Croatia needs tactical mass migration from SEA to utalize JBW

Lost_Soul

Lost_Soul

obsessed with millimeters of bone
I have been thinking about this for a while now. I live in a 99% white society where the avarage height is 6' but 60% of young men I know are still incels because of brutal hypergamy. Because of this our birthrate is collapsing and so our economy is going to shit. They have recently started importing people from the Philippines and holy fuck even the biggest incels in my friendgroup get IOI's from these Filipinas because of JBW and height difference, I know a dude who actually ascended with one as well. I have come to the conclusion that we NEED AS MUCH IMIGRATION FROM SEA AS POSSIBLE, it is the only way to end the incel crisis for my people, our incels will slay filipinas, the immigrant men will have to just work and all their women will be taken by white man, and white foids will have to lower the standards for white men because now we can actually get laid without them. I have never cared for politics, but in the next election I will vote for whatever party supports more SEA migration.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, arabcelxxx, aspiringexcel and 6 others
Bumping this high IQ theory and tagging balkancels @racoon4 @Lihito @Chad69 @hopecel @TsarTsar444

• +1
Reactions: JustABadDream, aspiringexcel, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
I have been thinking about this for a while now. I live in a 99% white society where the avarage height is 6' but 60% of young men I know are still incels because of brutal hypergamy. Because of this our birthrate is collapsing and so our economy is going to shit. They have recently started importing people from the Philippines and holy fuck even the biggest incels in my friendgroup get IOI's from these Filipinas because of JBW and height difference, I know a dude who actually ascended with one as well. I have come to the conclusion that we NEED AS MUCH IMIGRATION FROM SEA AS POSSIBLE, it is the only way to end the incel crisis for my people, our incels will slay filipinas, the immigrant men will have to just work and all their women will be taken by white man, and white foids will have to lower the standards for white men because now we can actually get laid without them. I have never cared for politics, but in the next election I will vote for whatever party supports more SEA migration.
hypergamy is beyond brutal when a 6'5 robust Dinaric Chadomir (my friend btw) dates a subhuman midget SEA noodlewhore (@BitchBoy's looksmatch) @St.TikTokcel @📎♿️⚙️

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, iloveboobs and Lost_Soul
Creating dysgenic incels is based these days i see

I would RAHTER DIE THEN BREED A FILIPINA

DINARIC 6"2 ACROMEGALY WOMEN OR DEATH (im a manlet trying to ascend)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, hopecel, CopiumX and 1 other person
DINARIC 6"2 ACROMEGALY WOMEN OR DEATH (im a manlet trying to ascend)
Only rope awaits you on that path bhai, they are all 198cm htn+ only. Unless......do own any apartments on the seaside by any chance?

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Only rope awaits you on that path bhai, they are all 198cm htn+ only. Unless......do own any apartments on the seaside by any chance?
I will literaly rapemaxx to get my dream dinaric woman

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, PrinceLuenLeoncur, hopecel and 2 others
Truth

Asians are a safety net from inceldom for white men (no other ethnicities tho)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and Lost_Soul
no other ethnicities tho
100% agree,our politicians keep talking about how our demographics are shit, if they were high IQ they would make it goverment policy to import jb filipinas only on mass. Would revitalize the whole coutry with the amount of breeding that would happen. I would make 10 children hapa moggers to carry my legacy, maybe I could even create the next ER jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Jonnyboi
jbw is law. unless ur bulgarian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, hopecel, Jonnyboi and 1 other person
100% agree,our politicians keep talking about how our demographics are shit, if they were high IQ they would make it goverment policy to import jb filipinas only on mass. Would revitalize the whole coutry with the amount of breeding that would happen. I would make 10 children hapa moggers to carry my legacy, maybe I could even create the next ER jfl.
You can do it yourself tbh. Just go filthypeens on holiday and bring one back. They're desperate to get out of that shithole. They don't even have toilets and showers yet

• JFL
  • +1
You can do it yourself tbh. Just go filthypeens on holiday and bring one back. They're desperate to get out of that shithole. They don't even have toilets and showers yet
Will do bhai, will bring 2 even if possible. My LTN cousin already used jbw, has 2 hapa kids now.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Jonnyboi
dnrd schizo ramblings SLOVENIA MOGS @i_love_roosters look at this shit

@ryuken

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, BoredPrince, i_love_roosters and 2 others
But we have to wonder is JBW still valid in already white countries?

Sure Asian girls do look for white men, but why would they choose you, when now they can find even better looking, richer man

I think JBW is only valid if you as a white man geomax to those countries

• +1
Also sad oni počeli dolaziti, kad ja više nisam dolje

Fuck this shit man

• JFL
Also sad oni počeli dolaziti, kad ja više nisam dolje

Fuck this shit man
hahahahahahaha, zvat ću Andreja Plenkovića da provede moju teoriju i da spasi naše mlade momke od pošasti hrvatskih chad only žena. Bit će Hrvatska raj na zemlji svi se odseljenici vraćaju doma jfl

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and BoredPrince
hahahahahahaha, zvat ću Andreja Plenkovića da provede moju teoriju i da spasi naše mlade momke od pošasti hrvatskih chad only žena. Bit će Hrvatska raj na zemlji svi se odseljenici vraćaju doma jfl
Ma ja da sam ostao dolje bih samo blast roids I nosio lifts

Toliko subhumans u Nas nisu inceli samo zato što su visoki i imaju misice

Ali da čini se da je u nas u zadnjih godina puno teze nego prije što se tiče datinga

Hoeinflation spares no country

@hopecel @aspiringexcel @Clown Show
@cytoplasm

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and aspiringexcel
Ma ja da sam ostao dolje bih samo blast roids I nosio lifts

Toliko subhumans u Nas nisu inceli samo zato što su visoki i imaju misice

Ali da čini se da je u nas u zadnjih godina puno teze nego prije što se tiče datinga

Hoeinflation spares no country

@hopecel @aspiringexcel @Clown Show
@cytoplasm
Jebote novi rvacki incel sta je ovo aj nađemo se sutra u 12 na jelačiću

Takodze tales from slums of Dubrava

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, BoredPrince and Lost_Soul
Danas je brutalno, sada sve hoće da si htn+ prettyboy i još naravno da si 195+cm ili ništa. Dosl skoro svi mladi momci (sa 20 i kusur godina) su inceli... postalo je brutalno. Gledam da se ispalim u SEA kad završim diplomski.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, hopecel, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Samo jebi wolt nepalce teorija

• JFL
  • +1
Drink some Karlovačko and be good

• Love it
Hypergamy in Croatia? Really?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, BoredPrince, Lost_Soul and 1 other person
Danas je brutalno, sada sve hoće da si htn+ prettyboy i još naravno da si 195+cm ili ništa. Dosl skoro svi mladi momci (sa 20 i kusur godina) su inceli... postalo je brutalno. Gledam da se ispalim u SEA kad završim diplomski.
Ja sam bio u kini ovo ljeto:lul: Ako si tu incel mozes zaboravit geomaxxpvanje u NEA a u SEA dbr to bi mozda radilo

Ja sam 174.5 cm bez lifta svaki jebeni dan vec 1.5 god fraudujem 185cm sa 10cm loftsovima otpao mi je nokat na desnom stopalu zbog toga

Taggujem te u threadu o slumsovima kine ako oces
Hypergamy in Croatia? Really?
Its 10x worse than in jewmerica. Our bare minimum is 6'3 to be considered tall because avg is 182cm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, ihearvoices, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Jebote novi rvacki incel sta je ovo aj nađemo se sutra u 12 na jelačiću

Takodze tales from slums of Dubrava
Znaš kako kažu

Malo nas je al nas ima jfl

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Lost_Soul and aspiringexcel
Ja sam 174.5 cm bez lifta svaki jebeni dan vec 1.5 god fraudujem 185cm sa 10cm loftsovima otpao mi je nokat na desnom stopalu zbog toga
Taggujem te u threadu o slumsovima kine ako oces
Nice, može. Ja sam MTN sa 190cm (dalmoš) i dobar coloring crna kosa, plave oči al san mentalno bolestan pa nemogu jebat ovde ništa.

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel and aspiringexcel
croats aren't white.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hopecel, BoredPrince, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Nice, može. Ja sam MTN sa 190cm (dalmoš) i dobar coloring crna kosa, plave oči al san mentalno bolestan pa nemogu jebat ovde ništa.
Mogs me brutalno jebem ti sve tallfagu:feelsree:

Al razumijem jer je NTness vazno ovdje sad nez dal si samo blago autistican kao svi ovdje ili bas imas neke dijagnoze al da se mentalceldom izlijecit

Evo threada inace

• +1
Ja sam 180, tamno smeđe oči, receded jaw, balding and non NT

Politely fuck off mogger

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Lost_Soul and aspiringexcel
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, BoredPrince, ihearvoices and 1 other person
We're whiter than Italians and Spanish jfl
that doesn't tell you much there's literally no visual difference between italians and north africa.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, St.TikTokcel and Lost_Soul
Its funny cuz i can quite understand lol

But you are christians, hypergamy? Wtf?

Just eat lingje na žaru s Ožujskem

Last edited:
  • JFL
Al razumijem jer je NTness vazno ovdje sad nez dal si samo blago autistican kao svi ovdje ili bas imas neke dijagnoze al da se mentalceldom izlijecit
Imam dost sjeban OCD, znam po nekada samo gledat sebe u ogledalo po 6 sati jer se nemogu prestat fiksirat na kosti. Nemam problema sa socialnim interakcijama, čak bi rekao da sam iznadprosječan po tome.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, BoredPrince and aspiringexcel
that doesn't tell you much there's literally no visual difference between italians and north africa.
Idk bro, I'm in northern Europe and literally nobody thinks I'm from the south

In fact I'm too pale so it's a falio

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, aspiringexcel and Lost_Soul
I mean they are bit tanned but white

Idk bro, I'm in northern Europe and literally nobody thinks I'm from the south

In fact I'm too pale so it's a falio
Ma mani se retardiranog jewmericana koji nikad nije izaso iz svoje zidovske drzave lik ladno misli da smo mi slicni talijanima a jebeni hercegovci i crnogorci koji zive na 500e na mjesec su po 185cm a talijani 172cm:lul:

• JFL
I mean they are bit tanned but white
most of them aren't tanned they're just kind of brown, croats are paler at least but they just looked like gypsies to me (and they tried to rob my tent like 3 times)

• JFL
most of them aren't tanned they're just kind of brown, croats are paler at least but they just looked like gypsies to me (and they tried to rob my tent like 3 times)
Nigga were you in Dubrava or something? Split jfl??

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, aspiringexcel and BoredPrince
khhv sa 22, I stgvarno sam MTN, samo imam mogger eye area
Kažeš da nemaš problem s socijalnim interakcijama?

That's it, i ain't coming back

Incel Sam i ovdje ali ako ništa više zaradujem

• +1
Kažeš da nemaš problem s socijalnim interakcijama?

That's it, i ain't coming back

Incel Sam i ovdje ali ako ništa više zaradujem
Nemoj se vračat ako ti je do toga brate, ovde ti je gora hipergamije nego tamo po meni. Bar u Splitu di sm ja.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, BoredPrince and aspiringexcel

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
Bro I know you have access to cocaine and shit in Netherlands, but you gotta cool off it a little bit

You're embarrassing your persona on .org

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Lost_Soul
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Lost_Soul
Croatia WC2018 final

gypsies jfl

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and BoredPrince