Reactions: 444, the BULL, fuckedupmanlet and 23 others
Buzzcut isn't for you

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Mewton, Deleted member 7580 and 10 others
to angry first pic

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Anomaly, Deleted member 16641 and 2 others
the mirror and in front of monitor pics gives major aspie vibes

the 2nd nature pic is good and I can tell ur tall just from that - maybe make that the main photo?

in general don't use photos of u staring dead into the camera, maybe some of u looking somewhere or smiling

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 17736, Deleted member 16641 and 6 others
and i didn't even notice hairstyle so that was a non-issue for me

bio is cringe imo

maybe do what the successful nordic chadfish did in his bio

simply:

yes.

I kinda wanna try staging photos similar to those this guy took (he's the closest I've found to a doppelganger):

Nail1

Nail2

Nail3

Nail4

Even the pic of him in front of his laptop looks NT. I get the sense that the background should look interesting and there should generally be a sense of liveliness going on such that the picture could be a still image from a movie.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
you look decent

but you should remove the aspie pics (3 and 5, maybe even the first one)

sets up camera in woods, auto adjust lens, grab vine, smile.

The aspie selfies gotta go. More photos in natural setting, better camera

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Deleted member 16641 and stevielake
5/10 profile. could be way better bro:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw and germanlooks
I kinda wanna try staging photos similar to those this guy took (he's the closest I've found to a doppelganger):

View attachment 1502310

View attachment 1502311

View attachment 1502312

View attachment 1502313

Even the pic of him in front of his laptop looks NT. I get the sense that the background should look interesting and there should generally be a sense of liveliness going on such that the picture could be a still image from a movie.
copy pics 2 and 3, same pose and everything

maybe do what the successful nordic chadfish did in his bio

simply:

yes.

"Simply:

yes."

or

literally just the word "yes" with a period at the end?

Couldn't find any bio in that catfish thread if I'm thinking of the same one as you.

sets up camera in woods, auto adjust lens, grab vine, smile.

I had to tie the charging cable in a loop and hang it from a tree in the woods. I had the phone on a timer.

I got a whole bunch of other pics in the woods that day too.

Ugly greycel/10. Op I know some Sephardic Jews who’ll pay top dollar to have those goyim lips suck them off.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 15004, Johanjohan and 1 other person
just the yes part

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
You look like a serial killer in some of those pics bro. You need to change your expression.

• +1
Reactions: Anomaly and Toth's thot
You look like a serial killer in some of those pics bro. You need to change your expression.

Aren't women supposed to like serial killers? Semi-srs question.

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, .👽., Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Nigga really flicked up with a tree

[ISPOILER]@kjsbdfiusdf @prettyboislime [/ISPOILER]
nigga deadass looked at da flick and said “damn dis jawn clean”

[ISPOILER]@kjsbdfiusdf @Jagged0 @JFL [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
You need to relax and smile on your pics

On every selfie you have the classic psl aspie stare

Also most pics should be taken outside and in sunlight

Better don't have group pics

Dress up for your pics with branded NT clothes

Take pics in the nature or public places

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Mouthbreath and Johanjohan
Smile.

You look like a serial killer man.

Also

get pics in natural settings - get your bros to take photos when you’re out and about with cool backgrounds.

Good outfit, good lighting, smiling, good backdrop.

Here’s an example of a smiling photo taken on a balcony:

62935DED 2647 4CBC B3E4 2A304E8C079D

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
I made this photo out of a screencap from a video I took of myself in 2019 on my birthday:

Blurredphoto3

Thinking of making it my main for my next reboot.

less aspie selfies (pictures 3 and 5). Try to look more natural/slightly smile in them at least.

Thinking of trying this one, but am worried I look too ugly in it (the pose is decent though):

Winter3

The other pics from this photoshoot were bad and make me look like an ugly, jawless cuck:

Winter2
Winter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Enfant terrible, Johanjohan and 1 other person
You really haven’t had any sex from tinder except for one bbw brutal

Funny bc when I cover your eyes you look above average

Your native ethnic eye area fucks you so hard. God literally made ethnic genes to torture people @ForeverRecession

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 14160

Your native ethnic eye area fucks you so hard. God literally made ethnic genes to torture people @ForeverRecession

The bbw was my ex that I met at a nightclub in 2012.

I have no slays from OLD.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
The bbw was my ex that I met at a nightclub in 2012.

I have no slays from OLD.

I just hope you realize you face looks good. Your eyes look so abused and ptsd ridden.

@Titbot help this guy ascend his eyes man. I can’t believe you haven’t slayed a SINGLE girl from online dating.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coping ethnic and Titbot
I just hope you realize you face looks good. Your eyes look so abused and ptsd ridden.

@Titbot help this guy ascend his eyes man. I can’t believe you haven’t slayed a SINGLE girl from online dating.

No slays, but I think I've met 12 girls from OLD for dates at this point. Didn't get a date from Tinder for almost the first two years and then the matches came in more heavily when I made a self-deprecating bio where I called myself ugly.

There were at least two opportunities to slay a whale, but I'm not interested in fat chicks any more. There may have been opportunities to slay slimmer women too, but I didn't have enough text game to pull that off plus I became more LTR oriented in 2019, so I wasn't chasing ONS/FWB any more anyway.

There was also an opportunity to have a chubby Black girl from Bumble as my gf in 2017 (first girl I met from OLD), but at that time I wasn't LTR oriented and didn't find her attractive enough to make an exception. I was kinda hoping she'd become my FWB with whom I could have sex to improve my bedroom game for when I did decide it was LTR time again (after dumping the landwhale).

The other girls from Tinder and Bumble were all in either 2019 or 2021 and all rejected me after the first date with one exception, who rejected me after date 3.

Sorry for the long, meandering story, just wanted to add context.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Wtf bro 12? I fucked every single one I met with
No slays, but I think I've met 12 girls from OLD for dates at this point. Didn't get a date from Tinder for almost the first two years and then the matches came in more heavily when I made a self-deprecating bio where I called myself ugly.

There were at least two opportunities to slay a whale, but I'm not interested in fat chicks any more. There may have been opportunities to slay slimmer women too, but I didn't have enough text game to pull that off plus I became more LTR oriented in 2019, so I wasn't chasing ONS/FWB any more anyway.

There was also an opportunity to have a chubby Black girl from Bumble as my gf in 2017 (first girl I met from OLD), but at that time I wasn't LTR oriented and didn't find her attractive enough to make an exception. I was kinda hoping she'd become my FWB with whom I could have sex to improve my bedroom game for when I did decide it was LTR time again (after dumping the landwhale).

The other girls from Tinder and Bumble were all in either 2019 or 2021 and all rejected me after the first date with one exception, who rejected me after date 3.

Sorry for the long, meandering story, just wanted to add context.

Also

get pics in natural settings - get your bros to take photos when you’re out and about with cool backgrounds.

View attachment 1502625
this^ you can get away with selfies if youre a chad maybe

but for average guys you need good pics to have a chance, mine are:

Me and my sister out at a nice restuarant dressed smart
Me and some friends at a fancy corporate party in a dinner jacket
Me at a friends 22nd party drinking champange
Just a pic of me at a hosure partty where im sucking my cheeks in slightly lol
then the final pic is a fgym mirror selfies- just cos that sort of pic you cant really get someone to take for you

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
Shit profile bro.

Use some tips from this to understand what women actually like:

• +1
Reactions: SLA
The king of NPCs

Smile a little jeez

Looks like the slideshow in a serial killer documentary while the narrator is speaking about the life of the killer

@ the group pic I can literally hear the “among his friends, br0ski one was a loving, caring character. His friend lenny even said he lent him 5 dollars once” *que leny talking*

When u chose a picture, pick one that u actually want on tinder. Not some random selfies here and there. Get a friend to take some, get a style look NT , donNT shit like not looking in camera

You don't look bad but you're bio is so boring and spergy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556

Iife as a low pfl cel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Also

View attachment 1502625
Chad-Chadlite here