Crypto gets lower every day and NFTs are dead

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
It’s fucking over man, NFTs are officialy dead even though all of us knew that they were retarded from the beginning, but NFTs also drove the value of ETH and SOL up like crazy.

I don’t think markets are gonna recover any time soon. I bought into AVAX at 22 $ a couple of weeks ago, thought I was buying “at a discount”, turns out I got fucked and it’s now worth 18 $ a coin. That’s insane if you take into consideration that at peak value AVAX was 130 $ and I thought it would stabilize at around 50 $.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Moggie, Deleted member 20677 and 2 others
just hold man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, emeraldglass, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
Don't worry bro, look at it from the bright side: you're making the world such a better place by owning these 0 and 1's, and you're proving your genious to the world in the immense effort it takes to press a few buttons.

hahahaha jk you suck bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Hueless and 4 others
btc is low as fuck damn

Don't worry bro, look at it from the bright side: you're making the world such a better place by owning these 0 and 1's, and you're proving your genious to the world in the immense effort it takes to press a few buttons.

hahahaha jk you suck bro
And you're a fucking genius getting poorer every day by having some random number written on your bank account by the government. Every day you can purchase less food with your paper meanwhile prices of other liquid assets just skyrocketed, your paper is worth less every day.

And I'm the dumb guy here because I took an opportunity and bought into a financial asset that combats inflation and can greatly appreciate in value (and it will), during a recession while prices are low. Jfl nigger you will never make any money by holding fiat, you will only get poorer, meanwhile when crypto enters another bull market I will double my initial investment.

Money is to be invested during recessions, all rich people know that. But no, keep holding your fiat dumb geycel :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22971, poopoohead, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 5 others
How much did you buy and when.

And you're a fucking genius getting poorer every day by having some random number written on your bank account by the government. Every day you can purchase less food with your paper meanwhile prices of other liquid assets just skyrocketed, your paper is worth less every day.

And I'm the dumb guy here because I took an opportunity and bought into a financial asset that combats inflation and can greatly appreciate in value (and it will), during a recession while prices are low. Jfl nigger you will never make any money by holding fiat, you will only get poorer, meanwhile when crypto enters another bull market I will double my initial investment.

Money is to be invested during recessions, all rich people know that. But no, keep holding your fiat dumb geycel :forcedsmile:

hahahaha jk you suck bro
you're both retards.

Buy gold and silver and stop complaining.
B81

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, OnlyWs, Deleted member 20677 and 1 other person
Everyone retarded theory
nah just retards that complain about inflation and maintaining wealth and then go and invest in fiat currencies or some highly volatile investment.

Sorry I don't take investment advices from people with an anime pfp
It's just funny, when a person calls everyone a retard. Except him/herself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Bitch
Sorry I don't take investment advices from people with an anime pfp
Didn't your shitcoin go from 22 to 18? And before then from 130? At least you bought the dip.

If you want to maintain your wealth, buy precious metals or land or something that actually is stable. Not fucking shitcoin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22971 and Bitch
Didn't your shitcoin go from 22 to 18? And before then from 130? At least you bought the dip.

If you want to maintain your wealth, buy precious metals or land or something that actually is stable. Not fucking shitcoin.
Yeah I get what you mean but I'm not rich enough to put 10k $ in gold and wait years to make a small profit.

AVAX also isn't a random ponzi shitcoin. It's the 16th biggest cryptocurrency by market cap.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Yeah I get what you mean but I'm not rich enough to put 10k $ in gold and wait years to make a small profit.

AVAX also isn't a random ponzi shitcoin. It's the 16th biggest cryptocurrency by market cap.
I wouldn't buy gold to make a profit, it usually just follows inflation so you just keep the same wealth.

I'd buy already established corporations that give a good yield. Fuck trading, just reap the cash from those dividends.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aladin

its not about making a profit bro
you have to do it to counter inflation alone
your moneys value literally halfs in 10 years jfl @8PSLcel
you need to diversify and spread your shit out.
just buy silver if you cant afford gold.

• JFL
suicide is the safest investment

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Hueless, Acion and 4 others
I wouldn't buy gold to make a profit, it usually just follows inflation so you just keep the same wealth.

I'd buy already established corporations that give a good yield. Fuck trading, just reap the cash from those dividends.
so index fund max?
but you need insane cash to do that
oyu know the FIRE movment right?
they say you need like 600k minimum before you can retire early, and even then you live on like 20 thousand a year no joke

• Woah
its not about making a profit bro
you have to do it to counter inflation alone
your moneys value literally halfs in 10 years jfl @8PSLcel
you need to diversify and spread your shit out.
just buy silver if you cant afford gold.
Gold and silver not only keep your wealth safe but they are also SHINEY! OMG THEY'RE SO COOL!

But yeah, diversity gives us strength, jfl at investing in a single thing

• Love it
so index fund max?
they say you need like 600k minimum before you can retire early, and even then you live on like 20 thousand a year no joke
You can invest in companies individually still but yeah, you need a lot of cash to retire. That's why you gotta play dirty to make that 600k and then some

• So Sad
I bought 1.000 USD in BTC when a bitcoin cost 27K USD

This was just before price dropped to 20K

Wojak 701206123

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Hueless and 5 others
You can invest in companies individually still but yeah, you need a lot of cash to retire. That's why you gotta play dirty to make that 600k and then some
i would suck...3 dicks to make that money :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, Acion and Aladin
so index fund max?
With 20k a year you can comfortably retire in Thailand, hell I'd even do it with 15k tbh.

If someone here is going to inherit 600k here's an idea for you. Invest 600k in an index fund, move to Thailand and become a vlogger. You will have enough money to live a good life in a nice apartment, eat out every day for this type of money and any money you will make online will be passive income. Lay on the beach all day and drink cocktails or whatever. No stress in life guaranteed, unless a monkey or a snake attacks you in Thailand or some Thai nigger robs and kills you.

This is what I would do tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Acion and Aladin

Yes, makes sense to have 30-50% of your worth in those, problem is even now ur waiting a while for them to be attractively priced.

Hopefully by q2 next year will be some bargains. I have bought no stocks in last 6m, except topping up citi, ten cent, Aviva.

Just dca into index etfs, for me multiples are way too high still

• Woah
Yes, makes sense to have 30-50% of your worth in those, problem is even now ur waiting a while for them to be attractively priced.

Hopefully by q2 next year will be some bargains. I have bought no stocks in last 6m, except topping up citi, ten cent, Aviva.

Just dca into index etfs, for me multiples are way too high still
I still have no money, I'm saving up from my allowance to buy stocks

• Woah
With 20k a year you can comfortably retire in Thailand, hell I'd even do it with 15k tbh.

If someone here is going to inherit 600k here's an idea for you. Invest 600k in an index fund, move to Thailand and become a vlogger. You will have enough money to live a good life in a nice apartment, eat out every day for this type of money and any money you will make online will be passive income. Lay on the beach all day and drink cocktails or whatever. No stress in life guaranteed, unless a monkey or a snake attacks you in Thailand or some Thai nigger robs and kills you.

Nope, sorry bhai.

As a young guy, who wants to live good in Bangkok, you need 80k usd.

If u wanna live a decent, but less cosmopolitan life, and have access to good enough girls, 40k will do it in pattaya or Chiang Mai or phuket

• Love it
I still have no money, I'm saving up from my allowance to buy stocks
Ah ok, didn't know you were a teenager.

Stack your chips man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aladin and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry and Aladin
you are surprised that crypto doesnt go up meanwhile theres a shit ton of infalation, war in europe and possibly war in asia?

crypto is and will always be connected to fiat money. if money goes down, crypto goes down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22971 and Deleted member 6128

this is high iq ngl
long ago i heard about people working half a year in west and then go on 6 months vacation in thai hotel room with a laptop and doing this over and over.

As you point out, the only downside is that thais fucking despise western leeches. Theres constant killings of tourists, people being thrown out of hotel windows etc... and the police just rules it a suicide each time.
If you can find a spot in a rural area, you are fine but shit, as a white person you stand out and people will just go white=rich.

but if you can mitigate that stuff, youre good.

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Bitch
Ah ok, didn't know you were a teenager.

Stack your chips man
these niggas have paper hands bro

if one cant hodl, one doesnt deserve money from crypto 🥸

these niggas have paper hands bro

if one cant hodl, one doesnt deserve money from crypto 🥸
Yeah also agree.

Luckily I'm not down on crypto, I'm prib actually up 5-10%, but that's cos I got in in 2020, but I have never sold any crypto ever, and don't plan to for 10 years.

Stocks is another matter, I'm down about 20-30%, most of it due to cathie wood ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Nope, sorry bhai.

As a young guy, who wants to live good in Bangkok, you need 80k usd.

If u wanna live a decent, but less cosmopolitan life, and have access to good enough girls, 40k will do it in pattaya or Chiang Mai or phuket
Screenshot 2022 09 04 at 165037

I could do it with 15k. Transportation is cheap and nature is free. You just need to know what bars to avoid, which ones are cheap and how to budget properly. Depends on what type of person you are. Average salary in Slovenia is 14k a year and costs of living are higher than in Thailand.

Personally I would manage because I come from Slovenia but if you are used to spending shit loads of money and you are from the US then Thailand on 15 - 20k a year is impossible and you can forget about it.

Yeah also agree.

Luckily I'm not down on crypto, I'm prib actually up 5-10%, but that's cos I got in in 2020, but I have never sold any crypto ever, and don't plan to for 10 years.

Stocks is another matter, I'm down about 20-30%, most of it due to cathie wood ffs
I am down 20% on crypto, I was a bit more but I am DCAing every month. Do you own ARKK btw?

Shut the fuck up crybaby, now is the time to buy more and hold.

• +1
Reactions: Acion
I am down 20% on crypto, I was a bit more but I am DCAing every month. Do you own ARKK btw?
Yep, I own most of her funds not just arkk and I am down 50-70% on them, literally could not have timed it worse.

Need to wait 10 years to get that back

Yep, I own most of her funds not just arkk and I am down 50-70% on them, literally could not have timed it worse.

Damn Chinacurry, that's tough my g

At least I have only $15k in crypto since I am a youngcel so I don't really care about losing it

COPIUM OVERDOSE :smonk::smonk::smonk:

Yeah I'm older, but I only put like 15k in, saw it go close to 100k, now its sitting at around 18k, I'm ok, still believe in it long term man.

COPIUM OVERDOSE :smonk::smonk::smonk:
Ok greycel you seem to know it all, fiat is king during inflation. Me and all the wall street investors that are currently buying gold and funds that are investing in crypto right now are wrong and you are right.

I'm sorry for doubting in your knowledge and wisdom random greycel. I will sell all of my personal belongings today and hold fiat from now on. Thanks yakhi, you probably own 5 yachts and 3 Bugattis by now because you are so smart an such an incredible investor greycel.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tooLOW and Deleted member 1851
lmao all my friends were hype about dogecoin and cyrpto and they got shit all out of investing hundreds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Bitch
lmao all my friends were hype about dogecoin and cyrpto and they got shit all out of investing hundreds
Niggas probably followed the hype when big influencers and Elon Musk promoted the shit out of it back in 2020 :lul:

These are the types of people that fall for ponzi schemes e.g. bitconnect, onecoin, hustlers university, crypto.com...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 1851
Niggas probably followed the hype when big influencers and Elon Musk promoted the shit out of it back in 2020 :lul:

These are the types of people that fall for ponzi schemes e.g. bitconnect, onecoin, hustlers university, crypto.com...
a friend of mine came to me like a month ago asking if he should buy hustler's uni :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: some people simply deserve to lose money man, nothing we can do

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch
i swear the only legit ways to get rich are scammaxing and fraudmaxing

Fuck Willyrex tbh

nice try, the only argument you cryptoceltards have it "uhm at least it's better than fiat" but no one holds fiat, not me, not rich people, not nobody. Fiat is something you take loans from, so when fiat is inflated it's good as it means I can pay back my mortgage easier.

no one holds fiat, we hold houses, preps, cool fun stuff, and memories of the good times we've had when money has led to squeezing face between asscheeks of 18 year old girls

• Ugh..
Reactions: tooLOW