

switching back and forth from hexarelin and GHRP-2 is necessary as desensitization will occur whilst using hexarelin at any dosage for longer than 14 days. Having 14 days off and 7 days on allows your body to sensitize to the peptide again.

I do not recommend the usage of CJC DAC as it has been proven to cause damage to the pituitary gland with chronic usage.

do you know which study he's referring to and/or the dosage that are considered chronic usage.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder and enchanted_elixir

switching back and forth from hexarelin and GHRP-2 is necessary as desensitization will occur whilst using hexarelin at any dosage for longer than 14 days. Having 14 days off and 7 days on allows your body to sensitize to the peptide again.

I do not recommend the usage of CJC DAC as it has been proven to cause damage to the pituitary gland with chronic usage.

do you know which study he's referring to and/or the dosage that are considered chronic usage.
If use dont succeed 6 months of CJC DAC usage one should be fine according to @cyprian_tomaszewski also many say 2mg is the minimum if one is scared of any pituitary gland affects. Who is "he" when you say "do you know which study he's referring to and/or the dosage that are considered chronic usage." Sorry to bud Im just curious what the topic of discussion is.

• +1

no, but I could definitely hypothesize that since that gland releases GHRH, chronic usage would definitely "Rust" the gland.

Are you supposed to cycle cjc with dac for moderate doses of 5mg/ week to not overload the pituitary gland

since heightmaxxing is moderately long term project that takes 24 months+ to start seeing height results?

Although when we were going through puberty we did have higher hgh levels. But I wonder if our bodies can still hold up with thos increase demand now.
I'm personally planning on talking 1.25mg a week.
CJC (With DAC) lasts a long time, so need to dose it frequently.

I was also thinking about doing 1.25mg a week but do you understand what Osie means when he says
______Dose #1_(200mcg)
Day 0 - 100% (.2mg)
Day 1 - 90% (.18mg remaining)
Day 2 - 81% (.16mg remaining)
Day 3 - 73% (.14mg remaining)
Day 4 - 65% (.12mg remaining)
Day 5 - 59% (.1mg remaining)
Day 6 - 53% (.09mg remaining)
Day 7 - 47% (.08mg remaining)
Day 8 - 43% (.06mg remaining)
So by day 5 your CJC-1295 level will be (.2 + .18 + .16 + .14 + .12) = 800mcgs
The following no-dose 6th day will result in (0 + .18 + .16 + .14 + .12 + .1) = 700mcgs
The following no dose 7th day will result in (0 + 0 + .16 + .14 + .12 + .1 + .09) = 610mcg
Then you will start dosing again on the 8th day which will result in (.2 + .14 +.12 +.1 + .09 +.08) = 730mcgs
The level will build all week and by the following 2 days off the levels will be a little higher than the first couple of no-dose days.

I cant seem to wrap my head around this, is it just simply every week one injects 1.25mg/2.0mg a week or is it more complex?

its great, also whats your budget

Sounds really good dude. Don't take niacin on empty stomach btw, I've got reflux esophagitis and heartburn after this stuff lol. Also its flushing effect is fucking torture tbh
doesnt work if taken without on a empty stomach and the effect die down after awhile