Crypto, daytrading, NFT, etc is all cope bullshit and no one's making any money off it

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
I've been getting more and more into this whole crypto thing lately after having ignored it for a while and came to the conclusion that it's all a bunch of bullshit and people who claim they're making money probably just got lucky and made a small amount that they're about to lose again anyway. Nobody's making any substantial amount of money long term with crypto unless they're already wealthy. Every other guy is into crypto now and everyone's still poor.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, TurkishAscender, Tryndamere and 14 others
Mostly true, especially trading is something where no one makes money and everyone just sells courses on "how to do trading".

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14077 and 8 others
Richest people I know are in crypto. Tons of money to be made in crypto if you are patient and buy coins with good fundamentals and a solid future roadmap.

Buy, Hold, Stake.

If you stake certain coins you will also get an 'additional' 8-20% APR on top of any returns you are making of the coins' appreciation.

The losers are the people who try and 'time the market' via day trading or buying shitcoins with no rationale except 'it's going up'.

If you invest in crypto the same way you invest in property or stocks, there are many opportunities available.

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black, justinzayn, LooksOrDeath and 7 others
i put my money in btc when it was 3,5k guess how much my money has been multiplied since then

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, eduardkoopman, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
people are getting rich from these everyday

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Cope I made $2000 from poker today

@Thompsonz
89DEC4B4 E788 4E5C AE34 ED9743CC46C8

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Tryndamere, noodlelover and 2 others
Also @Amnesia is full time day trader and affords to get whatever surgery he wants and live in high rise koreatown apartment in Los Angeles

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and noodlelover
Cope I made $2000 from poker today

@Thompsonz
View attachment 1610356
yea i told you to keep playing cash games and stop grinding tournaments for a one big final table for weeks
you can crush high stakes cash limits why tf waste time on some goofys math evaluating schemes on some shitty tourneys

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Also @Amnesia is full time day trader and affords to get whatever surgery he wants and live in high rise koreatown apartment in Los Angeles
@Amnesia is a trust fund child

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member and Deleted member 7098
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Anchor_Ship and AlexBrown84
doesnt matter where you started, i started from the bottom like drake and now im here with all the blessings i have
Yep

Got a small birthday gift of $30,000 and my rent paid for in downtown atlanta when I turned 18 from my dad, never looked back after that

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Toth's thot, noodlelover and 4 others
@Amnesia is a trust fund child
i started with 50 buck deposit into a poker site and made it into hundreds of thousands back when I was a teenager then my best friends mom (pro swing trader) taught me the basics of trading and I took it from there and created my own quantitative trading system from spending 16 hours a day for years studying historical data and tinkering with different technical indicators to find patterns in certain sectors of the economy. Took a portion of my poker winnings to pay for my surgeries and a portion to start trading with. I lost a few hundred thousand in the first year of trading, and had to refine my trading strategy until I became profitable.

I have never dabbled in crypto trading, I only trade a handful of securities because they have the most reliable trends

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, noodlelover, HQNPmaxxing and 9 others
I'm hodling Shinja tokens and they're more valuable now than they were when I bought them, but far less valuable than they were at the all time high.

i started with 50 buck deposit into a poker site and made it into hundreds of thousands back when I was a teenager then my best friends mom (pro swing trader) taught me the basics of trading and I took it from there and created my own quantitative trading system from spending 16 hours a day for years studying historical data and tinkering with different technical indicators to find patterns in certain sectors of the economy. Took a portion of my poker winnings to pay for my surgeries and a portion to start trading with. I lost a few hundred thousand in the first year of trading, and had to refine my trading strategy until I became profitable.

I have never dabbled in crypto trading, I only trade a handful of securities because they have the most reliable trends
what've your returns been like:Comfy:
My dad did it the same way. He used to deliver courier packages during the day and pizzas over night back in '09. He used to tell me every pizza he delivered was basically another sshare of Bank of America at the time, fookin baller now his portfolio pays dividends more than my salary expectations :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32

Similar to me. Took small amount from my business and started playing poker, got it to a big enough sum to where I can make $4,000 (0.74%) a day off of swing trading s&p 500 funds

@Thompsonz more poker inspo for you
48495CAD 61C6 42A0 AD16 EAD7FA3668C2

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, TurkishAscender, noodlelover and 1 other person
Similar to me. Took small amount from my business and started playing poker, got it to a big enough sum to where I can make $4,000 (0.74%) a day off of swing trading s&p 500 funds

@Thompsonz more poker inspo for you
View attachment 1610777
How can online poker be profitable ?
Isnt there a program that plays much more better than a human could ever do ?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Hmmm maybe I should make a course? $60 for the course?

😝

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and currylightskin
I dont believe you make anything from online poker
@Thompsonz can confirm

Keep coping and be lazy indian wanting us to spoon feed you game for free

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, noodlelover, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
nowadays online poker is extremely hard. But back in 2005-2008 it was so easy and that's when I made my money. Nowadays I play causally and still can make money but at a much much smaller winrate

• +1
Reactions: Eezz, Deleted member 5786 and Anchor_Ship
It's profitable but not as profitable as it once was.

However, if you're smart and network to get into good high stakes games, stake/coach other players, it's a lucrative business model that can net a very good salary.

If you just play the most competitive games (pokerstars) and don't apply yourself in other business areas within poker, you're in for a tough ride if you want to exceed $250k/year.

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL and AlexBrown84
What do you guys think in finding good/new Altcoins and stack them (via pancakeswap)?
Already lost 160€ From scam coin but will try it more.

Yeah it’s all just glorified gambling

I've been getting more and more into this whole crypto thing lately after having ignored it for a while and came to the conclusion that it's all a bunch of bullshit and people who claim they're making money probably just got lucky and made a small amount that they're about to lose again anyway. Nobody's making any substantial amount of money long term with crypto unless they're already wealthy. Every other guy is into crypto now and everyone's still poor.
probably true.
I aped an input of like 3,000 USD to around 10,000 USD. But I bought some Bitcoin back in summer 2020, when it was at 10000 USD levels

probably true.
I aped an input of like 3,000 USD to around 10,000 USD. But I bought some Bitcoin back in summer 2020, when it was at 10000 USD levels
Brutals

I made 6 figures in crypto. Will be tryna turn it into 7 figures next bull run.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Richest people I know are in crypto. Tons of money to be made in crypto if you are patient and buy coins with good fundamentals and a solid future roadmap.

Buy, Hold, Stake.

If you stake certain coins you will also get an 'additional' 8-20% APR on top of any returns you are making of the coins' appreciation.

The losers are the people who try and 'time the market' via day trading or buying shitcoins with no rationale except 'it's going up'.

If you invest in crypto the same way you invest in property or stocks, there are many opportunities available.
What does it mean to “stake” a coin?

What does it mean to “stake” a coin?
You are lending, the platform acts as an intermediary (bank) between you and the borrower.

Normally, these exchanges require lots of collateral relative to the amount being borrowed (low LTV). This protects the lender from the borrower defaulting on the loan.

The reason the rates are much higher than in conventional finance is due to the aggressive speculation and investing done within crypto, many people are happy to take out loans for 20% APR as they believe assets such as Bitcoin will go up over 20% per annum. The exchanges then profit off the difference between the borrower-lending rate minus their operating fees.

Bro what... mirin your entrepreneurial thinking and rare combination of high IQ + work ethic + high risk tolerance

Last edited:
everyone who criticizes crypto missed out, everyone who praises it made money from it. just sour grapes in the end

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
There's lots of different strategies with different risk profiles.

I take a buy and hold approach based on fundamentals (no dodge coin. no shit coins) which is lower returns but lower risk in the long run. I keep enough cash to live off of for short term volatility.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
You are lending, the platform acts as an intermediary (bank) between you and the borrower.

Normally, these exchanges require lots of collateral relative to the amount being borrowed (low LTV). This protects the lender from the borrower defaulting on the loan.

The reason the rates are much higher than in conventional finance is due to the aggressive speculation and investing done within crypto, many people are happy to take out loans for 20% APR as they believe assets such as Bitcoin will go up over 20% per annum. The exchanges then profit off the difference between the borrower-lending rate minus their operating fees.
that's only for exchanges though

staking in defi is delegating coins to a validator in order to earn a share of the block rewards

I'm not interested in Crypto as a way to make money like a stock exchange and convert it back to Fiat. I am interested in Crypto as it's own stand alone currency. A lot of places are taking Crypto now as payment for goods and services. A decentralized currency is legit for so many reasons, most of which is that the government and central banks don't control it. Central banks are the enemy of every working person in the world.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

How big of a sum are you talking here? How much could you make a day with swing trading with 1 million dollars?

money that comes easy goes easy

Buy, Hold, Stake.

Doesn't staking put your coins at risk? Why would I do that for a measly 8%-20% annual return?

Doesn't staking put your coins at risk? Why would I do that for a measly 8%-20% annual return?
Risks are close to nill if using a secure platform.

8-20% additional Interest on top of additional annual appreciation is pretty great if you ask me.

You are simply retarded or follow the wrong mentors

Pm me for the right way to trade cryptos :hnghn:

What do you guys think in finding good/new Altcoins and stack them (via pancakeswap)?
Already lost 160€ From scam coin but will try it more.

Finding altcoins can be good (I found Shibnobi and I think it has worked out fairly well for me). I'd say try to find new ones listed on coingecko or coinmarketcap that are based on known IPs/memes/current events and try to get in early and sell in a day or two if you can. Most of them rug pull eventually.

A recent example would be the Will Smith Inu token on the Ethereum blockchain. There are plenty of altcoins on other blockchains too like Bsc, Polygon and Avax if you find the ETH gas fees to be too murderous.

Btw, Shibnobi would be the exception to the general rule about rugpulls (the dev seems pretty legit tbh and wants real utility). I bought it expecting a rug.

• +1
Reactions: leloucheREBORN
Finding altcoins can be good (I found Shibnobi and I think it has worked out fairly well for me). I'd say try to find new ones listed on coingecko or coinmarketcap that are based on known IPs/memes/current events and try to get in early and sell in a day or two if you can. Most of them rug pull eventually.

A recent example would be the Will Smith Inu token on the Ethereum blockchain. There are plenty of altcoins on other blockchains too like Bsc, Polygon and Avax if you find the ETH gas fees to be too murderous.

Btw, Shibnobi would be the exception to the general rule about rugpulls (the dev seems pretty legit tbh and wants real utility). I bought it expecting a rug.
Thank you brother. Will do my homework then.
Just sent2.5k€ to my binance account and will find some coins.

What do you think of stacking?
My Brother tries to find new coins, stack them for 3-30 days and if they coin haven’t died yet he cashes it out (and made like x10). But this is risky

Thank you brother. Will do my homework then.
Just sent2.5k€ to my binance account and will find some coins.

What do you think of stacking?
My Brother tries to find new coins, stack them for 3-30 days and if they coin haven’t died yet he cashes it out (and made like x10). But this is risky

Do you mean staking rather than stacking? If so, I don't know anything about staking tbh.

I'm not even that knowledgeable tbh and have not become a multimillionaire doing this or anything even close to that.

I mostly just lucked out with Shibnobi. Before that I bought Tiger King tokens at a bad time and had to hodl for 3 months to turn a profit and it was a Pyrrhic victory because I would've made more if I'd just not bought the Tiger King tokens and just kept that ETH as ETH.

However, it does seem that if you see a coin appear on coingecko or coinmarketcap and its name is based on a meme/anime/TV show etc., you will probably make money if you buy a few grand worth of it and sell your coins within a day or two.

Risks are close to nill if using a secure platform.

8-20% additional Interest on top of additional annual appreciation is pretty great if you ask me.
It's great for stock standards, not for cryptocurrency standards.

Found this:

There is also the risk of slashing. This happens when the network destroys some of a validator's tokens if that validator doesn't follow the rules. If this happens to your staking pool, you can lose some or all of your investment.

Last edited:
Daytrading is profitable but you need to have a plan and a variety of conditions that you stick too that have tested on historical data and has a safe exit if the trade goes wrong

Daytrading is profitable but you need to have a plan and a variety of conditions that you stick too that have tested on historical data and has a safe exit if the trade goes wrong
GIF by HULU

Most people treat it like gambling so of course it sounds dumb but people are able to be profitable off NFT/trading/crypto all the time if they apply proper risk management.