D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
IMG 1675
IMG 1676
IMG 1677
IMG 1673
IMG 1674

trying to burn and obliterate my nasolabial folds which are really evident in person outside pictures in a like group photos and my under eye lines evident in a lot of photos as well i know people like barret and opry have them so maybe it's a good trait i only get them when im giga low body fat like right now since it's a lack of under-eye adipose and not recessed infras i dont know if my nasolabial folds are a result of excess skin idk if fat so im trying it for 1 week cold compress or if it's from rapid weight loss
IMG 7478
Screenshot 2023 02 18 154018

this is @datboijj theory

this is from @Ekil73_YT video go sub to him btw he is the best blackpill youtuber!
@Ekil73_YT do you think this may work for me since i saw you can put the ice on other places than just the cheeks i do 1 hour and 30 minute cold compress 30 minutes layered with 2 bags and 1 hour by itself and a 5 minute finisher just applying ice directly onto the skin thx!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tyrone06, Deleted member 15854, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 6 others
btw the buccal fat in my face is scooped out so i dont think it's has anything to do with that but in the case it does i might remove the buccinator muscles themself somehow at home or i will get filler for it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Deleted member 1901
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lawton88 and Jigen
stop ghoulmaxxing and gain some weight

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, 2d v2 and 2 others
How does ice reduce the amount of fat, when icehooding does the opposite?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 24333
i already removed my buccal fat at home im juist looking for a permanent way now to fix my nasolabial folds since everyone comments on it and it ages me
How the fuck do you even do that? I’m intrigued now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
@Shieda_Kayn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, datboijj and Shieda_Kayn
Nasolabial folds are cuz of narrow back palate not cuz of fat expand back palate to reduce them, under eye lines are coz of low fat pad under eye, so never do cryolipolysis there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 16133 and datboijj
Nasolabial folds are cuz of narrow back palate not cuz of fat expand back palate to reduce them, under eye lines are coz of low fat pad under eye, so never do cryolipolysis there
Tom And Jerry Lol GIF by myHQ

• +1
i already removed my buccal fat at home im juist looking for a permanent way now to fix my nasolabial folds since everyone comments on it and it ages me
How you did yourself??

• +1
ice for long times destroys fat cells, icehoding is cope bonesmash supraorbital if you want hooding and lower eyebrows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, looksseg, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
Thank you for the shout out, you are the best. I’m not sure if destroying your fat cells will improve the appearance of your nasolabial folds. Hopefully it does. I think your nasolabial folds may be due to bimaxillary protrusion or muscle tension. Did you always have them? your procedure sounds safe since it’s similar to mine and didn’t experience any problems but still remember to be careful

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, nulll and Deleted member 16133
Thank you for the shout out, you are the best. I’m not sure if destroying your fat cells will improve the appearance of your nasolabial folds. Hopefully it does. I think your nasolabial folds may be due to bimaxillary protrusion or muscle tension. Did you always have them? your procedure sounds safe since it’s similar to mine and didn’t experience any problems but still remember to be careful
bimaxillary protrusion is a symptom of narrow palate, proclined anterior teeth are result of teeth not getting enough space and erupting to any possible direction to make space. surgical fix is to extract 2 teeth so proclined teeth get space and retrocline to stable position, but that is retarded just expand your palate and teeth will fall into correct position, expansion is the key

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person
stop ghoulmaxxing and gain some weight
i am trying
i guess it's different areas and i dont know if icehooding generates new fat cells or delivers pre existing ones to the upper eyelid
How the fuck do you even do that? I’m intrigued now.
:rolleyes:
Inject fat burning injections like lipo into the cheeks?

👀

i do not have a narrow palate but it is 9 tooth smikle could be wider but i used to have a 7 tooth smile and did thumbpulling so maybe due to that? i need more palatal expansion
is this guy talking bs?
How you did yourself??
ooooooo
bimaxillary protrusion is a symptom of narrow palate, proclined anterior teeth are result of teeth not getting enough space and erupting to any possible direction to make space. surgical fix is to extract 2 teeth so proclined teeth get space and retrocline to stable position, but that is retarded just expand your palate and teeth will fall into correct position, expansion is the key
when i had more fat on my cheeks as a prettyboy and narrower palate i had ZERO nasolabial folds but i did have wisdom teeth surgery so i may need dental implants or something but even after my nasolabial folds didn't show until a few months ago after my hardcore leanmaxx of 3 months of chicken noodle soup everyday

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 1901 and datboijj
i do not have a narrow palate but it is 9 tooth smikle could be wider but i used to have a 7 tooth smile and did thumbpulling so maybe due to that? i need more palatal expansion
aim for 10teeth smile, 10 is sufficient expansion, most people have 8 and recessed 6, expansion also helps widen cheekbones that really contributes to hollow cheek look, also don't thumbpull since thumbpulling only puts forces on upper palate you need equal forces on lower palate as well for it to expand so chew mastic gum that would help your look as it would also expand chin, mandibular body overtime

• +1
aim for 10teeth smile, 10 is sufficient expansion, most people have 8 and recessed 6, expansion also helps widen cheekbones that really contributes to hollow cheek look, also don't thumbpull since thumbpulling only puts forces on upper palate you need equal forces on lower palate as well for it to expand so chew mastic gum that would help your look as it would also expand chin, mandibular body overtime
thank u right now i am chewing on a towel folded over 3 times reccomended by ekil bonesmashiing for 2 uyears and thumbpulled ofr 6 months

• +1
Reactions: nulll
bro join the discord server we want u here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 1901
I will

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and nulll
Those can only go away with a litte bit more maxilla advancement.

• +1
Those can only go away with a litte bit more maxilla advancement.
i dont understand though because i have the most extreme forward growth and my nasolabial folds were non existent before i scooped my buccal fat out and got wisdom teeth extractions and my maxilla was not as forward grown before makes no fucking sense dude must be age or something

i dont understand though because i have the most extreme forward growth and my nasolabial folds were non existent before i scooped my buccal fat out and got wisdom teeth extractions and my maxilla was not as forward grown before makes no fucking sense dude must be age or something
you would be more forward grown if you hadn't gotten wisdom teeth extractions. You said you had braces before. Did you get your premolars removed too? So that means you went from 32 teeth to 24 teeth. The more teeth you have the bigger the jaws need to be to accommodate all the teeth. Extractions do cause boneless btw. It's usually not that noticeable for most people, but they still damage the face.

• +1
would this make my cheeks even more hollow? or are the results not permanent

you would be more forward grown if you hadn't gotten wisdom teeth extractions. You said you had braces before. Did you get your premolars removed too? So that means you went from 32 teeth to 24 teeth. The more teeth you have the bigger the jaws need to be to accommodate all the teeth. Extractions do cause boneless btw. It's usually not that noticeable for most people, but they still damage the face.
Side

i went from really wide gonions to narrow gonions when i got 8 extractions somehow i got more forward growth but i also thumbpulling and mewed super hard my forward growth is extreme now so the issue shouldnt be my forward growth but rather my palate most likely eitehr the palate or just loose skin from rapid weight loss

have you ever tought about going straighthairheadjames ?

• +1
have you ever tought about going straighthairheadjames ?
no but now that im a skull mogger i can probably have any hairstyle now and look good lol

do you hear yourself?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 5815
fuck your eyes mog hard

• +1
fuck your eyes mog hard
rlly ? i thought my eyes are bad since ppl say they are too much or i did too much for them so i been insecure everday thank u

• +1
Reactions: Luxury
shave

• +1
its genetic

By the way I used dermastamping over like two years over the mustache area to raise the area in the middle of my nasolabial folds up(the msutache area) since dermastamping raises skin, i just decided to raise the rest of the skin up to the folds instead of trying to reduce the nasolabial folds which i had zero luck doing.

• +1
by the way dude youve got a fucking BAD skull shape now like a denisovan or something. Holy shit dude.

External contentduckduckgocom

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 16133
Are you icing your face from bone smashing?

• +1
Are you icing your face from bone smashing?
nope but it seems to help results
that moustache dries up jbs pussy like the sahara desert bro
i am gonna wait to shave until i get FFS
its genetic

By the way I used dermastamping over like two years over the mustache area to raise the area in the middle of my nasolabial folds up(the msutache area) since dermastamping raises skin, i just decided to raise the rest of the skin up to the folds instead of trying to reduce the nasolabial folds which i had zero luck doing.
i think ill just get dermal filler or something
by the way dude youve got a fucking BAD skull shape now like a denisovan or something. Holy shit dude.

View attachment 2098384
is this why ppl call me neandrthal or caveman? what makes my skull shaped like this? why is it not a prettyboy skull?

high inhib.
im the most low inhib on this forum not shaving does not raise that ill lose masculinity if i dont shave i like my unkept appearance

im the most low inhib on this forum not shaving does not raise that ill lose masculinity if i dont shave i like my unkept appearance
having a shitty milk moustache doesnt make u masc

• +1
  • +1
View attachment 2088630View attachment 2088631View attachment 2088632View attachment 2088633View attachment 2088634
trying to burn and obliterate my nasolabial folds which are really evident in person outside pictures in a like group photos and my under eye lines evident in a lot of photos as well i know people like barret and opry have them so maybe it's a good trait i only get them when im giga low body fat like right now since it's a lack of under-eye adipose and not recessed infras i dont know if my nasolabial folds are a result of excess skin idk if fat so im trying it for 1 week cold compress or if it's from rapid weight loss
View attachment 2088639View attachment 2088637View attachment 2088636View attachment 2088640
this is @datboijj theory View attachment 2088641
this is from @Ekil73_YT video go sub to him btw he is the best blackpill youtuber!
@Ekil73_YT do you think this may work for me since i saw you can put the ice on other places than just the cheeks i do 1 hour and 30 minute cold compress 30 minutes layered with 2 bags and 1 hour by itself and a 5 minute finisher just applying ice directly onto the skin thx!

ye im trynna research this too atm alongside prominent zygo arch

• +1
ye im trynna research this too atm alongside prominent zygo arch
@Leo0509 any advice nigga? as ur expertcel on this subject

• +1