Crypto (and investing) is not the place to be low IQ

$Abomination

$Abomination

Bronze
I've seen numerous people come at me claiming deflation and utilities don't matter for cryptos and memes is everything.

Looks guise, being low IQ in looks theory, or religion is fine. You'll just obsess about irrelevant crap and worship a fictional sky daddy without consequences - mainly cuz I don't have the power to bash your skull in.

But when you start making low IQ takes in crypto you're not going to become a millionaire and you'll rot in poverty.

I've lived my whole life wondering if everyone really was low IQ as they make it out to be and just FKEN with me... But when I see low IQ takes in crypto that will yield poverty, I realize it has to be genuine low IQ given that you're only crippling yourself.

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, thecel and ascension
Oh really bro? I thought it was

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, thecel and RICHCELDOM
Oh really bro? I thought it was
sometimes the most stupid people make the most money because they make the most irrational decisions

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and LuckyBeast
sometimes the most stupid people make the most money because they make the most irrational decisions
Don't call me low IQ when I become a millionaire off crypto.

cope nigger :feelshah:
gamble shitcoins instead :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Woah... then you're golden brah! :feelsyay:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, wollet2 and piec
Lol "guarentee" :feelshaha: congratulations on your miraculous discovery!

:pepefrown:
Just remember "Ice" crypto. If you see it's $1 or more in 5 years or less. Just know I made it.