Crying to attract women?

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
When I was in grade 1 I would cry everyday because I wanted to go home. No brag, but all the girls in my classes would hug me or say things to make me feel better.

Fast forward to a few months ago. I was driving my car and listening to music after a weekend of heavy drug use, when I was suddenly overcome with emotions. I began crying from my face. I glanced in my mirrors and windows every few minutes and guess what? I noticed that many females were eyefucking me.

I wonder if this is a legit method to get laid. I was thinking maybe I can go to local high schools and parks to stare at JBs and cry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Vitruvian, Time Travel and 3 others
keep crying for me you utter subhuman

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, DidntRead, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
Worked for my grandmother and mother.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nausea and fukmylyf
in hindsight i've burst in to tears in traffic, often with histerical screams.

no woman ever glanced at me, because im subhuman, this sounds like chad privilege, and im itching for a bolshevist incel rebellion

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and fukmylyf
only if you look like this

maxresdefault.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hated subhuman, toolateforme, nausea and 2 others
dinrd but weeps me

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Tony, nausea and fukmylyf
Bullshit
When i cry i look like ugly crying pig with horse face.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: fukmylyf
THE MOST CUCKED SOY BOY EMOTIONAL OF THIS FORUM:

fukmylyf

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: nausea, fukmylyf and rtsssy

fukmylyf
you made an alt just like ur own post. Never began for you

• +1
Reactions: nausea
you made an alt just like ur own post. Never began for you
He would of probably been caught by now if he was using an alt. Alt accounts are against the rules on this forum.

• Ugh..
Reactions: nausea

fukmylyf
There's no problem being emotional as a man, as long as you don't lash out on others.

He would of probably been caught by now if he was using an alt. Alt accounts are against the rules on this forum.

Alt account? many people like my posts, rtsssy is not me lmao

fuckmylyf have 1,248 messages and 1,268 reaction score, what is so much more strange than me
I think fuckmylyf will cry now ...

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Alt account? many people like my posts, rtsssy is not me lmao

fuckmylyf have 1,248 messages and 1,268 reaction score, what is so much more strange than me
I think fuckmylyf will cry now ...
keep crying for me

keep crying for me

Keep crying your emotional weak.
Seriously, you're pathetic, you simply realized that you could take advantage of a situation and are considering using it.
You cried hoping to get some girl, you cried manipulatively to get something, you're one of the worst people there.
What's the difference between you and a hysterical narcissistic woman who always screams for something?
You pretend to be the prey but just to get something, damn dude, you're so fucked, you rightfully deserve worse states than you are now if you're a incel.

I would've mogged Chad all throughout middle school if crying significantly raised SMV tbh

• JFL
Damn, what an attention whore, you’re just like a foid.

thats because jbs like goth sad and tired emo boys, just swallow the emopill

• +1
And btw, I was just kidding, haha ;)

i wanna cry.
i wanna burst my emotion..

• +1
When I was in grade 1 I would cry everyday because I wanted to go home. No brag, but all the girls in my classes would hug me or say things to make me feel better.

Fast forward to a few months ago. I was driving my car and listening to music after a weekend of heavy drug use, when I was suddenly overcome with emotions. I began crying from my face. I glanced in my mirrors and windows every few minutes and guess what? I noticed that many females were eyefucking me.

I wonder if this is a legit method to get laid. I was thinking maybe I can go to local high schools and parks to stare at JBs and cry
Haven't cried in a long time, i used to cry for my parents a lot till i was like 12 tbh

• So Sad