Crypto guys here. Don't go so silent, when the market it dumping

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Because, that's the time when money is made.
When being able to identify bottoms, oversold, etc..

So we should tipp each other. Which shit got oversold, to much fear/panic, and is good buying time or not yet.

And ofcourse as a way. To vent and laugh, at the losses in the portfolio.

It seems that crypto guys are rather silent these dumping days.
While it's always rather active. When there is massive spikes and peaks. which is kinda dumb also in a way. because buying in peaks times sucks. And buying in massive dumping red times, moggs. When later a bull market continues, obviously

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, Chintuck22, lilhorizontal32 and 6 others
I should of sold mana when it peaked, luckily it looks like it’s bouncing back.

• +1
Reactions: Larpongstopper, Htobrother and eduardkoopman
I’m just going to hold, I don’t care

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Seth Walsh and Chinacurry
I should of sold mana when it peaked, luckily it looks like it’s bouncing back.
My mana, mana, is holding quit strong. during current fear dumping. imo

I’m just going to hold, I don’t care
Good choice.

I bought extra though. 1300 USD. 500 USd to add funds to keep covered BTC and Cardano on 10x leverage. 500 USD worth I bought Bitcoin (around 47k). And I bought an BTC option contract expering 10 december. bought 0.9 BTC contract. for roughly 300USD. Strike @$54000.
Lets pray for a bounce back to $57000. and than muh option contract would be worth 2700USD

* If I have some free money. i wanna buy extra Harmony. imo a good tip suggestion now
Harmony has and is dumped giga hard much. While imo harmony, is pretty good.

• +1
Reactions: Mik and Deleted member 14774
My mana, mana, is holding quit strong. during current fear dumping. imo

Good choice.

I bought extra though. 1300 USD. 500 USd to add funds to keep covered BTC and Cardano on 10x leverage. 500 USD worth I bought Bitcoin (around 47k). And I bought an BTC option contract expering 10 december. bought 0.9 BTC contract. for roughly 300USD. Strike @$54000.
Lets pray for a bounce back to $57000. and than muh option contract would be worth 2700USD

* If I have some free money. i wanna buy extra Harmony. imo a good tip suggestion now
Harmony has and is dumped giga hard much. While imo harmony, is pretty good.
How much is your portfolio worth? And have you made a lot from leverage / options? I only own spot, no leverage or options

Still everything in SHIB. Gonna add BTC later this week when i get the money and maybe in ETH too. SATA is maybe a good option as well

How much is your portfolio worth? And have you made a lot from leverage / options? I only own spot, no leverage or options
last time i calculated my whole portfolio, was 27th november (see below what).

* I had put about $1250 USD collateral in margin/leverage Cardano and Bitcoin. Now thus 1750 USD. The exposure was/is about 4500USD BTC and 2000USD Cardano. So total 6500 USD. It was before about 7000USD I think.

* options. I have 2 options contracts bought, so far.
1. as mentiond in previous post
2. an option contract bought some time ago, cost was like 1000USD back than. Strik date 28-1-2022 at 110.000USD. This option contract is now kinda worthless. A mirracle need to happen, if this one will turn out well in the end.

* below is the rest of muh crypto portfolio, as was back in end november

Portfuolio

Attachments

• portfuolio.JPG
    portfuolio.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 0
Still everything in SHIB. Gonna add BTC later this week when i get the money and maybe in ETH too. SATA is maybe a good option as well
never heard of SATA.
Why is SATA good?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274

* I had put about $1250 USD collateral in margin/leverage Cardano and Bitcoin. Now thus 1750 USD. The exposure was/is about 4500USD BTC and 2000USD Cardano. So total 6500 USD. It was before about 7000USD I think.

2. an option contract bought some time ago, cost was like 1000USD back than. Strik date 28-1-2022 at 110.000USD. This option contract is now kinda worthless. A mirracle need to happen, if this one will turn out well in the end.

View attachment 1426578
So $17k USD portfolio, nice
What’s the total cash you put in?

It’s a bull market until it’s a bear ya hearddddd :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

View attachment 1426578
Mine is also 17k usd but it’s all in 4 cryptos lol, you have like 20

I put in buy orders at around 40k. It might not go there in the next months, but if it will, it will either bounce back up (almost guaranteed) to atleast like 45k or so, or it will crash lower. However then it will likely come back up and retest the large trend line (at roughly 40k) later. In which case I'm going to sell at a small loss. Other than that I'm still holding most of my coins. But I should have definitely sold after they ran. The difficulty is to time the top, which is almost impossible. I bought Fantom at 90cents, Avax at like 30, Terra Luna at 40, Omi just recently at 0.05. Most of these had great runs, I should have just sold at some point. Just checked and Luna is doing absolutely great. Really proves that you just need to find the right altcoins. I remember Avax used to also be completely unfazed by the last dump in September.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
So $17k USD portfolio, nice
What’s the total cash you put in?
My money input was.
* around 1000 USD in summer 2020, into bitcoin (1 bitcoin price was back than 10K).
rode it allt the way to Januari to like $4000 USd orso. Than I started redistributing into other cryptos as well (cardano, eth, etc.). It rose to like 6000 USD in februari. I sould like 2000 USD of it in februari. But bought back in Mai (a bit to early. In July I had like 3000-3500 worth left.
* in end september, I put in anther 3500 USD of my own money. I had decided to go full high risk, and look for small/starter crypto projects I believe in, and put that new money there. So that 3500USD was muh ape portfolio basically. I havemanaged to pick 2 absolute winners. I put in 1000 USD into DefiKingdoms/Jewels. That one has gone 7x basically in price. I sold, and redistributedthat one, the gains. So if I had stayed it would had been better. Anothr absolute Winner pick, was I bought MANA/Decentaland (that before Facebook changed it's name in meta that was). And aman was lik $0.70 at that time. And I bought 750 USD worth of it. Mana is now like 4+ USD. I redistributed the Mana gains though., a bit earlier. I bought Illuvium. And it funded my margin account that I trade on margin Bitcoin and cardano now.

Anyways.
input has been like : 4500 USD own money. can also be less, maybe I took out some money some times. I know I have. But I don't recall. So I put in 4500 USD. But maybe iI made like 500 or 1000 USD into cash some time.because I wantedto try out, if cashing out actually works

Mine is also 17k usd but it’s all in 4 cryptos lol, you have like 20
Nice. 17K is good amount. I hope your own input of cash was limited/low.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 14774
I put in buy orders at around 40k. It might not go there in the next months, but if it will, it will either bounce back up (almost guaranteed) to atleast like 45k or so, or it will crash lower. However then it will likely come back up and retest the large trend line (at roughly 40k) later. In which case I'm going to sell at a small loss. Other than that I'm still holding most of my coins. But I should have definitely sold after they ran. The difficulty is to time the top, which is almost impossible. I bought Fantom at 90cents, Avax at like 30, Terra Luna at 40, Omi just recently at 0.05. Most of these had great runs, I should have just sold at some point. Just checked and Luna is doing absolutely great. Really proves that you just need to find the right altcoins. I remember Avax used to also be completely unfazed by the last dump in September.
I know, I never manage to time or find the tops. I have a bit more sense/feeling for bottoms. But for tops, I have not much clue.

My money input was.
* around 1000 USD in summer 2020, into bitcoin (1 bitcoin price was back than 10K).
rode it allt the way to Januari to like $4000 USd orso. Than I started redistributing into other cryptos as well (cardano, eth, etc.). It rose to like 6000 USD in februari. I sould like 2000 USD of it in februari. But bought back in Mai (a bit to early. In July I had like 3000-3500 worth left.
* in end september, I put in anther 3500 USD of my own money. I had decided to go full high risk, and look for small/starter crypto projects I believe in, and put that new money there. So that 3500USD was muh ape portfolio basically. I havemanaged to pick 2 absolute winners. I put in 1000 USD into DefiKingdoms/Jewels. That one has gone 7x basically in price. I sold, and redistributedthat one, the gains. So if I had stayed it would had been better. Anothr absolute Winner pick, was I bought MANA/Decentaland (that before Facebook changed it's name in meta that was). And aman was lik $0.70 at that time. And I bought 750 USD worth of it. Mana is now like 4+ USD. I redistributed the Mana gains though., a bit earlier. I bought Illuvium. And it funded my margin account that I trade on margin Bitcoin and cardano now.

Anyways.
input has been like : 4500 USD own money. can also be less, maybe I took out some money some times. I know I have. But I don't recall. So I put in 4500 USD. But maybe iI made like 500 or 1000 USD into cash some time.because I wantedto try out, if cashing out actually works

Nice. 17K is good amount. I hope your own input of cash was limited/low.
Mirin profit
I put in like 10.5k usd and after the drop today I have like 15k usd
I only have Hbar, ethereum, polka dot, and link

Mirin profit
I like ethereum, polka dot, and link also. they are imo all good projecs.

Hbar I have never heard of before? Is there something special about Hbar?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Mirin profit
Link is the biggest shitcoin I ever held. After the crash in may I was like, lets keep one altcoin and some ethereum. I wanted to keep solana, but somehow it was easier to keep link (had link in my margin account at binance). So I kept link jfl. If I kept solana I would have made so much money, while link never moved.

Mirin profit
I mentioned the ones that went great gains.
but I should also mention the absolute LOSER buys I had, in small projects.
* I lost bascially ALL money I input in mochi (mochiswap) and Onemoon (like 500-700 usd rang, maybe more)
* Floki Inu seems to be a loss buy
* I bought Looblocks or sometimg, or tried to. But faied an basically lost a few hunderd 100USD. Still dunno what happened. was a shit project also anyways in 20/20 hindsight
* till now. My buys of mirrorProtocol also sucks, just gets worth less and less.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
Link is the biggest shitcoin I ever held. After the crash in may I was like, lets keep one altcoin and some ethereum. I wanted to keep solana, but somehow it was easier to keep link (had link in my margin account at binance). So I kept link jfl. If I kept solana I would have made so much money, while link never moved.
Link seems to have a moving pattern of it's own. A bit less related to other cryptos it seems.
Which is imo why, it's kinda decent and good to have it. because it moves odd compared to rest, which makes it on some level a hedge.

Also in functionality. for future. Chainlink may actually have broght future. I see it's ractivcal use.
imo, crypto projects with good use case. Will in th long term (many years) outperform. because there is a reason for them to stay around.
While some others, are kinda useless, or thre are better ones out there than them. in functionality I mean.

Link seems to have a moving pattern of it's own. A bit less related to other cryptos it seems.
Which is imo why, it's kinda decent and good to have it. because it moves odd compared to rest, which makes it on some level a hedge.

Also in functionality. for future. Chainlink may actually have broght future. I see it's ractivcal use.
imo, crypto projects with good use case. Will in th long term (many years) outperform. because there is a reason for them to stay around.
While some others, are kinda useless, or thre are better ones out there than them. in functionality I mean.
Link cant be used as a hedge though, because it just doesnt move when other coins run. However when the market is crashing, link crashes very hard jfl.

• +1
Link cant be used as a hedge though, because it just doesnt move when other coins run. However when the market is crashing, link crashes very hard jfl.
I was looking online for which crypto people think has the highest chance to be used for the long term and everyone was saying link so I put some in that

Chainlink, the crypto that identifies itself as a stablecoin and refuses to move.
I was looking online for which crypto people think has the highest chance to be used for the long term and everyone was saying link so I put some in that
I can also see that future practical use functonality for LINK

I mentioned the ones that went great gains.
but I should also mention the absolute LOSER buys I had, in small projects.
* I lost bascially ALL money I input in mochi (mochiswap) and Onemoon (like 500-700 usd rang, maybe more)
* Floki Inu seems to be a loss buy
* I bought Looblocks or sometimg, or tried to. But faied an basically lost a few hunderd 100USD. Still dunno what happened. was a shit project also anyways in 20/20 hindsight
* till now. My buys of mirrorProtocol also sucks, just gets worth less and less.
I hate losing money, I would rather invest in crypto that I believe in for the long term, so even if it drops I can hold it for years

If you want to make quick money its a bad choice, because link is boring , people want something new or undervalued that could become really big.

I hate losing money, I would rather invest in crypto that I believe in for the long term, so even if it drops I can hold it for years
Besides my small yolo step into meme with Floki inu and Catmoon.

ALL, other crypto's I have bought. Was so, because I belived in it for longr term practical usabilties.

I am, was, went and still am. quit heavy into game related cryptos and metaverse cryptos. Because I believe in it's future use-abilities.

If you want to make quick money its a bad choice, because link is boring , people want something new or undervalued that could become really big.
dude. Link has done very well since it's existence. just the laste period sucks. But before that, epic rise.

It went in 2 years time. from $0.5 to $50.
That is 100x!
taht is like $10.000 input 2 years ago into link, was at it's peak Millionaire result.

Chainlink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and Mouthbreath
dude. Link has done very well since it's existence. just the laste period sucks. But before that, epic rise.

It went in 2 years time. from $0.5 to $50.
That is 100x!
taht is like $10.000 input 2 years ago into link, was at it's peak Millionaire result.

View attachment 1426647
obviously like every coin, but now it is established

Besides my small yolo step into meme with Floki inu and Catmoon.

ALL, other crypto's I have bought. Was so, because I belived in it for longr term practical usabilties.

I am, was, went and still am. quit heavy into game related cryptos and metaverse cryptos. Because I believe in it's future use-abilities.
I don’t understand metaverse stuff
I can’t imagine myself or any of my friends caring about a virtual reality world. Maybe when I was a kid I would care about this stuff but kids don’t have any money

obviously like every coin, but now it is established
not really every coin. I bought in 2017 peercoin (was a top 10 coin back than) at $3 on average. Today it's still only worth $0.80 . :feelswhy::feelswah::feelsgood::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😢😢😢:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelsgood::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
not really every coin. I bought in 2017 peercoin (was a top 10 coin back than) at $3 on average. Today it's still only worth $0.80 . :feelswhy::feelswah::feelsgood::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😢😢😢:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelsgood::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
true its always easy in hindsight, same with solana this year

View attachment 1426578
your portfolio is lacking the king of all - usd
you ALWAYS have to hold some usd to buy dips. You can start with 10% of your portfolio for example.
It all depends on the situation, sometimes you pull the trigger and go all in, sometimes u can derisk and hold 70% usd, etc

Last edited:
your portfolio is lacking the king of all - usd
you ALWAYS have to hold some usd to buy dips. You can start with 10% of your portfolio for example.
It all depends on the situation, sometimes you pull the trigger and go all in, sometimes u can derisk and hold 70% usd, etc
Yeah, right.
I didn't see this last dump coming, that ahppened aftre when Bitoin made new high at 69K. I expected up.
That caused me to have no USD, for this dipp that happened. Last dipp (that happened in May), I did have USD, because I sold in February a good amount of muh portfolio.

All I have done this time around.
When bitcoin was round $47K mark. I poured in 1200 USD of muh money in the bank, to buy "the dipp". I had to unfortunately used 600 USD of it, to make muh Margin account helathier again, so that's just sitting there in USD.
The other 600 USD, went into bitcoin

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
My portfolio is down like 60% since august JFL, it went up drastically for a short while when i invested in rainbow token and then i got haxxorzed.

I feel like horizen will be big but idk why, just intuition, buy that if u wanna make big gains, also catmoon.
Other than that avax is a good low risk pick but less potential for returns.

I'm also looking into this rmrk, it supposedly has something to do with the metaverse, so if the metaverse gets big i guess this coin could have insane potential.

My portfolio is down like 60% since august JFL, it went up drastically for a short while when i invested in rainbow token and then i got haxxorzed.
I feel like horizen will be big but idk why, just intuition, buy that if u wanna make big gains, also catmoon.
Other than that avax is a good low risk pick but less potential for returns.
What makes rainbow token good?
I actually have some catmoon already, but owning 2 meme coins (other Floki) I decided is muh maxx. I haven't enjoyed it, so far, tbh. The meme coin sphere, is not so entertaining to me. Alot of irraltional butthurt guys in it, imo.

I liked so far, to buy cryptos I beleive in, for practical functions it has. Which is some of the biggercoins, and also quit a large portion in metaverse and games related crypto projects.

Compared to August, I'm luckily still massive up.
Only 2 big drops I experienced this year.
From March to July, I like like 50% of muh crypto worth.
And recently from last month $69K Bitcoin peak. I for sure lost 25% of muh worth, maybe even 35%. Probably not 40%

What makes rainbow token good?
I actually have some catmoon already, but owning 2 meme coins (other Floki) I decided is muh maxx. I haven't enjoyed it, so far, tbh. The meme coin sphere, is not so entertaining to me. Alot of irraltional butthurt guys in it, imo.

I liked so far, to buy cryptos I beleive in, for practical functions it has. Which is some of the biggercoins, and also quit a large portion in metaverse and games related crypto projects.

Compared to August, I'm luckily still massive up.
Only 2 big drops I experienced this year.
From March to July, I like like 50% of muh crypto worth.
And recently from last month $69K Bitcoin peak. I for sure lost 25% of muh worth, maybe even 35%. Probably not 40%
Idk i just looked at the recently added on coingecko, and my intuition told me that rainbow token was the one with most potential out of the newly added that day, and it turned out to be right.

My advice in crypto is: trust your gut! I predicted the iotex pump and the livepeer pump, added them both on my watchlist because i simply thought they would blow up. and iotex recently did a 6-7X, but it's gone down quite a bit now.

I'm also looking into this rmrk, it supposedly has something to do with the metaverse, so if the metaverse gets big i guess this coin could have insane potential.
high risk. As in, it's not operating, working yet.

I just read.
"We plan to launch a metaverse in Q4 of 2022, with playable elements launching before that. The metaverse will offer many ways to utilize RMRK tokens"

I dunno, if that's to long/slow.
Simce by that time, plenty other metaverses my alrdy have been created. Where they need to compete with for user to join activiey in their world. And the pics of their world, didn't look so good/great.

Like for example. there are already project half up and running. so at least than one can see, thay can actually build something. With that one, you posted. it's still unsure. they can actually build it, even.
So than, it becomes important. you now the team of workers behind it a bit; and you can assess if they have skills and resoruces to start this or not.

Idk i just looked at the recently added on coingecko, and my intuition told me that rainbow token was the one with most potential out of the newly added that day, and it turned out to be right.

My advice in crypto is: trust your gut! I predicted the iotex pump and the livepeer pump, added them both on my watchlist because i simply thought they would blow up. and iotex recently did a 6-7X, but it's gone down quite a bit now.
yeah, going 7x up in a short time. usually also mean, easily can have 75% drops.

BRUTALS, loss. Last week. again.

Bitcoin, dropping below short-term bull support bands.
First Bitcoin need to settle and reverse the trend. I guestimate. before we can go uptrend again.

this is gonna take some time.
At best, I guestimate, we are going sideways for some time now.
At worst, I guestimate, we are going at or below 40K.

Brutals times, are common in Bitcoin and crypto.
and brutals it;s been the paste couple of weeks. I "lost" plenty thousands of dollars.

THE SLAUGHTER, continues.

Brutal losses, and dumpings.

The fear is rampant.

Fear greed

this is imo. a good video. On how to navigate a dumping time!

• So Sad
Reactions: far336
It's kinda funny how Bitcoin kept rising and rising as I was sceptical about it but considering to get in. Now I got in and it's collapsing.

It's kinda funny how Bitcoin kept rising and rising as I was sceptical about it but considering to get in. Now I got in and it's collapsing.
Welcome, to the life and reality of the crypto owner.

I bought crypto since summer 2020.

I been riding, through a 50% drop last summer.
Now Bitcoin has been 40% down oros. Luckily my portfolio is holding much better than Bitcoin, this dropping time, but that's because I lucky I got most of my Crypto in DefiKingdoms. And that one, has been performing like an absolute beast. And compensating for like 80% of the losses. So I'm not down that much.

BUT, yeah.

The crypto owners.
has to comfortable with 50% drops.
Otherwise one is not so suiteable to won crypto. for now.

big players just took profits, nothing to worry, if we dont pump from 40k at worst we see one more liquidation cascade to mid-low 30s imo

big players just took profits, nothing to worry, if we dont pump from 40k at worst we see one more liquidation cascade to mid-low 30s imo
I guestimate 40K is a resistence line.
For sure 35K and 30K are resistant lines also. If we drop below 30K. That would be gig brutals

Well it fell from 17K to like 2K so it could always fall from 50K to 3K. If it does I am going to buy it like theres no tomorrow. Fuck it if I lose all of my money but I won't miss out again.

Well it fell from 17K to like 2K
true that.
so it could always fall from 50K to 3K.
to be precise. It's than from 70K to 3K.

my opinion. Highly unlikely.
I think to notice. Bitcoin, as it's time of existance and market cap is growing with time. Is becoming less volatile compared to it's past. It's still like 60% drops. But not the 90% drops anymore
Also the rising/bull runs of Bitcoin are becoming more tame.So not anymore going 1000% in 6 months time, from 2K -> 20K.
Now like the last rally was 6 months from 10K to like 65K; so 650% upwards run.

So I suspect.
less gains in upwards runs
less droppings in downwards runs
If it does I am going to buy it like theres no tomorrow. Fuck it if I lose all of my money but I won't miss out again.

true that.

to be precise. It's than from 70K to 3K.

my opinion. Highly unlikely.
I think to notice. Bitcoin, as it's time of existance and market cap is growing with time. Is becoming less volatile compared to it's past. It's still like 60% drops. But not the 90% drops anymore
Also the rising/bull runs of Bitcoin are becoming more tame.So not anymore going 1000% in 6 months time, from 2K -> 20K.
Now like the last rally was 6 months from 10K to like 65K; so 650% upwards run.

So I suspect.
less gains in upwards runs
less droppings in downwards runs

hm i might jump onto btC at $30k and hold a $15k position

i think crypto is gaining mainstream appeal now and there likely will be another crypto boom once NFTs and the metaverse take off and also the markets correct themselves after the real economy crashed due to covid

unlike most of you think, none of these things have yet happened

Last edited:
  • +1