Cro magnon skull vs average modern subhuman skull

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Images 11

Notice extremely difference in orbitals- Cro magnon's are vertically almost 2 times narrower and waaay longer laterally than average.
I noticed that from profile great orbitals looks like compact and wide C while subhuman looks like vertically long and narrow C.
NSDL77J3KJFZXCK3MFWAV7HMUE3

Here is good visible on Cro magnon
800wm 1

Screenshot 20200702 0014475

Here extreme example of orbitals even among Cro magnon
Screenshot 20200702 0014474

And here extreme example of orbitals- eye sockets literally round etc.
This give you that badass look of eye from profile instead of beta fag Bug eyes from profile where is so much visible eyeball
JoVu6vo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6403, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
Tbh mine mog
9932C193 6ECC 493D 8BF0 EFF17B879BC8

skullmogs me

View attachment 612929
Notice extremely difference in orbitals- Cro magnon's are vertically almost 2 times narrower and waaay longer laterally than average.
I noticed that from profile great orbitals looks like compact and wide C while subhuman looks like vertically long and narrow C.
View attachment 612934
View attachment 612935
View attachment 612938
View attachment 612940
This give you that badass look of eye from profile instead of beta fag Bug eyes from profile where is so much visible eyeball
View attachment 612944

Again they are the god race that should have inherited the earth but no it's us that did know we all look like subhumans.TBQH can't we all just surgery max to a cro magnon ?

The orbitals in us are no way near as deep set as a natural cro magnon chad however if we brought the browridge forwards and down wards we could probably do something similar.

Next is the orbital region the cromagnon has a vertically short orbital region i don't know how to fix this but with most of this can't we just surgery max ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Again they are the god race that should have inherited the earth but no it's us that did know we all look like subhumans.TBQH can't we all just surgery max to a cro magnon ?

View attachment 612997

The orbitals in us are no way near as deep set as a natural cro magnon chad however if we brought the browridge forwards and down wards we could probably do something similar.

Next is the orbital region the cromagnon has a vertically short orbital region i don't know how to fix this but with most of this can't we just surgery max ?
Idk but doubt unfortunately. Their orbitals are forward growth, compact their eyeballs were probably vertically narrower and laterally wider.
Their PFL must be like 38-42mm

Idk but doubt unfortunately. Their orbitals are forward growth, compact their eyeballs were probably vertically narrower and laterally wider.
Their PFL must be like 38-42mm

PFL i think is some what fixable The biggest issue is find is changing the length of your orbitals it's harder than it sounds

PFL i think is some what fixable The biggest issue is find is changing the length of your orbitals it's harder than it sounds
Tripod osteotomy Schema of orbital expansion by tripod osteotomy

Tripod osteotomy

• Woah
Reactions: reptiles
rate orbitals

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 11.35.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 11.35.00 AM.png
    687.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
thats a skull of a killer

rate orbitals
Average
But your gonial angle is nearly 90 , no downward growth
But I understand why surgeons refuse ccw rotation. Your gums are so short also you have flat occlusal plane.
Your long midface come on 100 % from nose lenght.
So sorry for you :cry:

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
What they actually looked like:

Attachments

• 4a412f4af51025add443debd553de4e7.jpg
    4a412f4af51025add443debd553de4e7.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 46
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 2968
What they actually looked like:
Jewish reconstruction.
Even if skull would look like this
IncelVsChad16

Jews still will give long midface and small pfl and other shits this cursed race posses.
Think logical how can anyone have long midface and narrow IPD, pfl if his skull looks like above?!
Skeleton is a base of whole body much more important than soft tissues

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
View attachment 612929
View attachment 612934
View attachment 612935
View attachment 612938
View attachment 612940
View attachment 612944
Bump

@SteelTitan

thoughts?