Crooked teeth & braces

D

Deleted member 13588

Silver
My parents failed to get my teeth straightened when I was a child.

I would like to get braces now at age 34. Are there different techniques and ways for this kind of orthodontic treatment?

Do I have to wear a retainer for the rest of my life to prevent a renewed shifting of teeth?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and UnluckyRedSmith
Wouldn't MSE cause wider palate thus teeth will fit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
what type of issues do you have with your teeth? if your teeth are not too bad (no bite issues), then Invisalign could work.

Needs SARPE and bimax

• Hmm...
Wouldn't MSE cause wider palate thus teeth will fit?
if you are getting braces, might as well get mse cause you will need it after, unless you already have a perfectly wide palate

Thrombo posting pictures of crooked teeth with front teeth abrasion...

Everyone: "OMG, WTF is this... ahhhhhh" :LOL::ROFLMAO:

It looks worse on photo than it is in reality :ROFLMAO::LOL:

You need braces AND after braces you need veneers. Those teeth are too small/worn down.

Technically it is possible to get veneers without braces, but in your case I would advise to get MSE + Braces and after that veneers.

That palate looks very narrow, only 6 front teeth are visible from the front. It will cost a bit, but will be worth it in the long run. Better to start doing everything now than at 50 yo or something.

And improve your mouth hygiene (and likely the rest of the body). Brush teeth 2x day and floss or use waterpik 2-3x a week. (no need to use waterpik daily)

Last edited:
  • +1
You need braces AND after braces you need veneers. Those teeth are too small/worn down.

Technically it is possible to get veneers without braces, but in your case I would advise to get MSE + Braces and after that veneers.
Indeed. That's the plan.

I have to read up on MSE... will it widen the "plate"?

And improve your mouth hygiene (and likely the rest of the body). Brush teeth 2x day and floss or use waterpik 2-3x a week. (no need to use waterpik daily)
I could be more persistent when it comes to regular teeth brushing. True! Sometimes when it's evening I foget and go to bed without it... :confused:

I use waterpik regularly.

I don't use floss. Is floss good?

I could be more persistent when it comes to regular teeth brushing. True! Sometimes when it's evening I foget and go to bed without it... :confused:

I use waterpik regularly.

I don't use floss. Is floss good?
I dont use floss too, just waterpik. One of them is enough imo. So if you flossed instead of waterpiking, it would be enough.

• +1
Europeans have the most fucked up teeth...

You need a deep cleaning.

• JFL
Indeed. That's the plan.

I have to read up on MSE... will it widen the "plate"?
Thats the purpose of MSE tbh. Im not an expert though, so you might want read up on it.

Not true, but some countries stand out negatively like UK, some EE countries etc. I think SEA or in general asian countries have worst teeth.

Last edited:
  • +1
I’m getting my wisdom teeth taken out and then Invisalign to fix my overjet. Braces and Invisalign can be a huge Looksmax, don’t listen to copers here. I’m doing it before my other cosmetic surgeries.

• +1

Professionelle Zahnreinigung.

Yeah, I shall do that! :ogre:

• +1
I’m getting my wisdom teeth taken out and then Invisalign to fix my overjet. Braces and Invisalign can be a huge Looksmax, don’t listen to copers here. I’m doing it before my other cosmetic surgeries.
Best decision ngl. Braces alone can have a positive effect on the lower maxilla, it can become more symmetrical which benefits facial symmetry.

• +1
Best decision ngl. Braces alone can have a positive effect on the lower maxilla, it can become more symmetrical which benefits facial symmetry.
My overjet is 5mm, so I could get full on jaw surgery. But realistically the best way forward for me is to close the overjet, widen my smile a little bit and then get genio after that to make mandible look better. Autists here will REEEE at me for getting extractions and pulling teeth back, but so many celebrities have done it and psl god Barret had extractions and looks fine.

• +1
Nigga been chewing on rocks

• JFL
How’d it go? Didn’t ogre your face too badly? Was it a good result?
It was okay. The procedure itself was harmless (no pain), but the aftermath way annoying due to many bleedings and reoccurung pains.

Everyone wears mask these days do it

• JFL
But yeah, definitely a thing to keep on my to-do-list.

OVER btw. what is the yellow stuff between your teeth???

Fuck xD

It could always be worse solour, always could be worse

Attachments

• 40E7E624-EDD3-478E-AD9F-829611229BBE.jpeg
    40E7E624-EDD3-478E-AD9F-829611229BBE.jpeg
    613.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 901265AF-3B85-406B-BB2D-12AF72432FDB.jpeg
    901265AF-3B85-406B-BB2D-12AF72432FDB.jpeg
    667.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13588