Crypto has made me numb to regular jobs

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Regular job - 1500/month
Crypto dog tokens 100x every day during peak bullrun mania.
If you didn't make millions on shitcoins in the past bull, it's over.
How to cope? I've been involved in crypto since 2016 and I'm broke, being low IQ is a curse.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: belisa14, PseudoMaxxer, hardestmfintheroom and 18 others
How to cope?
24351.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt, PseudoMaxxer, Samsepioler and 11 others
i'm too low IQ to get into crypto or stocks

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: med, Deleted member 49130, Skywalker and 2 others
Regular job - 1500/month
How to cope? I've been involved in crypto since 2016 and I'm broke, being low IQ is a curse.
I was in it since very young age but never took it seriously lol

I saw someone 10x their money in 30 minutes on a dog coin in 2021

However it's a gamble and most people lose all their money on shitcoins.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 19036, Banderacell and 3 others

yeah, when there are winners for shitcoins there are always losers

• +1
Reactions: ascension
yeah, when there are winners for shitcoins there are always losers

The best way is actually to create shitcoins, hype them up on twitter or tiktok, let people buy and then rugpull

So many people did this and made millions

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman and crosshold
i lucked out and made 30x on rainbow token once but then i was so low IQ i fell for scammers and gave away my seed phrase

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, 5'7 zoomer, N1666 and 5 others

I've made significant money on shitcoins when sniping was a thing. But, it was VERY VERY dangerous and I probably got lucky.
A lot of my friends have lost thousands if not tens of thousands. I know one guy that tried to chase loses and lost almost his entire portfolio of 250k+ in shitcoining.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I've made significant money on shitcoins when sniping was a thing. But, it was VERY VERY dangerous and I probably got lucky.
A lot of my friends have lost thousands if not tens of thousands. I know one guy that tried to chase loses and lost almost his entire portfolio of 250k+ in shitcoining.

Yeah man shitcoins can be extremely lucrative when the bull market is in that crazy mania phase.

However since they fucked me up (like your friends) I'm going to stay clear of buying/selling them from now on. As I mentioned before in the thread, the best way is actually to create shitcoins and rugpull them. But even to create shitcoins you need an initial liquidity pool of thousands of dollars to make the coin look legit. I'm seriously considering it though for the next bull run. These rugpullers literally make millions doing this.

Revenge trading/chasing losses is brutal. I blew about 7k doing that last year.

• +1
Reactions: capybara
imo no point to fomo on shitcoins simply because if you dont have insider info its complete gamble. I know a few friends who made like 400-500k usd from 500-1500 initial deposit on shitty nfts and shitcoins and then lost almost all theirs gains because they were afraid to fix their profits and ext.

Imo best strategy is to invest in fundamentals blockchains like eth/dot/atom or even icp lol when bear market. If you dont know anything about technical analisis then try to find on youtube good traders with low subscription amount but who made at least 300k in crypto trading and follow their advice about when to enter market and when to fix profits.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
back when i was 15 i told my cunt mother to put £500 into bitcoin, stupid whore. at least i would've only made 50k or so, nothing life changing. still absolutely brutal. crypto is oversaturated now unless you are high IQ or very knowledgeable+lucky

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dequnieks, Skywalker, Fundz and 1 other person

dogecoin, it took a few months but yeah, I 150x’ed my 20$

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Acion and ascension
Regular job - 1500/month
For society, it's better you work.
Over 4 me
Brutals, since starting 2016, was epic great timing to start.
If you had hodled? You be set now?

I'm still living off the 6 figures i made last year, it's fucked cuz idk how to turn it into more now

I'm still living off the 6 figures i made last year, it's fucked cuz idk how to turn it into more now
buying bitcoin is nobrainer but takes time like 4 years. there will be halving etc you will atleast 5x your money.

Regular job - 1500/month
alt season early 2024 all i will tell you plebs

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe
alt season early 2024 all i will tell you plebs
So i have 1 year of wagecucking and putting in 500 a month to eventually have high 4 figures to shitcoin with? I'm just low IQ, i was active throughout the past bullrun and still couldn't make money besides once or twice (4 figures only) and then losing it all, part of me thinks i will just lose my money again when the next alt-season shows up but i will still try.

So i have 1 year of wagecucking and putting in 500 a month to eventually have high 4 figures to shitcoin with? I'm just low IQ, i was active throughout the past bullrun and still couldn't make money besides once or twice (4 figures only) and then losing it all, part of me thinks i will just lose my money again when the next alt-season shows up but i will still try.
if you are low iq then unfortunately you will because of scum like me who are genuinely out to rug low iq gullible people, so dont. If you want to invest into crypto: buy safe, legitimate coins with doxxed devs, legitimate purposes (not ponzi schemes) or at the very least locked liquidities. If the selling point of a coin is that it will 10x or 100x and you will sell it off to redditors, that is BY DEFINITION a fucking ponzi scheme. Each alt season becomes more competitive. If you arent literally going in with the mindset of stealing money from other people than youre going to lose money. If you buy something legitimate and safe and continue to invest in it and manage it than you have a chance of making it in the next 10 years if crypto takes off. My brother made a few million off of holding cardano and eth for years. So its not all about being apart of the shitcoin shark tank, and if you are low IQ then I am sorry but that game isnt for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, ItsOver999 and Elvisandreaa
Regular job - 1500/month
bro im sorry, because if you fall for Bitcoin/NFT/Daytrade and all this shit that means u r low iq. If u r low iq and gl u can thrive, if not u need to be an asshole or at least have a strong personality.

bro im sorry, because if you fall for Bitcoin/NFT/Daytrade and all this shit that means u r low iq. If u r low iq and gl u can thrive, if not u need to be an asshole or at least have a strong personality.
"bitcoin" god youre all brainlets

can someone tell me
how to do this i don't wanna wagecuck so hard anymore 😭

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
can someone tell me
how to do this i don't wanna wagecuck so hard anymore 😭
Just wagecuck and develop a valuable skill. Way better life. Tell you how to do it? 3 options:
1. Be high IQ, have devops experience, knowledge in securities markets, as well as exhibit near sociopathic levels of compartmentalization
2. Know people like that or sociopath influencers who are willing to let you in on ground floor pump and dumps (being sociopaths they will pump and dump you too)
3. extreme luck and timing (like winning the lottery or investing in amazon)

Just wagecuck and develop a valuable skill. Way better life. Tell you how to do it? 3 options:
1. Be high IQ, have devops experience, knowledge in securities markets, as well as exhibit near sociopathic levels of compartmentalization
2. Know people like that or sociopath influencers who are willing to let you in on ground floor pump and dumps (being sociopaths they will pump and dump you too)
3. extreme luck and timing (like winning the lottery or investing in amazon)
idk wtf u said in #1 maybe i should watch a youtube video on crypto or some shit so i can be rich

The foid from December talked about crypto as “different kinds of bitcoins” JFL.

I don’t see any real use case for any of the crypto except BTC, ETH and maybe XMR until its functions get integrated into BTC or ETH.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
How they have lost? how is that dangerous if its on binance for example, was it fake or was it stolen?

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
My brain cant understand the concept of crypto or investing

daily reminder when coinbase first sold bitcoin it was in the double digits, all you needed to do was buy bitcoin and hold. ignore meme coin and pump and dump schemes.

unfortunately you needed to be high iq to have understood the implications of bitcoin to have understood its growth potential. not many people did. even today there are fiat hardliners(hahahaha) who refuse to get into bitcoin. little do these boomers know the usd rug pull is already underway hahahahahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer