Critique my Tinder profile

No slays, but I think I've met 12 girls from OLD for dates at this point. Didn't get a date from Tinder for almost the first two years and then the matches came in more heavily when I made a self-deprecating bio where I called myself ugly.

There were at least two opportunities to slay a whale, but I'm not interested in fat chicks any more. There may have been opportunities to slay slimmer women too, but I didn't have enough text game to pull that off plus I became more LTR oriented in 2019, so I wasn't chasing ONS/FWB any more anyway.

There was also an opportunity to have a chubby Black girl from Bumble as my gf in 2017 (first girl I met from OLD), but at that time I wasn't LTR oriented and didn't find her attractive enough to make an exception. I was kinda hoping she'd become my FWB with whom I could have sex to improve my bedroom game for when I did decide it was LTR time again (after dumping the landwhale).

The other girls from Tinder and Bumble were all in either 2019 or 2021 and all rejected me after the first date with one exception, who rejected me after date 3.

Sorry for the long, meandering story, just wanted to add context.
You need tripod to ascend your shit eye area tbh

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Current lineup of pics:

Bio:

Still performing terribly and I'm definitely not a believer in Canada pill unless I'm somehow Gigasubhuman (3.5 or under PSL). The Americans at the resort in Mexico (guys I'm pictured with plus girl who took the pic) didn't treat me as more subhuman than people at nightclubs in Canada.

@Biggdink

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 7580 and Johanjohan
Your bio is too long, your pictures are too boring and you look too average for Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16801, coping ethnic and Br0sk1
Your bio is too long, your pictures are too boring and you look too average for Tinder.

Thanks. Even the current lineup of pics?

Also, long, self-deprecating bio historically works better for me (was able to land more dates doing this).

I'm also fully aware I'm in the normie looks range too, but I've seen normie tier guys succeed if their pics are good.

You’re good looking enough to get a lot more matches in theory, especially if you used hinge too but there’s so much you’re doing wrong.

The bio is very beta, idc if it “works” because it’s working for the wrong reasons and on the wrong girls.

Your haircut is suboptimal in pretty much every picture

The pictures are mostly low quality (resolution) and imo you only have a good/appropriate outfit on in the one where you look like you’re doing some sort of manual labor, but that picture and most the others aren’t useable for my next point which is most important:

In a lot of the pictures I’ve seen of you, there’s a very autistic sort of quality to your smile and the expression in your eyes (I’m sorry but I don’t know how else to describe it) which I can only imagine is very offputting to girls. The good news is not all your pictures have this - out of the ones you last posted, both the group pictures where you’re shirtless actually look perfectly neurotypical in terms of your facial expression. They’re still not useable imo but that proves you are entirely capable of achieving an NT expression in new pictures.

As for how to get better pictures:

Smiling properly - you shouldn’t be forcing your teeth to be touching, this creates a very unnatural look. I’m not sure if you’re doing that but if you are, stop.

Better haircut and simple, good fitting clothes - plenty of other resources for this point.

As for the new pictures themselves, the quality should be perfectly fine as long as the lighting is good (outdoors is generally foolproof) and the pictures are taken on an iPhone that isn’t ancient. Bonus points if it’s a good dslr operated by someone who knows what they’re doing.

As for the background, it just needs to be in front of something that looks nice and contrasts you so it’s attention catching. Not really sure how else to describe this. If you dm me I can send examples from my OLD photos. For the pose, just try every possible facial expression and every possible angle and pick the best combination. Tell your photographer to just take a fuck ton of pictures, it’s not film so you can just delete all the bad ones. Then find a new location with a new outfit and repeat.

If you have a friend who is willing to join you (perhaps they want to do better on OLD too) 6 good photos should only take you guys two or three sessions of a couple hours or so each depending on how far each location is away from the other. And it’s a good excuse to go have fun exploring the city, nature, etc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Anomaly and Br0sk1
OP Are you from NZ ?

Thanks. Even the current lineup of pics?

Also, long, self-deprecating bio historically works better for me (was able to land more dates doing this).

I'm also fully aware I'm in the normie looks range too, but I've seen normie tier guys succeed if their pics are good.
You arent even normie you are LTN

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Current lineup of pics:

View attachment 1594784View attachment 1594785View attachment 1594789View attachment 1594790

View attachment 1594791View attachment 1594792View attachment 1594793

Bio:

View attachment 1594794

Still performing terribly and I'm definitely not a believer in Canada pill unless I'm somehow Gigasubhuman (3.5 or under PSL). The Americans at the resort in Mexico (guys I'm pictured with plus girl who took the pic) didn't treat me as more subhuman than people at nightclubs in Canada.

@Biggdink
How old ? High school and college girls fuck everything . Higher standards when they’re older

Also your native eye area failos you hard

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 16801 and SLA
How old ? High school and college girls fuck everything . Higher standards when they’re older

What dies a native eye area look like?

2703138 screen3

Heightmogged by tree
Over

I am 28 and on apps I am open to women aged 18-35 for LTR prospects (upper end here is dicey because it means a time crunch for family building).

I'm also open to roasties up to age 50 or maybe even 60 should there be some thot open to having an ONS (I'm not focused on trying to get ONS though).

You look extremely Non-NT. Something about your face is incredibly off-putting. I don´t know exactly what. But yes you are a LTN. It's not even your bone sctructure, which you happen to be above avg in that regard, it's just your eye area and overral lack of harmony that kills your looks completely.

The NT pill and harmony pill are the last blackpills one finds in their blackpill journey, and they happen to be the most difficult to swallow.:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Johanjohan, coping ethnic and Br0sk1
Current lineup of pics:

View attachment 1594784View attachment 1594785View attachment 1594789View attachment 1594790

Bio:

View attachment 1594794

@Biggdink
DID YOU ACTUALLY USE THE TERM "MEDIUM UGLY"? HAHAHA COME ON:lul::lul:

Also you descended hard. Your bones are good, lifeless brown eye pheno is the problem. In the first pictures of the thread you looked like a mogger but serial killer, now you look like you aged 15 years and are a balding middle aged dad.
So combine that. Show off these bones
screen4-jpg.1502234

with this NTness
1647570913033-png.1594793

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
You look extremely Non-NT. Something about your face is incredibly off-putting. I don´t know exactly what. But yes you are a LTN. It's not even your bone sctructure, which you happen to be above avg in that regard, it's just your eye area and overral lack of harmony that kills your looks completely.

The NT pill and harmony pill are the last blackpills one finds in their blackpill journey, and they happen to be the most difficult to swallow.:feelswhy::feelswhy:
I don't think you should feel sad bro. Your bone structure is very good, much better than mine. You just have to change your haircut and you'll look much better, maybe even mid tier normie levels.

Take better pictures, and smile more naturally. Also when you take a selfie don't show your arms in the picture, make it seem more natural.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
DID YOU ACTUALLY USE THE TERM "MEDIUM UGLY"? HAHAHA COME ON:lul::lul:

Also you descended hard. Your bones are good, lifeless brown eye pheno is the problem. In the first pictures of the thread you looked like a mogger but serial killer, now you look like you aged 15 years and are a balding middle aged dad.
So combine that. Show off these bones
screen4-jpg.1502234

with this NTness
1647570913033-png.1594793

Some of the pics in the second lineup are from longer ago than some of the pics in the first lineup.

The one in the second lineup where my shirt is dirty and I am holding a lunch pale is actually from 2015. The surfing pic is from 2016.

The newest pic is the shirtless one with the two other guys from about 2 weeks ago.

Some of the pics in the second lineup are from longer ago than some of the pics in the first lineup.

The one in the second lineup where my shirt is dirty and I am holding a lunch pale is actually from 2015. The surfing pic is from 2016.

The newest pic is the shirtless one with the two other guys from about 2 weeks ago.
Dont you have aspergers? Imagine meeting a girl who thinks you are NT (if you looksmax + change pics) THEN she realises you have aspergers syndrome. That would be a big dealbreaker.

Thats why you shouldnt look too NT on pics or it will just give them the wrong idea

You look good but seem a bit dead behind the eyes.

Current lineup of pics:

Bio:

View attachment 1594794

@Biggdink
Your bio is not good. It's too self-deprecating (you're basically calling yourself a shy ugly guy).

Your very first pic is not NT enough. Your expression is slightly off. You might want to

i) Get much better photos (with professional photographer) in different locations
ii) Hard reset your Tinder
iii) Purchase Platinum

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1