Crying because you're ugly

chrisangeler

chrisangeler

latino frontcel
Joined
May 2, 2025
Posts
2,255
Reputation
1,941
Have you cried because of how you look? I for one, definitely have and I do it very often

Do you think the average ugly person cries over their looks because they hate how they look or because of how they're treated?

and yes you're going to say "Well, their looks are why they get treated like that" and yes, you're completely right but do you think they're aware of that? just a thought
 
  • +1
Reactions: rationalguy.xx and mxl4chi1
You're a bitch if you do that
 
  • +1
Reactions: rationalguy.xx, Nocturnal and Luquier
Have you cried because of how you look? I for one, definitely have and I do it very often

Do you think the average ugly person cries over their looks because they hate how they look or because of how they're treated?

and yes you're going to say "Well, their looks are why they get treated like that" and yes, you're completely right but do you think they're aware of that? just a thought
Yes a lot of times
 
  • +1
Reactions: rationalguy.xx and chrisangeler
Have you cried because of how you look? I for one, definitely have and I do it very often

Do you think the average ugly person cries over their looks because they hate how they look or because of how they're treated?

and yes you're going to say "Well, their looks are why they get treated like that" and yes, you're completely right but do you think they're aware of that? just a thought
by how they are treated fs
 
  • +1
Reactions: rationalguy.xx and chrisangeler
Have you cried because of how you look? I for one, definitely have and I do it very often

Do you think the average ugly person cries over their looks because they hate how they look or because of how they're treated?

and yes you're going to say "Well, their looks are why they get treated like that" and yes, you're completely right but do you think they're aware of that? just a thought
Image
Good day to be good looking
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rationalguy.xx, i<3cats, chrisangeler and 2 others
how? there's nothing wrong with crying about your unfortunate circumstances
Because your over emphasizing something that doesn't need to be. You can be sad over your looks but crying over them as a man is kiddish
 
  • +1
Reactions: rationalguy.xx, Nocturnal and Luquier
Because your over emphasizing something that doesn't need to be. You can be sad over your looks but crying over them as a man is kiddish
Dude, I could give a shit about gender roles and "being a man"

I don't care whether what I do makes me feminine (dude I've worn makeup to dates and such) because I only really care about a few things

Saying "crying over them as a man is kiddish" is what's gotten many men killed 🤣
 
  • +1
Reactions: rationalguy.xx
Dude, I could give a shit about gender roles and "being a man"

I don't care whether what I do makes me feminine (dude I've worn makeup to dates and such) because I only really care about a few things

Saying "crying over them as a man is kiddish" is what's gotten many men killed 🤣
Calling a man kiddish for crying over their looks is justified unless they're deformed. And why would you cry over your looks if you've gotten dates just makes it harder to believe you even more
 
  • +1
Reactions: rationalguy.xx
Calling a man kiddish for crying over their looks is justified unless they're deformed. And why would you cry over your looks if you've gotten dates just makes it harder to believe you even more
I'd cry over my looks because I despise the way I look? Of course I look better than the average, but everyone's ugly so fuck them

Let people do what they want
 
  • +1
Reactions: rationalguy.xx
I'd cry over my looks because I despise the way I look? Of course I look better than the average, but everyone's ugly so fuck them

Let people do what they want
Oh so now you're just trying to play victim
 
  • +1
Reactions: rationalguy.xx and Nocturnal
Have you cried because of how you look? I for one, definitely have and I do it very often

Do you think the average ugly person cries over their looks because they hate how they look or because of how they're treated?

and yes you're going to say "Well, their looks are why they get treated like that" and yes, you're completely right but do you think they're aware of that? just a thought
No cant say i have
 
none of you have any idea how over it is
 

Similar threads

valentine
Replies
20
Views
106
6'4cel
6'4cel
jflmeister
Replies
20
Views
159
jflmeister
jflmeister
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
8
Views
46
Jibba
Jibba
Evenalarpermaycry
Replies
2
Views
61
Amuzant
Amuzant
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
2
Views
53
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top